• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Let's go. :D
In addition:
  • Battle Chatelaine Evelyn and Entei will become obtainable through BP in late July
  • On July 29, the PML story will conclude, but a new story is in the works too.
  • Simultaneously with the final chapter, Lear, Rachel, and Sawyer become obtainable sync pairs through sync pair scout.
  • On August 4, Falkner and Swellow become obtainable.
  • Dynamax and Max Moves will also soon be added into the game.

Still am waiting for Absol-utley to upload the content to Pastebin.

So maybe Masters Cyrus and Lysrade are from Ultra Moon. They have Palika and Yvetal. And Lysrade seems to be reported dead I think. Just because Misty is in her LGPE attire doesn’t mean she’s from the LGPE dimension. They gave the look that probably is best for the character. Flint is either the one from DP because he sates he has a Driftloom or he’s Pt and doesn’t use a Driftloom. Do you think Mina will state that she met Chase and/or Elaine down by Vermillion City. Red looks either like he’s from the LGPE timeline.

This is what a YouTuber known as Chase McKip said:

Non Mega Timeline:

RBYFRLGRSE

GSCHGSSDPPT

BW

B2W2

Mega Timeline:

ORAS

XY

SMUSUM

Let’s Go! Timeline:

LGPE

The person left out SwSh so we don’t know when. He left LGPE in its own timeline because of Mina being 13-15 in LGPE and if it fits in the Mega Timeline, she’d be 33-35 in SMUSUM but is a Trial Captain. Mallow states after her battle in Lush Jungle in Moon that they have to move on when they’re 20. But Mallow means they have to plan another job and Trial Capts. retire when they’re 65 or she has the Mandela effect that she thought it was 20 when they retire and I think Hilda has too in Masters to not knowing nothing about N. Happy is too young to be a Kahuna and Mina states she is new to being a Capt. and doesn’t know the rules by Mallow. Stuff is full of secrets.

It’s a coincidence that Cherami Leigh did Kris. This tweet doesn’t confirm it. If it was Leigh herself who tweeted it, then we would know clearly. Does Kris even sound like Chloe?

Last edited:
I hope we get a sneak peek (from Absol-utley) about the Villain Arc Prelude. I hope that the arc won’t be very long and will do the PML II Arc. The retweet (I think) doesn’t confirm that Cherami Leigh is the voice of Kris. If Leigh was the one who tweeted it, then that would more confirm it. Does Kris (and Mina) even sound like Chloe or Iris in Generations. Or even Lucy Heartfila from FairyTail, Minako Aino/Sailor Venus from Sailor Moon, Rottytops from Shante, or Michiru Kagemori from BNA? I know Hilda was definitely Erica Mendez because Mendez did a similar voice to Atsuko Kagari from Little Witch Academia. Because Leigh is busy in the Anime of Chloe’s voice so I think like a Holiday or Sygna Suit Kris (or Mina) should be lent to someone else. I didn’t even know why they had to hire Billy Kametz to do Sygna Blue or Cristina Vee to do Marnie because they are busy in the Anime voicing Ren and Ash’s Riolu.

TPCI normally has different voice actors for each version of the characters regardless if they've voiced them before. (Lance for example has Wayne Grayson for the main anime, Bob Buchholz in Origins, Ben Diskin in Generations and Bill Millsap in Masters). That's why Cherami didn't voice Iris in Masters.

Speaking of which, it was kinda funny to see Cassandra Lee Morris playing a character that Eileen Stevens voiced in the anime. With Leo and Luna in Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's once she moved to LA they recasted them with Eileen so it's funny to see the other way around happen.

We don’t have a source that Morris is Iris. IMDb is reliable. She might sound like Ritsu Tainaka but that could be anyone voicing Iris. What is surprising is that if Klara is voiced by Stephanie Sheh in Masters, while in Twilight Wings, Mendez, she is voiced by both the actor’s of Atsuko Kagari and Lotte Jannson (plus Jasminka Antneko but she isn’t on Akko’s group). I mean Laura Post does Cheryl in Masters while Sheh is Cheryl in Generations. Post voiced Diana Cavendish. If Kris is Leigh with Mendez as Hilda, then we have two player characters that voice Professor Cerise’s children. Still, I think DeNA shouldn’t do a Holiday Sygna BP Kris, Mina, Hilda, or Gardenia. If they will, they should hire another actress to voice them. Leigh and Mendez are busy voicing Chloe and Parker. I mean do you want Other Darrins to voice these characters?

Kris sorta sounds like Sailor Venus but there are like 1k million people that do similar voices. I always thought Tom Kenny was Professor Oak in Masters EX but it’s Joe J. Johnson.

As for more attires. Unsure what we’d call Brock from FRLG (or LGPE). I hope we get good Sync Pairs later this month and new Fight or Fright Sync Pairs. I just hope they aren’t Kris, Hilda, or Gardenia, (or even Mina). If they decide a BP, Sygna, or Holiday Sync Pair of these characters, TPC should hire whoever Marina’s actor is, Lara Star Ringores, or Samara Naeymi. Parker isn’t really main but Chloe is so I think Leigh should only just stick to voicing Chloe. It may cost money to hire a different voice but could Cindy Robinson voice these newer Sync Pair counterparts. Cherami Leigh is part of the main Anime cast. TPCi can’t waste their time using her to record a recruiting line for a BP, Sygna, or Seasonal Kris (or Mina). Now Erica Mendez isn’t part of the main cast so they could keep Mendez to do a BP, Sygna, or Seasonal Hilda and/or Gardenia. Now if a new Blue shows up. That Blue is Lucien Dodge. No way TPCi is going to let Billy Kametz voice this Blue because he’s busy doing Ren. What’s wrong with breaking a few rules, @RetroPokeFan (for TPCi that is). I mean TPCi has like a ton of money. They could’ve hired James Carter Cathcart for Sygna Blue. Now you could be stubborn and say that Gary isn't Blue but Ash and Gary are considered their counterparts. As for Dodge, he and Mendez are partners and who wouldn't want to have Dodge voice a character in Masters. At least maybe Sheh could do a Special Kris, Gardenia, or Hilda (and possibly Mina). I mean would it come to surprise of Sheh voicing a character one of her co-stars have voiced in the Poke. She co-starred with Mendez in Little Witch Academia and both Mendez and Leigh in Sailor Moon. I think normal Gloria sounds different from Summer Gloria. I don't if the actress change her accent a bit but if that's the case, I don't see the problem with Kris, Gardenia, and Hilda (and maybe Mina) to not have different actresses to voice Seasonal, Sygna, or BP sync pairs of them.

Though, I really wish there’d be A Day With Sync Pairs with Legendary Event Sync Pairs or Holiday Sync Pairs. I never know why they didn’t have A Day With Jessie. Just why did they have to repeat the event as a Sync Pair story.

UPDATE 9/14/21: Tommorow is the Prelude to the Villain Arc and on the final day of the month is the first chapter. Normal Red (FRLGHGSSB2W2) and Champion Blue (FRLG) are going to be availible too plus Legendary Event: Lurking Shadows is going to rerun again. As I said, why is TPCi going to waist an actor from who now voices a character in the Main Anime to voice FRLG Blue. Lucien Dodge should voice that Blue. TPCi should really think about who to hire in the English dub. On the plus side, I hope we get new Sync Pairs into the story and maybe achieve Champion Wallace for Hoenn stadium. While Dodge doesn't even voice Silver in Generations, he must have a different role.

Last edited:
They just have a new Blue. Can’t that be Lucien Dodge, not Kametz? And can’t a new Kris, Gardenia, Hilda, and/or Mina be Stephanie Sheh, Cindy Robinson, Monica Rial, or these characters’ Anime actresses voice these versions? If Leigh and Mendez are allowed to voice more audio in Masters, then it’s fair for Chloe and Parker to appear as well as Amanda Blackstone and Phil from New Pokémon Snap and having Klara being Mendez. And what’s our source on Cassandra Lee Morris voicing Iris and is Leigh’s retweet reliable that she is Kris and Mina?

Aside from my cast issues, I have some other questions. I wonder which new sync pairs can we obtain? Is Team Break going to be replaced?

Hilarious that because of localization decisions from decades ago, the name "Blue" appears in front of a green background.

I just wish that Cherami Leigh is more known as Chloe. TPCi should fire her as Kris (and Mina) in Masters and replace her with a new actress. I mean, if the group wants a new Kris (or Mina) so bad, that's there problem. What else are they going to do? Hire Sarah Natochenney to do a voice (that's not Ash and outside of the Main Anime)? Either TPCi should hire a new voice for a new Kris (and Mina) Sync Pair or have the Sync Pair have no voice (like they did with TRR) or a third option, having Chloe. Okay, TPCi International isn't going to waste their time and money hiring a different actor/actress for a character in a specific series when they could be hiring a new cast member for a new Sync Pair.

Both Red and Blue will soon be appearing in their FireRed and LeafGreen outfits. Yay! At last, Red is no longer exclusive to his Sygna Suit!
May I also add that Red is in his HGSSB2W2 too. But Blue's suit is just FRLG. I wonder how they are going to do add the Johto part since Team Rocket was both Kanto and Johto. But anyway, I guess they are the villans now and not Team Break.

His design was a bit different in those games.

What do you mean different? Could you compare? He aged a bit but his clothes were still the same. Now what about Lucas since he’d not be synced with Munchlax? Then again, I’m not surprised since the BP Sync Pairs have same evolution lines as others you get in stories or in Sync Scouting. This could also include a BP May Sync Pair with Blazekin and also include Mirah and Kadabra and Riley with Lucario (one that won’t Mega Evolve probably).

Still, no one has given answers to questions like this:
I just wish that Cherami Leigh is more known as Chloe. TPCi should fire her as Kris (and Mina) in Masters and replace her with a new actress. I mean, if the group wants a new Kris (or Mina) so bad, that's there problem. What else are they going to do? Hire Sarah Natochenney to do a voice (that's not Ash and outside of the Main Anime)? Either TPCi should hire a new voice for a new Kris (and Mina) Sync Pair or have the Sync Pair have no voice (like they did with TRR) or a third option, having Chloe. Okay, TPCi International isn't going to waste their time and money hiring a different actor/actress for a character in a specific series when they could be hiring a new cast member for a new Sync Pair.

And is there a Tweet that confirms Cassandra Lee Morris is Iris? Is this retweet Cherami Leigh posted a reliable source of the characters she voices in the app?

Hilarious that because of localization decisions from decades ago, the name "Blue" appears in front of a green background.
It's interesting because the Japanese word 青 (ao) refers to both blue and green (by the distinctions that English makes). Modern Japanese has 緑 (midori), but distinctions only really became a thing after World War II, and even today, ao is used to refer to certain green things (like traffic lights and vegetables).

Sorry for the tangent. I just really like color and language.

Have any of you noticed new trainer classes? There’s the Lady model FRLG and both Veteran models from XY. The only classes that are Pkn Masters exclusive are Youngster, Business Man, Beauty, Ranger, Punk Girl, Street Thug, and Male Swimmer. I wonder if they are going to add sprites of any kind.
They have ORAS Male Ace Trainer sprite in planning while the SMUSUM one is there too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom