• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters VA Predictions

Psytrainer

The Azure Mystic
Reaction score
Recently, someone posted the credits revealing members of the Japanese/English voice cast of Pokémon Masters. Since it will likely be a while before any actors announce their exact roles, I thought it would be fun to try and match up the known actors with their possible characters, as well as guess any actors that haven’t been revealed yet. The image is below and I’ll leave off with the predictions I feel the most confident about.

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/d8OEBX3

Misty- Ryan Bartley
Lt. Surge- Patrick Seitz
Erika- Xanthe Huynh
Lorelei- Lauren Landa
Kris- Cherami Leigh
Whitney- Sarah Anne Williams
Janine- Cassandra Lee Morris
Norman- Keith Silverstein
Phoebe- Christina Vee
Cheryl- Dorothy Fahn
Rosa- Kayli Mills
Marlon- Kyle Hebert
Hau- Laura Stahl

P.S. For anyone looking for a reference without any music or commentary, check out this video.

View: https://youtu.be/OVILCexyraA

Edit: Added a few more that I recently picked up on.

Edit 2: In addition to predictions, you may also list any confirmed VA roles that you find. I was going to permit that when the game came out anyway, but I felt it was necessary to be clear about it.

Last edited:
Interesting to note that Lt. Surge, Erika, Lorelei, Kris, and Janine and many other VAs on the list have done work in Fire Emblem as well. I'm so glad Brianna Knickerbocker is in the game! I love her portrayal of Sakura from Fire Emblem Fates and Carrina Mitchell from Detective Pikachu. She does shy characters very well. Knowing that, she'd make a pretty good Jasmine.

I also note that Hau and Misty have different VA from the anime, guessing the dubbing is going to be different.

Norman is Keith Silverstein, Wulfric is Jamieson Price and Blaine is Kirk Thornton.

I actually hope they get Jamieson Price from Origins to voice Giovanni again. Besides my nostalgic love for Ted Lewis in the anime, he's personally the best voice for the character we have ever had.

Veronica Taylor did some work in Fire Emblem heroes, it would be cool if they let her reprise May whenever she's added to this game. They probably won't, but it would be cool for the english version. She even uses her May voice for the other characters she does.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom