• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon math

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare's flash

Needed when stranded
Reaction score
Tell me if there is another thread like this and to close this.
Use math and logic to answer problems on pokemon!
You may post your own problems,only until the previous problem is answered.
You must also have an answer to your own problem.
If there has not a correct answer in 3 posts,post the answer.
Pokemon card questions are allow,but same rules apply

I can't think of one so,I'll let the next person can think of one.

Last edited:
Would it be something like Venusaur (3) minus Ivysaur (2) equals Bulbasaur (1)? If so, what is Genosect minus Arceus multiplied by Blastoise?

I think something like this might be appropriate:

If a Sigilyph with a mass of 14 kg is flying at 50 m/s, and a Braviary with a mass of 41 kg is flying at 20 m/s, which Pokemon has more kinetic energy? Use the formula KE = (m*v^2)/2.

Sigilyph that was easy and thanks for teaching me that formula since I haven't took physics yet.

I think you have to post your own problem now.

I'll post another:

An Emboar and a Haxorus are on a large see-saw. Emboar has a mass of 150 kg and Haxorus has a mass of 106 kg. (Ignore the mass of the see-saw.) If Emboar is 2 meters from the fulcrum, how far away must Haxorus be for the see-saw to be balanced?

Hint: Torque = force * distance.

2.8m?

A Zapdos and Zekerom are flying around their respective regions. Each of them are zapping random tree's, their lightning bolts are 120 volts and 200 volts respectively along with a 5 ohm and 10 ohm resistance. Which one has a stronger current?

Last edited:
Zapdos, by 4 amps.

Two Pachirisu can produce an average litter of 6 every 4 months, with half the litter surviving to adulthood (4 months old). How long will it be until there are more than 1000 Pachirisu?

3996 months.

If a Legendary has an egg for the next Legendary once every 50 years assuming that the Legendary dies with the laying of the egg and the egg hatches momentarily after, and every 8 years that newborn legendary's power increases by x1.19. And with every new generation (aka every next egg) the base power increases by +5. Assuming that the original Legendary's base power started at 1 when it was born and that it was created with the world in 1 A.D, how powerful is today's Palkia?

Last edited:
I have learned a lot of practical things, thank you!
52.gif

You can do poke card questions too.
I'm adding more rules.
If you have a pokemon that has reckless ability,has life orb,and uses head smash,how much recoil is it if it does damage exactly as its base power?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom