• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Endless Sea (Godzillawolf and Knight of Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score
Based on the plot by Godzillawolf.

We'll be using the same characters we had.

Do you want to start?

Lily List

Red - Repels/Heals Fire Pokémon
Orange - Repels/Heals Fighting Pokémon
Yellow - Repels/Heals Electric Pokémon
White - Repels/Heals Grass Pokémon
Blue - Repels/Heals Water Pokémon
Amethyst - Repels/Heals Dragon Pokémon
Purple - Repels/Heals Psychic/Ghost Pokémon
Brown - Repels/Heals Rock/Ground Pokémon
Gray - Repels/Heals Metal/Dark Pokémon

Last edited:
I got the stuff from the original one to post here.

Plot: Like the human world, the world of Pokemon has many amazing places, few of which we've fully seen. This adventure, begins in a archipelago of islands in the middle of the expanse of the sea. On this island, a Explorer Teams not only venture into Mystery Dungeons scattered across the islands, but brave the seas helping those in need and searching for treasures at the buttom of the sea.

This lifestyle was an explorer's dream, until an evil falls upon the oceans. An evil Lucario and his group of fellow pirates descend on the area, robbing the fairies that take teams between islands, stealing priceless treasures on some islands, and even taking prisoners as slaves. However, its only the begining, Lucario's villainious plan could bring a great disaster upon the entire world, and it seems nothing can stop their evil...until a human washes ashore on the captial island, Starlit Bay, now in pokemon form and without memory. While they soon make friends and form a team at the local guild, they will discover their team is the only one that can stop the pirate's from plunging the world into an endless sea.

Rules:

Normal Rules Apply

You may only have one main team character a piece and only three people may join. You may have as many evil or support characters as you want.

While Lucario has his own flagship, dubbed Azure Flame, there are other pirate ships under him, which you can be captain of.

Pirates are played much diffrently than other characters, they fight dirty, attempt to kill, and also use weapons (most pokemon consider this a dishonor to do), though only like swords, no firearms.

No killing someone without permission, and while they could be badly wounded, the main team can't be killed at all as without them, there is no story. Lucario can't be ether, at least till the end.

Have fun and be nice to everyone!

Bios:

Name:
Position: (What they are in the story)
Appearance: (if there's something distinguishing like a scarf or being shiny)
Attacks: (Start with four but can learn more along the way, just make sure to keep track)
Personality:

My characters:

Name: Swift
Species: Treecho
Position: Partner
Appearance: Has a blue scarf
Attacks:
Quick Attack
Pound
Bullet Seed
Absorb
Personality: Friendly, protective of his friends, kindhearted, will sacrifice himself for his friends, honest.
Other:

Name: Martha
Species: Human but turned into a Charmander
Position: Human/Team Leader
Appearance: Wears a blue scarf, has green eyes instead of the normal blue
Attacks:
Scratch
Headbutt
Ember
Smokescreen
Personality: Friendly, kind, can be a little emotional, has a temper and can lose it at times, but a lot of this is due to her pokemon form.

Name: Lucario
Species: Lucario
Position: Pirate Captain, main villain
Appearance: he's a shiny pokemon and has an eyepatch over his right eye, which he lost.
Attacks:
Aura Sphere
Low Kick
Force Palm
Bone Rush
Personality: Evil, selfish, backstabbing, ruthless, plays dirty, only cares for himself...and money, very greedy. He'll do anything to what he wants, but he follows pirate code and demands his henchmen do the same.
Other: He wields a Cutlass which he may use in battle.

And your character:

Name: Alexandria (Alexia)

Species: Gible

Position: Partner

Appearance: Alexia wears one silver bracelet, that is inscribed with a map of some kind. She at medium height, and has dark blue eyes.

Attacks: Sandstorm, Slash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage,

Personality: Alexia is very caring, but sometimes too outgoing when it comes to defending her friends.

I'm also the Skuntank for the Perfume Shop and Feraligatr, as well as a Guardivore. Got all your characters ready?

Whoops, forgot the bios ^^

Name: Hook
Species: Magmortar
Position: Lucario's First-Mate
Appearance: Instead of Flame Ball launcher, Hook has a Hook, thus her nickname.
Attacks:
Fire Blast
Faint Attack
Shadow Ball
Fire Punch
Personality: Hook is completely emotionless; she almost never talks, and only obeys orders from Lucario.

I think that's my only other character, besides Alexis.

OOC: Ok, I'll start.

Martha felt herself floating, cold. Then she felt herself laying on the sand. She moaned, opening her eyes and looking up at the grey sky. "Can't...hold on..." she muttered, fainting.

Swift walked outside. "Looks like a storm is going to happen...where's Alexis?"

Alexis was sitting in a tree, looking up at the swirling sky of gray clouds. She jumped down in front of Swift. "Right here."

Swift jumpped. "Oh! Hi Alexia! Looks like a storm is coming!" he said. "Might be a bad one." he siad, looking out at the sea but seeing a small fire burning on the beach. "Hey, do you see that?"

Alexis looked over, and ran over to the fire.

Swift followed, seeing a Charmender laying on the beach, her tail flame barely flickering. "Oh my! Look!"

"Let's get him to the guild," Alexis said, trying to remove the sand covering the Charmander.

"Alexia, its a girl." said Swift, noticing a diffrence in her scent. He helpped uncover her. "I don't know if she'll survive. Do you see a den or something we can get her into? Her flame is real low and its about to storm.

"Oh...um..." Alexis started. "There's a cave near here. By the Cove."

"Let's get her in there." said Swift, helpping lift the Charmender and starting to carry her. "She must have been in the water."

"...But how? How'd she get there? She doesn't look old enough for a sea exploration..." Alexis said, using Slash on the Trees to clear a path to the Cave.

The finally pulled the Charmander into the Cave and he put grass and other flamable materials around her. "Can you lite this? We need to warm her up."

Alexis nodded, using Flame Blast on the leaves. "I think we have some Red Lilies...don't we?"

"Yeah, I think, only thing is we don't have the perfume made of it." said Swift. "Think you could run to Skuntank and have her make some?"

"Sure," Alexis said, running through the forest.

The Storm began. A jagged yellow light flew across the sky, and hit a tree near Alexis, pinning her under.

Feraligatr, thankfully, was in the area and caught part of the tree before it crushed her. "You ok Alexis?" he asked, forcing it up.

Alexis' legs were crushed; probably broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom