• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky announced for US: Boxart, video shown at E3

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky announced for US: Boxart, video shown at E3; Autumn ...

Filb.de recently posted a video regarding Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. This, directly from the E3 Nokia Theatre, shows some in-game text, a reworded title, boxart, and a release in Autumn 2009.

Read more on Bulbanews

Mantis Pokémon
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky announced for US: Boxart, video shown a

That's... a weird title. Explorers of Sky? That's... just not as catchy...

And here, I was halfway expecting them to use the other interpretation of the Japanese word, and call it "Explorers of Space" ... you know, to reference all three of the Dragon Trio with the three game titles.

Eh. Not adding a "the" in there will take some getting used to.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky announced for US: Boxart, video shown a

Eh, then Space would have to be paired with Time, when Darkness already was. Plus, Explorers of Sky is green-themed, and we know who's green that has to do with the sky...

connosieur of excellence
Reaction score

Well I'll take this as proof the HGSS is not coming out this year in the US.

Fury will consume you!
Reaction score

Good to know they won't delay this because Arceus hasn't been revealed yet (I actually thought that might delay the game's release, 'cause they always reveal the event Pokémon around December/January in the US).

#winning
Reaction score

There's an issue with the 'News article. It says that it "features the same storyline as [Time and Darkness]." Does it mean to say that it's a continuation of that storyline?

MY NAME IS GUNDHAM TANAKAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score

Never could get into PMD...

Poet Laureate
Reaction score

Who is green and flies in the sky? And YAY!!!

EDIT: Wait... blonde moment!

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

So... that's it? No HGSS ANYTHING? Just Mystery Dungeon?

Crap.

THE ULTIMATE PSYCHO
Reaction score

I saw the trailer on my wii's nintendo channel. It actually looks pretty neat. I breifly saw a place called shaymin village. And the opening makes me really want to play it and see what its about, because its definantly got a slightly different storyline. I don't know why nobody likes the series. I remember buying all of the friend areas in the first one. I still had money left!

Bulbapædist
Reaction score

There's an issue with the 'News article. It says that it "features the same storyline as [Time and Darkness]." Does it mean to say that it's a continuation of that storyline?
That depends, do you consider Platinum a continuation of Diamond or Pearl or just the same story with a few extras? A continuation sounds like a sequel, to me, which this is not.

Bulbapædist
Reaction score

So... that's it? No HGSS ANYTHING? Just Mystery Dungeon?

Crap.
That's been the norm for Pokémon games at E3: nothing new other than the US release of whatever game has already come out in Japan; IIRC, last year's E3 only had Ranger 2, which had already come out in Japan a few months earlier, and then it wasn't until after that game's US release that NOA/PUSA made any official mention of Platinum.

Based on that, I'd wait until after the US release of Explorers of (the) Sky before expecting any official word from NOA/TPCI about HGSS.

Reaction score

Do we have to have a Nintendo DSi to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky??

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Nope. Just a regular DS.

Reaction score

strange

Reaction score

I cant wai