• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Moon NORMAL Run

DigitalGen6

Amid the snow falling down in flakes from the sky
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
Hi, everyone! I’m reworking my Pokémon Moon Nuzlocke into… Just a normal run. That’s it. Nothing special. Three reasons.
  1. The last time I did a Nuzlocke (Pokémon Pearl, last year), my team died and I quit it
  2. It’d be a lot easier to do it like this since I wouldn’t have to keep track of ALL of the moves I made in this game
  3. I just think it’s a lot less stressful to do it this way.
So, let’s jump in! snaps finger
——
Name: Lizabeth
Starting Date: June 22, 2023
Re-starting Date: August 8, 2023
Pokémon Team
Blaze the Litten (Lv. 8)
  • Type: Fire
  • Nature: Timid
  • Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Maggie the Pikipek (Lv. 3)
  • Type: Normal/Flying
  • Nature: Brave
  • Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
——
Alright, let’s do this!

i can relate to nuzlockes being frustrating; i've contemplated quitting my series a couple of times too. Most of the time though, they're a lot of fun, and they made me appreciate some pokemon i rarely even thought of before. I get why you wouldn't want to do one again though. I look forward to seeing your progress through this game.

i can relate to nuzlockes being frustrating; i've contemplated quitting my series a couple of times too. Most of the time though, they're a lot of fun, and they made me appreciate some pokemon i rarely even thought of before. I get why you wouldn't want to do one again though. I look forward to seeing your progress through this game.
Thanks! I’m gonna play Moon again a bit later today (3DS battery died AGAIN because I left it on while I once again procrastinated LOL) and then I’ll post an update

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom