• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

It will never stop being funny that the onee-sama theme skill was (mis)translated as Grown Woman by the English localization team.

The Shauna/Flannery event was viewed very differently in Japan.

It will never stop being funny that the onee-sama theme skill was (mis)translated as Grown Woman by the English localization team.

The Shauna/Flannery event was viewed very differently in Japan.
I always did think that was a weird category to have since like, half the female characters in this game are adults anyway

I do hope for Pikachu and Eevee updated cries (Arceus onward), references to BDSP, and if Dransa and Malva will be released in the next update. What I don't hope is a Kris sync pair for Trainer Lodge. I hope Kris is a different actress like they have been doing with like Gloria and Lyra. I don't know why Hugh even references that he's friends with Nate (who's not B2W2 protagonist).

This year's April fool's event is Metronome centered, it seems.

Pokémon Masters EX_2023-04-01-08-51-53.jpg

Last edited:
I do wonder why the player and Solgeleo got an EX now if Pikachu hasn’t yet got an EX. I mean it would make sense to EX it since Alola got released but still. Also, is Team Yell going to appear. Piers isn’t in the Villain Arc thumbnail.

I do wonder why the player and Solgeleo got an EX now if Pikachu hasn’t yet got an EX. I mean it would make sense to EX it since Alola got released but still. Also, is Team Yell going to appear. Piers isn’t in the Villain Arc thumbnail.
Macro Cosmos was the villain team in SwSh

'course, they weren't really evil - their bosses were just impatient idiots, so I'm curious as to how they're doing to adapt that to the vilain arc, or triple down on the "Rockets posing as members to make them look bad and divert attention"

Which...has precedence from SwSh because you could tell who was "evil" thanks to the color of the glasses they wore
VSLeague_Staff_M.png

VSMacro_Cosmos%27s_M.png

Will they add Volo, Adaman and Irida the fan favorites or Akari and Rei, which would explain why Dawn and Lucas look so shocked.

I also hope that probably since adding Hisui Sync Pairs, that DeNA should also update Pikachu and Eevee’s sounds.

I also wonder why EX Player & Sogeleo?

Wow Hisui? Wasn't sure we'd be getting that. But I'd be more than happy to roll for Irida.

So what Sync Pairs do you think we'll be getting? I'm thinking:

Rei and Akari (probably paired with 2 of the starters, but I'm not sure which 2 and who gets the third one)
Adaman & Leafeon
Irida & Glaceon
Possibly later alts of Adaman and Irida with Origin Dialga/Palkia
Volo & Giratina
Arezu & Lilligant-H
Melli (I'm torn on who to pair with him, my gut says Electrode-H, but I've seen the Masters EX Discord throw around the idea of pairing a Ball Guy alt with Electrode-H which would be much more interesting and pair Melli with Skunktank)
Ingo & Sneasler
Mai & Munchlax
Cogita & Enamorus

Also I'm not sure they'll be playable, but I can see the Miss Fortune sisters as NPCs in an event.

Back
Top Bottom