• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: DX

I'm on the way, Nitro Indigo.
Edit:
Rescue1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still stuck on Kyogre, and I still can't unlock any other storylines. I bought Final Island but haven't unlocked Buried Relic, and Southern Island doesn't appear on the camps list.

i'm not even close to being ready for purity forest lol

i feel like the only pokemon i have that would have any sort of chance of clearing it would be my steamroll froslass w/ominous wind. i hope there are apples around purity bc hunger is kinda gonna be an issue. x.x

Guess what? I managed to make it through Wish Cave! I attempted it twice. The first time didn't work out, but I came better prepared the second time (Again, Helper Orbs are a freaking Godsend) and managed to beat and befriend Jirachi!

Now to try and befriend Rayquaza, and I know that one's gonna be a challenge.

I just dismissed two members of my team so they wouldn't kill Mew when I was trying to recruit it, only to realise that one had Friendly.

I'm on B6F of Lapis Cave and need some rescuin' if anyone's willing to help me out! (I've had this request open for a lil while, so there's only 2 days left on it as a heads up.)

HZBHFUS.jpg

Is the story of this mystery dungeon any different from the original Red rescue team and Blue rescue team games?

I'm on B6F of Lapis Cave and need some rescuin' if anyone's willing to help me out! (I've had this request open for a lil while, so there's only 2 days left on it as a heads up.)

HZBHFUS.jpg
Done. The revival password is in the spoiler tag below.
B40AC6E1-B979-4277-9374-E2ECE9B21BFA.jpeg

If its the same history, I dont see the point in purchasing this game . I played the pokemon red rescue team, I still remember the history, and the graphics in the switch arent even that good( at least, for what I saw on trailers).

If its the same history, I dont see the point in purchasing this game . I played the pokemon red rescue team, I still remember the history, and the graphics in the switch arent even that good( at least, for what I saw on trailers).
I finally got a Switch + Pokémon Mystery Dungeon the other day. Although the story seems to be pretty much the same, there are quite a few differences and updates regarding gameplay and mechanics. The graphics are gorgeous, I love the art style they went for. I think it's definitely worth getting, even if you've played the original game.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom