• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon movie 11 site update!

Maybe Dialga and Palkia are in this movie too? They may have some sort of part in all the D/P movies. Or it's just a clip from the 10th movie that got left on by mistake. Just a theory...

Very strange. I noticed that Dialga and Palkia seemed to have a "glow" about them...

And DAMN. I know the series plays fast and loose with pokemon sizes, but that's HUGE!

Where Dialga and Palkia in the preview that aired after the movie?

And I wonder if we will be seeing a 5th generation pokemon this movie (after all, Munchlax was in the second AG movie).

...as Wailmer and Kecleon were in the second Generation II movie...

It isn't rare they update the site with movie 11 so early?

I dont know if it is or not, but Im honestly suprised.

We have like... 9 months before the next movie and they already re-did the site. Mind you they probably wont do anything worth-while to the site until December-January by offering a teaser. And we wont know any juicy information until March-April-May.

Im kind of disappointed they already took down the movie 10 site... I really liked the way the animation while you waited for a page to load.

Whoa @ Palkia's cry in the trailer. It sounded like a dog-in-pain's yelp echoed several times or something. I think the Palkia and Dialga clip was left in to say "these were the legendaries featured in the last movie." I don't like Regigigas that much, but right now I'll be sure to expect most of the 4th generation legendaries sizes to be tripled what they are in the game. :\

Shaymin was speculated to be in the movie, considering the flowery field- with Palkia and Dialga in with Regigigas (if that's the case, I don't know if they'd really be shown otherwise..?)- where would the little grass hedgehog legendary end up playing in with these three giant legendaries? (Just throwing that out for discussion. I'm curious.)

I don't believe Palkia and Dialga are in this movie, the Japaneses trailers always show scenes we don't see in the final movie... I remember the teaser for Pokemon 3 with Mewtwo in it!

Oh my god.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that Regigigas has GOT to be the biggest Pokémon we've ever seen in the anime. It makes stuff like Jumbo Claydol look the size of a Diglett.

btw, the Dialga and Palkia clips are from Movie 10. I recognize them from last year's trailers.

I miss the old version already.

Anyway, can't wait for both movies. Too bad we have to wait till '08 to see Regigigas action.

I wonder what story will revolve around Regigigas. Could it be something about making flowerfields into barren areas (which would bring in Shaymin)? After all, I did remember seeing the hand of Regigigas coming out of a barren field of rock.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom