• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Adventures of Team Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewie Mew Cat

SO HAPPY
Reaction score
Da Rules

1. No swearing
2. No godmodding! That includes autohitting!
3. No legendaries. Except for me, cuz I'm da leader person.
4. Oblivion is the Co-GM, so listen to him, too!
5. You can have as many characters as you can handle.

Character List

Mew (Mewie Mew Cat)
Andrew the Axew (ShinyTepig)
Blade the Snivy (Muddy Mudkipper)
Joe the Umbreon and Josh the Espeon (The Anonymous)
Ty the Cyndaquil (BlazingQuilava.)
Oliver the Oshawott (BlazingQuilava.)
Zeni the Squirtle (Raizhu)
Vlad the Mandibuzz (Oblivion)
Calvin and Cammile the Emolgas (Calvin127)
Sakura and Heather the Pikachus (~Pokemoll~)
Transform the Ditto (Transform)

Aaaaand, go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mew was floating around the base of Team Alpha waiting for the new recruits. "This place was getting lonely anyway." Mew said to herself. "Now things will be more fun! Yaaay! Fun!"

OOC: Have your character be entering the Team Alpha base.

Calvin and Camille were gliding to the Team Alpha base. It was a great day for them but there were tons of great thermals, allowing them to keep flying while losing very little altitude before getting another upward boost. They made it to the base, heading downward. They landed perfectly, spotting a Mew. "Is this the place?" They asked.

"Looks like we're among the first." They commented, taking in the scenery.

Ty and Oliver were headed to the Team Alpha base. Oliver was very excited to join the team, though Ty was a bit nervous. "Isn't this so cool! We'll get to be explorers!" Oliver said to Ty.

"I guess it'll be fun." Ty said as they got closer to the base.

They eventually arrived at the base, spotting Mew.

Then, a faint laughter echoed through the sky, and a small black figure could be seen, flying towards the Team Alpha base. In not long at all, the creature landed on the ground next to Calvin and Cammile. It was a Mandibuzz. He had his gaze fixed on Mew.

"Who vould've thought zat a Pokemon like you vould be leading a Rescue Team?" he said in a heavily accented voice. "You vere ze vone zat gave out ze invitations, right?"

"Um.... y-y-yeah....?" Mew stuttered, clearly a bit afraid. "Y-you're Vlad...r-right?"

Calvin and Camille were unaffected by Vlad's appearance, simply looking up at him. "Hi?"

"You're seriously afraid of me?" Vlad asked incredulously. "Vell, anyvay, yes, I am indeed Vlad."

He then turned to face Calvin and Cammile. "And who vould you two be?" he asked, eyes narrowed.

Zeni was hurrying along, trying to get to the Team Alpha base. "Darn it!" she muttered under her breath. "If Squirtle could just fly, this would be a lot easier!"
Finally, she reached the base. "Ummm... hello."

"Hm. Look's like ve're in for quite ze get-together. Not zat I'm complaining, of course. I'm always in ze mood for company," Vlad said with a chuckle.

"Hi, Zeni! I'm glad your here, and same with everyone else." Mew said

"Sure seems that way." The twins said, nodding. They tuned to the squirtle who just arrived, and waved.

Zeni smiled slightly at waved at everybody. "Does anybody know if there's any way for Squirtle to fly?"

"I'm Calvin." Calvin said, walking over.

"I'm Camille." amille said, following suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom