• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Kinda... Me and Godzillawolf-kun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candy brings out both a pecha and oran berry for Michael. "Here" she whispers, holding her throat.

Michael took them and got back to his feet, still holding his groin with one hand, but able to at least stand. "Thanks..." he muttered, cringing slightly. "You'd better take a Pecha Berry yourself, get rid of the poison.

Candy nods and eats a pecha berry, having trouble swallowing. When she does, she grumbles, "That was awful... Are you okay?"

Michael nodded, walking out the pain. "Yeah, I'll be fine," he said, then sniffed and clutched his nose, nearly throwing up. "Ugh! We still reek!"

Candy sighs and starts walking. "Lets go find a place to bathe!"

Michael followed. "Water won't work, we have to take a bath in Tamoto Berry juice to wash Stunky stink off..."

"Oh, joy... How are we going to do that?!" Candy grumbles.

"I packed some, but nearly enough... A Pokemon Center would probably have what we need, so let's hurry on to Sandgem and see if they can help," he said, still holding his nose.

"If they don't try to send a mob after us..." Candy grumbles, trudging on.

Michael cringed as his head was washed by a Chansey, the Nurse Joy of this Pokemon Center, he and Candy sitting in a tub of Tamoto Berry juice. "Well at least it's getting rid of the smell."

Candy was on the far side of the tub while cringing. "With another overpowering stinch..."

"Oh it's not that bad," said Michael, not finding it too bad himself. "Better than Stunky's stink."

Nurse Joy moved on, helpping wash Candy next.

Candy relaxes and says, "Tuck, his name was Tuck.... This isn't that bad..."

"He's a bully, that's for sure," said Michael. "He and that Chikorita... I dont' think she said her name, did she?"

"She said Buttercup... You don't pay attention well..." Candy mumbles then starts giggling. "Although, you were in a lot of pain. How's your groin?"

"Sore..." said Michael, still in a little bit of pain. "Hows your throat?"

Michael nodded, relaxing a bit. "Well after that, I'd like to do something fun it at all possible."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom