• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Medal World arcade game released: Namco Bandai release medal game which debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Medal World arcade game released: Namco Bandai release medal game which debuted at ...

A new Pokémon medal arcade game called Pokémon Medal World, created by Namco Bandai, has been announced to be being sent to arcades around Japan. It was first seen at the 49th Amusement Machine Show on Sept. 15, 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Medal World arcade game released: Namco Bandai release medal game which d

That looks amazing o.o!
Japan gets all the best stuff (;-;)

Re: Pokémon Medal World arcade game released: Namco Bandai release medal game which d

Those animations are so beautiful. Why can't the anime look like that! and the arcade is amazing too.

Sadly no arcade where I live is going to get this, just more crappy ticket games.

This is the first time I've seen an english-language pokemon logo for a game where it wasn't the blue-outlined yellow font all the way back from 1998.

This reminds me a lot of the "Dragon Ball Heroes" arcade game, with it's exclusive game animation and over-the-top visuals. I'd love this to come to america but sadly, I can't see it happening.

Why does this remind me of the slots in the Pokemon games?

Looks a little too flashy for my tastes...

I mean seriously, just too much going on.

I see some pretty fancy stuff going on. I really love the animation they used for Reshiram, Zekrom, and the fully evolved starters.

Why does this remind me of the slots in the Pokemon games?

Same with me,I really hope this arcade booth isn't a slot maching...Seeing it spit out coins like the slots have me worried about the 10 and 11 year old's reading about this news...

This machine looks amazing, but it may not be enough to revive the arcades.

From a mechanical standpoint, it's quite beautiful. I always loved mechanics involved in these kinds of machines, similar to those overly extravagant gumball dispensers and pachinko. If these were anywhere near where I lived, this would attract me like a moth to flame.

Edit: I was unaware that medals were more of a form of tokens than a actual prize. However, after watching the videos, I have to say it the machine is gorgeous, so many parts working together, almost like a rube Goldberg. It is a work of art.

Last edited:

In Asia, arcades are still alive and well, Pokemon Battrio had a sequel made, and new fighting games, rythim games, shumps, and many other kinds of games are selling well.

In Asia, arcades are still alive and well, Pokemon Battrio had a sequel made, and new fighting games, rythim games, shumps, and many other kinds of games are selling well.

But western territory determines the future of video games.

But western territory determines the future of video games.

Not really... Japan pretty much controls the video game world since Nintendo and Sony are based in Japan... And there a lot o games that are hugly popular in Japan and Asia but not popular in the West...

Butanyway the mechanics are beautiful and the animation is gorgous it'd be great if it would come overhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom