• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Masters Team?

Pokemon Masters

badwolf1234

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
If pokemon masters really is a gacha style pokemon game what do you think would be each trainers partner pokemon?

Here is my list:

Kanto:
*Red: Charizard X
*Blue: Pidgeot
*Green: Wigglytuff
*Brock: Onix
*Misty: Starmie
*Lt. Surge: Raichu
*Erika: Vileplume
*Koga: Venomoth
*Janine: Ariados
*Sabrina: Alakazam
*Blaine: Arcanine
*Giovanni: Rhydon
*Lorelei: Dewgong
*Bruno: Machamp
*Agatha: Gengar
*Lance: Dragonite
*Jessie: Arbok
*James: Weezing

Johto:
*Ethan: Typhlosion
*Lyra: Azumarill
*Silver: Feraligatr
*Falkner: Noctowl
*Bugsy: Scizor
*Whitney: Miltank
*Morty: Misdreavus
*Chuck: Poliwrath
*Jasmine: Steelix
*Pryce: Mamoswine
*Clair: Kingdra
*Will: Xatu
*Karen: Umbreon
*Proton: Crobat
*Petrel: Raticate
*Ariana: Honchkrow
*Archer: Houndoom

Hoenn:
*Brendan: Sceptile
*May: Blaziken
*Wally: Gallade
*Roxanne: Probopass
*Brawly: Hariyama
*Wattson: Manectric
*Flannery: Torkoal
*Norman: Slaking
*Winona: Altaria
*Lisa: Lunatone
*Tate: Solrock
*Juan: Whiscash
*Wallace: Milotic
*Sidney: Absol
*Phoebe: Sableye
*Glacia: Glalie
*Drake: Salamence
*Steven: Metagross
*Tabitha: Camerupt
*Courtney: Numel
*Maxie: Mega Camerupt
*Matt: Sharpedoo
*Shelly: Carvanha
*Archie: Mega Sharpeedo
*Aarune: Flygon
*Lisia: Altaria
*Chaz: Machoke
*Zinnia: Salamence
*Noland: Articuno
*Greta: Medicham
*Tucker: Swampert
*Lucy: Seviper
*Spencer: Claydol
*Brandon: Regigigas
*Anabel: Alakazam

Sinnoh:
*Lucas: Torterra
*Dawn: Empoleon
*Barry: Infernape
*Roark: Rampardos
*Gardenia: Roserade
*Maylene: Lucario
*Crasher Wake: Floatzel
*Fantina: Mismagius
*Byron: Bastiodon
*Candice: Froslass
*Volkner: Electivire
*Aaron: Drapion
*Bertha: Hippowdon
*Flint: Magmortar
*Lucian: Bronzong
*Cynthia: Grachomp
*Cheryl: Chansey
*Mira: Kadabra
*Riley: Lucario
*Buck: Claydol
*Marley: Arcanine
*Palmer: Rhypherior
*Thorthon: Ledian
*Dahlia: Ludicolo
*Darach: Gallade
*Argenta: Dragonite
*Mars: Purugly
*Jupiter: Skuntank
*Saturn: Toxicroak
*Charon: Rotom
*Looker: Croagunk
*Cyrus: Weavile

Unova:
*Hilbert: Emboar
*Hilda: Serperior
*Cheren: Stoutland
*Bianca: Musharna
*Cilan: Simisage
*Chili: Simisear
*Cress: Simipour
*Lenora: Watchog
*Burgh: Leavanny
*Elesa: Zebstrika
*Clay: Excadrill
*Skyla: Swanna
*Brycen: Beartic
*Drayden : Druddigon
*Iris: Haxorus
*Shauntal: Chandelure
*Marshal: Conkeldurr
*Grimsley: Bisharp
*Caitlin: Gothitelle
*Alder: Volcarona
*N: Zoroark
*Ghetsis: Hydreigon
*Rood: Swoobat
*Zinzolin: Cryogonal
*Colress: Klingklang
*Nate: Samurott
*Rosa: Serperior
*Hugh: Leipard
*Roxie: Scolipede
*Marlon: Jellicent
*Benga: Volcarona
*Ingo: Crustle
*Emmit: Eelektross

Kalos
*Calem: Greninja
*Serena: Delphox
*Shauntal: Chestnaught
*Tierno: Crawdaunt
*Trevor: Florges
*Viola: Vivillon
*Grant: Tyrantrum
*Korrina: Hawlucha
*Ramos: Gogoat
*Clemont: Heliolisk
*Valerie: Sylveon
*Olympia: Meowstic
*Wulfric: Avalugg
*Malva: Talonflame
*Siebold: Barbaracle
*Wikstrom: Aegislash
*Drasna: Noivern
*Diantha: Mega Gardevoir
*Aliana: Mightyena
*Bryony: Liepard
*Celosia: Manectric
*Mable: Houndoom
*Xerosic: Malamar
*Lysandre: Mega Gyarados
*Emma: Espurr
*Az: Floette
*Sina: Glaceon
*Dexio: Espeon
*Sycamore: Charizard Y

Alola
*Elio: Decidueye
*Selene: Primarina
*Hau: Alolan Raichu
*Kukui: Incineroar
*Illima: Gumshoos
*Hala: Crabominable
*Lana: Araquanid
*Kiawe: Alolan Marowak
*Mallow: Tsareena
*Olivia: Midnight Lycanroc
*Sophacles: Togedemaru
*Molayne: Alolan Dugtrio
*Acerola: Palossand
*Nanu: Alolan Persian
*Ryuki: Kommo-o
*Mina: Ribombee
*Hapu: Mudsdale
*Faba: Bruxish
*Lusamine: Nihilego
*Gladion: Silvally
*Lillie: Alolan Ninetales
*Plumeria: Salazzle
*Guzma: Golisopod
*Kahili: Toucannon

Who else do i miss?

I think I saw somewhere that each trainer could have other Pokémon aside from the ace, so I guess they could put different variations of Cynthia, for example, one with a Lucario and one with a Garchomp, or give you the ability to switch their Pokémon.

Mind you, I'm basing this on a Japanese site and I don't know Japanese, so take it with a big grain of salt.

*Flint: Magmortar
I think it should be Infernape, since Magmortar is Platinum only, and Infernape was the only one featured with him in the anime.

*Elio: Decidueye
*Selene: Primarina
I’m not sure how the Alola trio of starters should go, but I'm leaning towards Selene and Decidueye since there’s merch of her with Rowlet iirc.

That, and Helio's official art for the RR arc shows him with Incineroar and he has a Litten in the adventure manga. So I'd say Selena - Decidueye and Elio - Incineroar.

I assume Lyra will have Meganium, since it is the only starter left and it is seen with her in a merchandise figure.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Nate got Emboar because of the animated BW2 trailer with Hugh getting Samurott since Liepard makes no sense since he himself never had a Liepard. Hilbert, Hilda and N could get either Reshiram or Zekrom and I could see them giving Ghetsis Kyurem-Black and Kyurem-White at one point.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Calem actually has Chesnaught (Generations) and Shauna doesn't have a starter but gets Goodra/Sylveon instead.

I also really think they're going off of official merchandise/game-verse more, so stuff like Lillie having an Alolan Ninetales because of the anime are things I don't see really happening. Especially since Red has a Charizard X here instead of what should have been Venusaur. (Dammit!)

Last edited:
Excuse me, but Kris (Meganium) and Eusine (Electrode) are missing from that list. You've just made me very upset.

I also think think Green should have a Clefable (LGPE), that Chase (Pikachu), Elaine (Eevee) and Trace (Jolteon) should exist alongside Jessie and James (Arbok and Weezing, duh), and Koga should be the one with Crobat (Proton can make do with Golbat). Red, Green and Blue should have alternate designs with their LGPE Megas, too.

Last edited:
That, and Helio's official art for the RR arc shows him with Incineroar and he has a Litten in the adventure manga. So I'd say Selena - Decidueye and Elio - Incineroar.

I assume Lyra will have Meganium, since it is the only starter left and it is seen with her in a merchandise figure.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Nate got Emboar because of the animated BW2 trailer with Hugh getting Samurott since Liepard makes no sense since he himself never had a Liepard. Hilbert, Hilda and N could get either Reshiram or Zekrom and I could see them giving Ghetsis Kyurem-Black and Kyurem-White at one point.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Calem actually has Chesnaught (Generations) and Shauna doesn't have a starter but gets Goodra/Sylveon instead.

I also really think they're going off of official merchandise/game-verse more, so stuff like Lillie having an Alolan Ninetales because of the anime are things I don't see really happening. Especially since Red has a Charizard X here instead of what should have been Venusaur. (Dammit!)
Hugh chases her sisters liepard all around

Hugh chases her sisters liepard all around

Yeah, his sister's.

So not his own. Hugh isn't shown to own one in whatever medium.

If anything, Hugh probably has Samurott or Flygon. (Unless they find themselves funny and give him Qwilfish.)

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom