• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mosaics

Jadeco

dolan pls
Reaction score
I've only done one so far, but here he is:

5610_518460858657_53601156_30921412_1890022_n.jpg

awsome(im still wodering if its because its good or if its because its one of my fav pokemon or both)

Thanks for all the compliments! I think Lucario is a great Pokemon. Any requests? I can't decide on what Pokemon to do next.

Make. A. Mewtwo. And. Mew. And. Zorua.

Last edited:
Seconding all of the choices ^^ and ^ made. That's some really great work you have there. How long did it take you to make Lucario?

Seconding all of the choices ^^ and ^ made. That's some really great work you have there. How long did it take you to make Lucario?

About an 1 to 1.5 hours to draw, cut and position the tiles. Then overnight for the grout to set.

Can you make a grass type? Any one really, I just want to see it =)

Back
Top Bottom