• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Adventures of Team Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
Vlad then shifted his attention to Mew. "I honestly vouldn't care if you vere Arceus himself," he snarled. "Trust me, if I end up having to deal vith zose two..." He pointed one of his wings at Joe and Josh. "Zings vould not end up nicely."

SO HAPPY
Reaction score
"Vell, your accent sounds funny anyvays," Mew mocked. "I zink zat you'd better shut your beak and let me do the deciding!"

Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
Many retaliations instantly sprang to mind. However, Vlad said none of these. He didn't want to get booted from the team not even a few minutes after he was invited. "Fine," he growled, even though what he really wanted to do was attack that little rodent within an inch of its life. But that wouldn't be smart at all.

SO HAPPY
Reaction score
"Alright, here are the arrangements!" Mew said.

"Calvin, Camille, and Ty will be in Room #1. Oliver, Sakura, and Heather will be in Room #2. And Vlad, Zeni, Joe and Josh will be in Room #3!"

Last edited:
Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Ty approached Calving and Camile, nervously saying, "Well I uhh...I guess we'll be rooming together huh?" He rubbed the back of his head.

Oliver looked for Heather and Sakura, smiling while thinking to himself 'Sweet!' He approached them, saying, "Hey you two! It looks like we're roomies!"

Pokémon Private Eye
Reaction score
"Yeah. I'm Calvin, this is my twin sister Camille." Calvin said. Camille smiled and raised a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.