• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon McDonald's Toys 2015

Libby

Nelmander
Reaction score
image.jpeg
I don't know if anyone else was doing this, but from November 27 to December 23 (the duration of the US Hoopa event), McDonald's had 8 Pokemon toys and 12 TCG cards available in Happy Meals. It took a lot of time, patience, and dignity, but I finished the toy collection two weeks ago! Has anyone else participated in that endorsement? I'd be interested to hear about it!

Last edited:
I got one of these. I wanted Rayquaza, but the lady said they ran out of that one, so I kept the Lugia she had already handed me. She gave it to me because I was trying to figure out how to download Hoopa and she thought maybe the paper inside the toy bag would help. :p

I got one of these. I wanted Rayquaza, but the lady said they ran out of that one, so I kept the Lugia she had already handed me. She gave it to me because I was trying to figure out how to download Hoopa and she thought maybe the paper inside the toy bag would help. :p
In my "journey", I kept getting Lugia's for some reason. By the end of the event, I had four. Lugia's not even from the Hoenn region! XD I was a little disappointed with the Rayquaza toy - a button on its neck that only slightly opened its mouth wider...

I was disappointed they had Lugia and not Ho-Oh. xP I like Ho-Oh way more out of the Johto duo.

I was disappointed they had Lugia and not Ho-Oh. xP I like Ho-Oh way more out of the Johto duo.
Have you noticed that Ho-oh has never appeared in a Pokemon movie? Of all legends to appear in the Hoopa movie, that would seem like the perfect film debut for Ho-oh. I would've been interested to see what the Ho-oh toy does if they made one.

Yeah, Ho-Oh hasn't even had special episodes to itself other than the Ecruteak City ones, and even then, it didn't show up. I've seen some people theorize that because Ho-Oh was the Pokemon Ash saw in the sky in the very first episode, the writers aren't going to use Ho-Oh again until the anime comes to an end...whenever that happens.

But yeah, Ho-Oh is awesome, I want a toy/figure of it. :(

Yeah, Ho-Oh hasn't even had special episodes to itself other than the Ecruteak City ones, and even then, it didn't show up. I've seen some people theorize that because Ho-Oh was the Pokemon Ash saw in the sky in the very first episode, the writers aren't going to use Ho-Oh again until the anime comes to an end...whenever that happens.

But yeah, Ho-Oh is awesome, I want a toy/figure of it. :(
Oh jeez...who knows when the end will come? I doubt it will but I certainly want the anime to last as long as possible.

Yeah, same here, even though I'm currently not watching it. xP

I was really only after these for the cards. I was able to get 4 Wobbuffet Toys, 5 M Latios, 2 Lugia, 2 Rayquaza, 2 Primal Kyogre, and 1 Hoopa. I got every card except Treecko, Skitty, and Zigzagoon.

I went to McDonald's twice last month and got a Hoopa and Wobbuffet toy. I wanted Lugia, but now I kind of think it's ugly so I don't mind as much.

I went to McDonald's twice last month and got a Hoopa and Wobbuffet toy. I wanted Lugia, but now I kind of think it's ugly so I don't mind as much.
Kind of like any other McDonald's toys, the paint jobs on the Lugia's weren't all that great...then again, a Pikachu I got has paint scuffed up on its back and some on its face.

I was really only after these for the cards. I was able to get 4 Wobbuffet Toys, 5 M Latios, 2 Lugia, 2 Rayquaza, 2 Primal Kyogre, and 1 Hoopa. I got every card except Treecko, Skitty, and Zigzagoon.
I'm missing four cards, I think, but I got duplicates for Marill, Meditite, Starmie, Zigzagoon, and Torchic.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom