• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mind Fudge

This is the first forum I've ever been on to care about hotlinking. Hell, this is the first forum that I ever even heard of hotlinking. And as for what ED (whatever that is) does, doesn't that seem a little... excessive?

I don't know if this can be considered as mind f**k but I was like "What the...?"

2nteqll.jpg

Well, I don't know if this can be considered as mind f**k too but...

sd1tl2.jpg

O HI!

That's really fake. It's not like the animators draw naked people and then clothe them. They just draw them clothed.

I don't know if this can be considered as mind f**k but I was like "What the...?"

2nteqll.jpg

Well, I don't know if this can be considered as mind f**k too but...

Well, the anime did say there are other gyms besides the ones we know of. Not reqally a mind fudge, IMO. He is Gary Mother****ing Oak.

sd1tl2.jpg

O HI!

OH HAI THAR, DAWN! I DIDN'T SEE YOU!!

Ethan is Brendan...

i knew that hat hid something!

Ethan is Brendan...

:O

I never thought of that... the game did say Brendan moved from Johto too... if you transposed Ethan's hair onto Brendan they would actually look scarily similar...

I will edit later when i try it in photoshop

I never thought of that... the game did say Brendan moved from Johto too... if you transposed Ethan's hair onto Brendan they would actually look scarily similar...

I will edit later when i try it in photoshop

Meh. I dont know. Possibly...

I think he is a different person.

Ethan is Brendan...

Cute theory, but it's obviously not true. :/
Brendan is about 10 in R/S/E, but Ethan is 10 in G/S/C/HG/SS. Plus, Brendan actually has a father, Ethan might not anymore. And why would Brendan move back to Johto three years later, and still be the same?

Sorry if I ruined your mindf*ck. :/

The "Ash in a Coma Theory".

Well, for all you who think the writers are going downhill, there's your explanation. Ash was high on medication and incepting deeper into his subconsciousness.

EDIT: There's no evidence for Pokemon: Black & White yet, so I'll assume that Brock leaving means his repressed sexuality is gone and he hit puberty. Just speculating :D.

Last edited:
Gengar is the shadow of Clefable!
Cubone being the baby of Kangaskhan!
These are just speculation but still..

Oh and Remoraid to Octillery..WTF!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom