• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

i wonder why they're being so secretive abt neo champion rosa though LOL i was kinda sus and knew something was up and that there was no way we were getting just 1 neo champ when the trailer dropped...i guess i don't mind nate getting the spotlight that much bc masters has treated him badly;;

but it makes me sad bc i kinda wanna commission art of one of my ships in those outfits but i cant until they officially announce rosa...ack
I think they did.

i wonder why they're being so secretive abt neo champion rosa though LOL i was kinda sus and knew something was up and that there was no way we were getting just 1 neo champ when the trailer dropped...i guess i don't mind nate getting the spotlight that much bc masters has treated him badly;;

but it makes me sad bc i kinda wanna commission art of one of my ships in those outfits but i cant until they officially announce rosa...ack
Probably because she's the Masters Day Master Fair Scout and it just also happens to be on Christmas

We have Grusha and Iono Poké Fair Scouts. There are still no normal Paldea Sync Pair Scouts. Why is DeNA deciding to do that.

i know, it's super annoying that they're fairs ugh i don't mind grusha too much since iirc his pokemon are like. same level as raihan's in your first battle w him and raihan is also a fair scout, but idk for iono specifically it's REALLY annoying bc for how low level of a gym leader she is. it makes me feel like we're probably not getting very many permanent paldea units unless they decide to make the protags normal spotlight scouts :sadsola:

All the third year anniverssary units are getting reran for New Years. (Starting a bit later than reset, midnight JST, 6 hours from me posting this basically.)

... Ash? Who's that?

I obviously get it, rights would be a major issue so he's probably gone forever like Jessie/James. Thankfully I already got them last time.

What hurts is the fact that they probably won't be getting buffs anymore. The other 2 are getting rerun with absolutely broken EX Roles. (SST Red gets a FOURTH Electric Terrain with stacking extensions, absolutely overkill.)

Jessie and James are I believe the only characters in the game without a Grid Expansion. (That aren't Eggmons)

we're nearing update time again! i imagine it'll probably be over the next couple of days, since i feel like next monday would be cutting it kinda late but who knows. there's maintenance scheduled for early february but considering last time we had maintenance it didn't align with the date we got the update, i think it's safe to assume the update'll be coming around one of the usual times.

anyone got any predictions for the palentines alts or other units this month? i'm coping for a palentines sonia alt and/or the royal twins being added(even as npcs) but i know thats not gonna happen anytime soon :bulbaLol:

screaming over the new seasonals aaa

VICTOR GETTING AN ALT FOR MY FAV HOLIDAY AND HIS BANNER DROPS THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY? IM THRIVING AAAAAAAAA. also huge candice/maylene tease for those who ship them LOL with candice's description saying she's fully focused on making maylene happy. vv cute. sygna suit gladion is awesome and riley being added to and also chase!! theres so much cool stuff to get into with this update but my brain is still most concerned w victor

Finally, we get Geeta. But we also get Dahlia but is Poké Fair. I prefer if DeNA just sticks to normal Sync Pair Spotlights for normal characters with alts.

Screenshot_20240302_080245_Discord.jpg

why he so short

so with volo finally being added who do you guys think is going to be the next hisui character to be implemented in the game ? (answer can either be as playable or as an npc)

so with volo finally being added who do you guys think is going to be the next hisui character to be implemented in the game ? (answer can either be as playable or as an npc)
I'm probably the only one hoping for Cyllene lol, I found her hilarious in Legends and would love to see her in Masters. But honestly, just give me anyone T_T <3

kamado cogita and cyllene are all rly good picks, i could see them going w cyllene next honestly since they just introduced the cynthia ancestor who was an antagonist, so why not introduce the cyrus ancestor who was on the protagonists side now? it just makes sense in my brain :bulbaLol:

I'm hoping for Legends Arceus Ingo but I know that might not be realistic.
They’re really holding out on us for this one. LOL.

I thought about logging on to roll for Volo (and he’s already in the trainer lodge?!) but didn’t. Need to get back to this game before the hypothetical PLA Ingo. (Surely they won’t just forget him, right?)

Yeah, I think that would be awesome!

Though honestly all I want right now is to pull Volo but I have an issue in this game where I struggle to keep 3k+ gems without spending them, since there are always such cool/pretty characters. So it is Not Likely… :sadsola:
At least he’s a Lodge Pokefair, so in next month’s Lodge banner he’ll likely have a small chance of being pulled there (meaning that you can always save 36.6k gems and pity Volo later, so there’s not much need to be anxious about his initial banner)

Back
Top Bottom