• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky announced for US: Boxart, video shown at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky announced for US: Boxart, video shown at E3; Autumn ...

Filb.de recently posted a video regarding Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. This, directly from the E3 Nokia Theatre, shows some in-game text, a reworded title, boxart, and a release in Autumn 2009.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky announced for US: Boxart, video shown a

That's... a weird title. Explorers of Sky? That's... just not as catchy...

And here, I was halfway expecting them to use the other interpretation of the Japanese word, and call it "Explorers of Space" ... you know, to reference all three of the Dragon Trio with the three game titles.

Eh. Not adding a "the" in there will take some getting used to.

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky announced for US: Boxart, video shown a

Eh, then Space would have to be paired with Time, when Darkness already was. Plus, Explorers of Sky is green-themed, and we know who's green that has to do with the sky...

Well I'll take this as proof the HGSS is not coming out this year in the US.

Good to know they won't delay this because Arceus hasn't been revealed yet (I actually thought that might delay the game's release, 'cause they always reveal the event Pokémon around December/January in the US).

There's an issue with the 'News article. It says that it "features the same storyline as [Time and Darkness]." Does it mean to say that it's a continuation of that storyline?

Never could get into PMD...

Who is green and flies in the sky? And YAY!!!

EDIT: Wait... blonde moment!

So... that's it? No HGSS ANYTHING? Just Mystery Dungeon?

Crap.

I saw the trailer on my wii's nintendo channel. It actually looks pretty neat. I breifly saw a place called shaymin village. And the opening makes me really want to play it and see what its about, because its definantly got a slightly different storyline. I don't know why nobody likes the series. I remember buying all of the friend areas in the first one. I still had money left!

There's an issue with the 'News article. It says that it "features the same storyline as [Time and Darkness]." Does it mean to say that it's a continuation of that storyline?

That depends, do you consider Platinum a continuation of Diamond or Pearl or just the same story with a few extras? A continuation sounds like a sequel, to me, which this is not.

So... that's it? No HGSS ANYTHING? Just Mystery Dungeon?

Crap.
That's been the norm for Pokémon games at E3: nothing new other than the US release of whatever game has already come out in Japan; IIRC, last year's E3 only had Ranger 2, which had already come out in Japan a few months earlier, and then it wasn't until after that game's US release that NOA/PUSA made any official mention of Platinum.

Based on that, I'd wait until after the US release of Explorers of (the) Sky before expecting any official word from NOA/TPCI about HGSS.

Do we have to have a Nintendo DSi to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky??

Nope. Just a regular DS.

strange

I cant wai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom