• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

The new Legendary Event with Xerneas and Yveltal has them partnered to
Sycamore and Lysandre.

Other than Valentine's Serena, we're also getting
Valentine's Dawn and Piers.

I don’t know about you guys, but I am INCREDIBLY excited for Xerneas. Just from what I can see before the release, Xerneas is an insanely busted Fairy Support unit that any f2p players can pick up and max out easily and get a SS Blue lite. I can’t wait to destroy some of Champion Stadium with Xerneas, and that is a promise.

Yeah, Xerneas is bazonkers. Best Fairy unit by a long mile. Since he's free, he'll be 5/5 20/20 too so he'll hit like a truck despite being support.

Not sure why Dena is so nice to us by giving us such a good unit for free. Something's wrong, surely.

Maybe they've decided to cut people some slack after the world has finished experiencing such a horrible year.

Who knows, I think it's more so easing people into 'generosity' before dropping an absolute bombshell for the 1.5 banner by dropping bait in between.

Not that I'm complaining. My best Fairy unit is Lisia.

Who isn't even a Fairy-type.

So I know Tucker will be synced with Latias and Greta will be synced with either Breloom or Shedninja. Can't be Umbreon.
Datamined with Lear with Hoopa <br> Sawyer with Murkrow <br> Rachel with Umbreon
I don't know about Aaron's synced Pokémon yet but the only 3 Pokémon he has in both his party from DP and Pt are Vespiquen, Heracross, and Drapion. We can eliminate Drapion because they aren't Bug-type Pokémon. So is it either Vespiquen or Heracross? If he's synced with Heracross, we have Shedninja synced with Greta. Metagross, Swampert, Charizard, and Salamence are taken. Tuck will be synced with Latias. The only Pokémon left on Spenser's team is Suicane. Hard to say about Brandon and Anabel, hard to say if she'll be in her E or SMUSUM attire but the only two Pokémon she has in her party in all her appearances are Snorlax and Alakazam. Alakazam is taken by Sabrina. So she will probably be synced with Snorlax. And we can eliminate Latios because that will be the only Pokémon that Benga will have to be synced with. Palmer only has one Pokémon left. "It's Rhyperior!" Darach has to be synced with Entei. It's only choice he has. Dehila will have to be synced with Ludicolo. It's the only Pokémon she has that hasn't been taken. Hard to explain what kind Argenta will have. She has too many Pokémon to choose from.

Hugh will be synced with Pidove. Pidove is the only Pokémon not taken and it would make sense because most the rivals that chose starters are synced with Pokémon from their rival party and Cheren is as a Gym Leader but is synced with a Herdier, possibly once a Lillipup because that is in all modes. Corpish is luckily not taken so Tierno will have that and it makes sense because that's the only Pokémon we see in his every battle. Now Trevor's only Pokémon left is Flabébé because Pikachu is synced with the player and it's the only one that shows up in every battle. Unknown about Trace though. Possibly the Cubone? Leaf's Eevee isn't known to evolve so he could be the one with the Jolteon. Hop is likely synced with a Wooloo probably since again with the rival Pokémon. Bede is definitley Hatenna because even we though don't see him with a Reunclisis, he might will evolve it and he is probably more recognizable with a Hatenna and it's the one he keeps in his party and it's a Pokémon introduced in his generation. Marnie is best known with a Morpeko. So that will be her Pokémon. Unsure about Klara but she probably will be synced with Galarian Slowbro while Avery will be Galarian Rapidash.

Hugh will be synced with Pidove. Pidove is the only Pokémon not taken and it would make sense because most the rivals that chose starters are synced with Pokémon from their rival party
Pidove isn't exactly a Pokémon I associate with Hugh, in fact, I had no idea he even owned a member of the line. That being said, I'm struggling to come up with a Pokémon for him to use outside of Reshiram, and part of me thinks that'll go to Nate.
Avery will be Galarian Rapidash.
I think Avery will use a Galarian Slowking. The Galarian Slowpoke line is associated pretty closely with him compared to Galarian Ponyta/Rapidash, and it's even his highest leveled 'mon in the Galarian Star Tournament. Plus, it would form a pair with Klara.

Woah, Piers before the others in Masters? I honestly thought we would get Hop (our boy), but wow.

Piers doesn't use Dyna-Gigantamax where as all other relevant characters do, so it makes sense until Dynamax is implemented.

So I've gotten through the Skyla 6 star rally, I used the custom 5* tickets on her, how the heck do you get her to 6 now? I'm so confused lol

6-star Skyla will be implemented in a later update. It's in of the dev letters if I remember correctly.

So I’m typing this up after having finished most of the battles in the recent events, and honestly? Xerneas is everything i could ever hope for, and more. Definitely a massive boon for F2P players right now. I came into the game with very high expectations, and yet Xerneas has smashed all of those expectations. I really do heavily suggest that people don’t miss out on this event - DeNA really has outdone themselves with giving Xerneas for free.

We have 3 sync pairs with a Charizard now. That breaks the rule of a species being synced with 1 sync pair.

As for having Champion Iris, I’m hoping there’ll finally be sync pairs with all attires.

I mean, Charizard has three alternate forms in Mega X, Mega Y and G-Max. I'd assume that's why there are three. One for each.

I don't understand why none of the pokemon games on mobile are ok enough...

Like, we now have GTA 5 and Dragon Quest VIII there now for heck's sake.

It won't kill the company to put up emerald or ruby or something on the playstore.

Instead, we need emulators if we wanna play a decent pokemon game on mobile x)

I hope they fix this.

Because we don’t have Sidney and the other Sinnoh Elite “Three”,
21048332-896B-498A-93C5-5994FC3CAC2D.jpeg
. I’m hoping Malva and Dransa will be synced soon before announcing the Alola League or have Sidney, Aaron, Bertha, and Lucian before introducing them.

Also,
25FB753C-31B1-4E04-9481-43D0E56BC891.jpeg
63C5C4CE-9902-4C06-A1D3-5DC179B33C65.jpeg

I sure hope we get Falkner, Chuck, Wattson, Juan, Byron, Striation Trio, Lenora, Drayden, and/or Olympia very soon. Or Lear, Rachel, and Sawyer in the next new chapter. A YouTuber known by the name of Absol-Lutley Pokémon Masters posts spoilers/sneak peeks of what’s yet-to-come.

Back
Top Bottom