• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: DX

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Just two more floors...I just need someone to rescue me yet again, and to ascend two more floors, and I'll finally be able to get Celebi!

Sssh! He's napping...
Reaction score
I'm on the way, Nitro Indigo.
Edit:
Rescue1.jpg

Last edited:
Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
I tried Kyogre again, and I had better luck than last time, but I was still defeated.

Reaction score
Guess who managed to narrowly avoid getting nuked by two Salamence and FINALLY managed to get Celebi? ME!!! Woohoo!!!
Congrats! The only way I managed to do this in the original game was by cheating, so it's nice to see someone doing it legitly.

Reaction score
I'm still stuck on Kyogre, and I still can't unlock any other storylines. I bought Final Island but haven't unlocked Buried Relic, and Southern Island doesn't appear on the camps list.

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Reaction score
i'm not even close to being ready for purity forest lol

i feel like the only pokemon i have that would have any sort of chance of clearing it would be my steamroll froslass w/ominous wind. i hope there are apples around purity bc hunger is kinda gonna be an issue. x.x

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Guess what? I managed to make it through Wish Cave! I attempted it twice. The first time didn't work out, but I came better prepared the second time (Again, Helper Orbs are a freaking Godsend) and managed to beat and befriend Jirachi!

Now to try and befriend Rayquaza, and I know that one's gonna be a challenge.

Reaction score
I just dismissed two members of my team so they wouldn't kill Mew when I was trying to recruit it, only to realise that one had Friendly.

Pokemon Gotta Catch ... Some Of Em ???
Reaction score
1589305159741.png

Anyone want to come and rescue me, 23F in the Magma Cavern, 800P (Deluxe) as the reward