• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Adventures of Team Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewie Mew Cat

SO HAPPY
Reaction score
Dear *insert Pokemon's name here*,

You have invited to join Team Alpha! We're one of the best rescue teams in the region! We do expeditions, rescue missions, and even contests between the members! It's fun, fun, fun! Tell me whether or not you wanna join below!

Mew​

Da Rules

1. No swearing
2. No godmodding! That includes autohitting!
3. No legendaries. Except for me, cuz I'm da leader person.
4. Ombrare is the Co-GM, so listen to him, too!
5. You can have as many characters as you can handle.
6. If you've read the rules, put "ICE CREAM" somewhere in your sign-up.

Sign-Up Sheet

Name: DUH
Species: What kind of Pokemon are you?

Personality: What is your character like?

Appearance: What does your character look like?

Other: Anything else?

My sign-up sheet! Yay!

Name: Mew
Species: Mew

Personality: Very childish, hyperactive, and playful. She can get herself into trouble a lot, but she's really nice. If you manage to get her mad, though...she...isn't very nice.

Appearance: A regular Mew.

Other: NO

This looks fun!

Name: Andrew
Species: Axew

Personality: Very short tempered. If you can get on his good side, you wont regret it.

Appearnce: An axew with a blue sash that comes in handy alot.

Other: NEVER call him Angry Andrew. Icecream

PM me when we start. Or not.:drool:

Last edited:
Name: Blade
Species: Snivy

Personality: He is a Snivy (Just in case you didn't know.) He is brave and likes being independent. He is shy and he acts like he is cool. He loves climbing and playing.
Appearance: DUH...A Snivy
Other: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ICE CREAM!

Last edited:
Name: Joe and Josh
Species: Umbreon and Espeon

Personality: Joe and Josh can be described as nothing more than quirky. Being sarcastic at times, happy-do-lucky at others, and downright insane normally on a rare occasion, people generally don’t know what they’re thinking. They differ in several ways, however; Josh is the more protective and dominant, sticking up for Joe and anyone else whom he admires. He is also more brutal, retorting to violence quicker than Joe would. Joe, on the other hand, may appear as a kitten, but beware; this kitten has claws. If something really pisses him off, even Josh, his temper will gain control and he will lash out.

Appearance: Joe is shiny. Josh has a plume of fur on his forehead that covers his eyes slightly.

Other: Icecream?

Name: Ty
Species: Cyndaquil

Personality: Ty is rather friendly and loyal to all his friends. He does tend to be a little shy(though he tries hard to get over his shyness), and he's known to be fairly sensitive.

Appearance: Ty is an average Cyndaquil who wears a red neckerchief.

Other: He's terrified of Ghost types

Name: Oliver
Species: Oshawott

Personality: Oliver is rather cheerful Oshawott, who loves exploring. He is quite brave and a little cocky, though he isn't very powerful.

Other: Ice Cream

Last edited:
This looks like fun, I've never tried it before.
Name: Zeni
Species: Squirtle
Personality: She has a slightly odd personality, often prone to sudden mood changes and can be very irritable She also wishes she could fly, and sometimes attempts to (which doesn't turn out well). Zeni can, however, be very brave.
Appearance: A normal Squirtle.
Other: She has braces, which is one of the reasons that she can be slightly irritable.
Oh yeah. Ice cream.

Last edited:
Name: Vlad
Species: Mandibuzz

Personality: Vlad is definitely an interesting character. He has a habit to be incredibly theatrical and dramatic, sometimes to ridiculous extents. He isn't exactly the kindest person you'll meet, and teamwork is definitely not his strong suit. He's a cunning and strategizing individual, but he has a high sense of pride. Insulting him is by far the best way to ruffle up his feathers.

Appearance: Just a regular Mandibuzz.

Other: I LIEK IZE CREEM!

Also, yes, I know that Mandibuzz is normally on all-female species. But honestly, the thing doesn't look like the kind of species that would be all-female.

Ombrare you're accepted. But that is not how you spell ice cream, you cat!

ShinyTepig you're missing something. So is Muddy Mudkipper.

Anon, you're good. So are you, Quilava. And Raizhu.

I'll say ice cream however I wanna say it, thank you very much.

Anon, I honestly didn't expect you to sign-up. I haven't spoke a word of this to you. How did you find this?

You mentioned your sister joined. I did some searching, found that eeveelution thing, saw her, checked her threads and BAMPHF! Here I am ^_^

Name: Calvin/Camille

Species: Emolga

Personality: Calvin is mellow and hard to provoke. He is always distant and focused on something, though it is impossible to tell exactly what, unless you mange to bond with him, and due to his distant and quiet personality, that's rather hard. However, once you get to know him, he is the most loyal and gentlemanly person you'll meet. He remembers everything he ears, and always pays attention. During missions, he'll disappear, doing his part, but will show up at just the right second to help his teammates. He is also protective of Camille, but once he learns to trusts you, he will ease up a little.

Like Calvin, Camille is mellow. She is also distant, though not as much as Calvin. She is easier to make friends with, though it can sometimes seem like you're talking to a wall, as she tends to zone out and stare into space. She is perfectly ladylike once you get to know her. She is always paying attention, and remembers everything she hears. During mssions, she'll disappear, like Calvin, but she somehow manages to save a teammate just in time.

Appearance: They look like normal Emolga, but Calvin has three spikes on his left ear, while Camille has three spikes on her right ear.

Other: They are siamese twins. They also love ice cream.

Name: Sakura and Heather
Species: Pikachu

Personality:

Sakura- Sakura is a special one of her kind, because she can learn surf and loves swimming. She can often be seen in the water, surfing and showing off to the others. She's also an amazing artist, actor and poet. She has a huge imagination which often gets on others nerves. She can be a little bit of a worrywort, often thinking something will go wrong. But when in battle, she seems to forget everything and trys everything she can do to win, often ending up badly. Her friends look up to her as a cheerleader, but look down on her as a worrywort.

Heather-Heather is a very rash, hasty and exitedable pikachu.
She loves rushing into things without thinking them through, and that often gets her into trouble that the other pokemon have to sort out themselves. Heather was bred from the same litter as Sakura.. They often fight together. Heather can be overexited at times, and hates unhappy pokemon or people.

Appearance: They're more a less normal pikachu, but Sakura wears goggles and Heather has a piece of heather on her left ear.

Other: They're twins, and speak together alot.
Oh, and Ice Cream is they're fave food.

Name: Transform
Species: Ditto
Personality: Transform is a fun loving, prank loving Pokemon. This has, in the past, caused him to be killed many times (A different kind of murder = references) and has been owned by no less than two trainers, one of whom taught at Ampiomach Academy, after which he taught at an Academy himself.
Appearance: Transform is like an ordinary ditto, but loves becoming others. So is often seen in other forms.
Other: Ice cream on motorcycles?

Are 2 characters allowed?

Yes, two characters are allowed. The rules state that you can technically have as many characters that you can handle playing as, but try not to flood us with them.

Also, since me and Mew have equal authority in the RP, I have the authority to accept and/or reject sign-ups. So, let's get to work. *cracks knuckles*

Transform, you're good.

Same with pokemoll.

Calvin, good to see you've signed up. You're also accepted.

Mudkip and Tepig, you're both now accepted.

I think we just may have enough people to start this. Lemme wait until Mew and I get home from school, then we'll start. (I'm actually posting this from school. The start-up should be up in a few hours. If something comes up, we'll let you guys know.)

Yep. No absolute guarantees, but odds are that's when it'll start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom