• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Kinda... Me and Godzillawolf-kun

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh? That's nice of your sister to care..." Candy says, smiling.

Michael nodded. "Yeah, she's a Squirtle," he explained. "She's a great girl though."

Candy looks at Michael then starts thinking. "What are your parents?"

"Mom's a Blastoise, dad's a Feraligator," explained Michael. "They're both really nice though."

"That would explain alot." Candy says, laughing.

Michael nodded, continuing to lead. He sniffed the air once they were outside of town and gagged, quickly holding his nose. "Eww! What's that smell?!"

Candy took a whiff of the air and gags. "What the f*ck??" she cries out, covering her nose.

"That's be me," said a Stunky, coming out of the bushes. "Well well, what have we here? A couple of rookies."

OOC: Tuck and his partner are more experienced for the time being, so encounters with them won't end well at first.

Candy gets an anger mark and snaps back, "Well well well, an ass." Buttercup the chikorita comes out giggling. "She got you there, Tuck."

OOC: Could you please watch the language a bit? No offense, I just don't like cussing very much...

Tuck shrugged. "Yeah, I'm a jerk," he said, then growled. "But she should watch her mouth."

"What do you want?" asked Michael with a growl.

"Just thought we'd give you a proper introduction to the world," said Tuck, smirked, running his stinky tail under Candy's nose.

OOC: Okay... I'll put the star things on when she cusses...
Candy gags and asks, "What do you mean, stinky?" Buttercup giggles and circles Michael. "At least they're cute, yeah?"

"You think I stink now?" asked Tuck, smirking and spinning around, spraying Candy right in the face.

"Leave her alone!" yelled Michael, rushing to help, only for tuck to give him a face full of musk as well. Michael fell to his knees, coughing and gagging, eyes watering. "Oh that stinks!" he coughed, clutching his nose tightly as tears ran down his face.

Candy was already knocked out. "Whadda?" Buttercup giggles and uses Razor Leaf on Michael. "Eat it!"

Michael was knocked back and cried out in pain. "I think that's good for now," said Tuck, smirking, only for Michael to get back up. "You don't learn, do you?" he asked, using Poison Jab right to Michael's groin.

Michael groaned and crumpled to the ground, flailing his legs and holding his groin, moaning in agony.

"That should teach him," said Tuck, smirking.

Candy stumbles up and gets in front of Michael, holding her arms out. "Leave him alone!" "Ohhh! We got a tough girl." Buttercup laughs, hitting Candy with a vine whip. She winces but stays standing.

Candy cries out as she falls back, landing hard on the ground and clutching her throat. Buttercup giggles and says, "Lets get out of here. I'm bored."

Tuck nodded, leading off.

Michael moaned in agony, rolling over to look to Candy, curling into a ball, holding his groin. "...C-candy... Are you alright?" he moaned. The hit normally would've hurt severely, but the poison made it a LOT worse.

Buttercup skips after Tuck.

Candy tries to speak but finds she can't talk. She nods and touches his arm gently, tilting her head.

Michael nodded, moaning as he cringed in agony, trying to get on his knees, before falling back to the ground with a groan, clutching the painful area. "Oh Arceus this hurts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom