• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Kinda... Me and Godzillawolf-kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Candy, the ralts, was waiting for somebody and eating an oran berry sleepily. "Where is he? He's late, again..." she grumbles.

OOC: Sorry, not the brightes crayon in the box...

A Totodile came tumbling down a hill, crashing right into the poor Ralts. Michael groaned, getting up. "Sorry Candy," he said, scratching his head embarrassed. "I tripped and came tumbling down the hill... I didn't mean to bump into you like that."

Candy was wiped out on the ground. "Nya?" she mumbles dizzily. "I see totodiles, Michael..."

Michael helpped his friend up. "Sorry, I'm clumsy, I know..." he said, embarassed.

Candy laughs and says, "I know you are. I'm getting used to it." Then she hands him an oran berry, "What are we doing today?"

"We're starting our journey, remember?" asked Michael, unsure if she remembered it or not.

Candy comes back with, "Not my fault... I'm losing brain cells 'cause you keep knocking them out...." She starts giggling.

Michael chuckled. "Sorry bout that... So, you packed and ready to go?"

"Yep! I remembered that much!" Candy says, picking up her bag.

"I'm not good with commands so you will be. If that's okay with you... I'm not calling you master by the way... That sounds kinky..."

"I don't want you to," said Michael, giving a smile. "But give me your Pokeball then."

Candy sighs as she hands it over. "Okay, where are we going to first?"

Michael pressed the button to shrink the ball down and nodded. "Let's see..." he said, taking out the map. "Sandgem town is the next town on the map, so head there?"

"Sounds good!" Candy says, already heading in the wrong direction.

"Uh, Candy, it's that way," said Michael, pointing the complete opposite direction she was going.

"Oh! Okay! That's why you're the master!" Candy says, turning around and walking the right way.

"Not really... They just kinda waved and watched me leave...you?"

"My little sister cried..." said Michael, a frowning. "Mom and dad were a bit upset, but didn't show it that much."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom