• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Kinda... Me and Godzillawolf-kun

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That would be great! What would we do though?"

Candy starts getting out. "That sounds good..."

Nurse Joy washed them off to clean off the juice. "There you go, are you both doing fine otherwise?"

"No, I'm good, thank you." Candy says, wiping the stuff off with a towel.

Michael nodded, cleaning himself off and taking his bag. He gave a bow. "Thank you, Nurse Joy," he said, then looked to his friend. "Come on, let's go."

Candy hurridly grabbed her bag and headed out the door. "Lets go!!"

Michael lead the way to the beach and set his bag down. "Nice beach, we should have fun here."

Candy was already jumping around in the water.

Michael ran in and dove in, being a Water Type, he loved the water. "This feels great."

Candy was laughing and starts splashing water at Michael.

Michael laughed and used a VERY weak Water Gun, to the point it'd do no damage, in return.

Candy laughed and wiped her face then tackles Michael.

Candy clings to Michael and growls playfully, "I'm not letting go!"

OOC: Mind if I introduce who will be their third teammate?

Michael chuckled, tickling her.

OOC: *Bows* Go right ahead.
Candy starts giggling and squirming. "Nooo!"

A laugh came from the shore. A female Glameow watched from a tree on shore. "Having fun, kiddies?"

Candy looks over at the Glameow and says, "Yes, ma'am!" Then she bites down on Michael's arm gently.

Glameow rolled her eyes. "Don't you think you're being a bit immature for a team going out on their journey?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom