• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Adventures of Team Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Sorry about that guys, I was busy

Mew scratched his head. "So much events going on.." Mew said.

Andrew was running thinking,"I'm late! I'm late!" As he finally arrived, out of breath, he then collapsed on the ground.

The twins saw the Pikachu's arrive, and rushed over, tackling them happily. "You made it!" They exclaimed.

As the sun radiated warmth and light from above, the shadows cast by those objects blocking it's rays began to shimmer. They rippled and moved, then began to converge on each other, moving around the floor like black sheets and stopping at a spot in the centre of the group.

Then, the gathering of shadows sprang upwards, and fierce winds began to be blown out of the thing at all directions. Suddenly, with a sound that resembled a clap of thunder, an Espeon and Shiny Umbreon emerged from within the shadows, their fur being whipped around by the gale radiating from the shadow-thing they‘d emerged from.

"Did we miss anything?" Joe and Josh asked simultaneously, grinning slightly as the shadows returned to where they had been summoned from.

The twins turned to face the new arrivals. "Nope. you're just in time. I'm Calvin, this is Camille." Calvin said as they approached.

Vlad gave a slight chuckle. "And fun ve vill indeed have," he said. He then noticed the Umbreon and Espeon who had just arrived. "Quite ze group of people ve have here. So, are ve going to get a tour of some sort? Just so ve can know what's in zis base?"

"Sure thing!" Mew said. "Right now, we're in the main hall. This is where people meet and stuff!" Mew then zoomed over to a separate hallway, with multiple different rooms containing beds. "This is where you guys'll sleep! But, the thing is, there aren't enough rooms for everyone to get their own. So you guys'll have to share rooms!"

"But I have to clean my braces ALONE!" she protested.

"VAT?!" Vlad shouted incredulously. "You've got to be joking!" He knew that no one in their right mind would want to share a room with Vlad anyway, but in this case, that was probably going to have to happen.

"Calm down, Zeni!" Mew said "I'll decide who gets their own room!" Mew zoomed over to the bedrooms and counted them. "1,2,3. There are 3 bedrooms" Mew said.

"WE'LL SHARE WITH VLAD!" Joe and Josh all but screamed.

"He looks cuddly." Joe explained/

"Oh, no," Vlad said, glaring at Joe and Josh. "I am not going to be anyvere near zose two. Put me vith anyvone else, for all I care. Just not vith zem."

Mew was ready to use physic because of all of the complaining, but he decided not to. "Well, your not the leader." Mew said to Vlad. "I AM."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom