• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Kinda... Me and Godzillawolf-kun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candy thinks about then says, "We can still have fun...right?" She was becoming confused on why everyone seemed rude.

"Just because we're on an adventure, doesn't mean we can't have a little fun between friends?" asked Michael, not backing down at all.

The Glameow smiled. "Good answer," she said, jumping down. "Relax, I was testing you. Anyone that takes the adventure so seriously they can't enjoy it is too boring for me," she explained, trotting over, but staying clear of the water, being a cat. "I'm looking for a team, I don't like traveling alone, but I don't like being the leader either, too much responsbility."

"She gets it!" Candy says, laughing and running out of the water. "I'm Candy and that's Michael, the leader."

Michael waved, walking up. "Hey, glad to meet you."

"My name is Sally," explained Glameow. "Is there room on your team?"

Candy grins and turns to Michael, "Well, boss, what do you think?"

"Fine by me," said Michael, smiling and holding out his hand for a hand shake.

Glameow shook her head. "Not that easily," she said, jumping back and taking a battle pose. "If I join a team, I want to make sure they're strong enough."

Candy sweatdrops and says, "Fine... Hey! First real battle!" Then she steps forward and stays in a casual position.

"Which one of us should do it?" asked Michael, looking to Candy.

OOC: They lose this time.

OOC: They suck...
"Rock, paper, scissors?" Candy asks, half kidding. "I'll do it so you can help me out by seeing the movements better."

OOC: No, Sally is just more experienced.

Michael nodded. "Alright, if you're ok with it," he replied. "Good luck."

Candy turns back to Sally and grins. "First move is on you."

Sally leapt forwards and used Fake Out, clapping the air right in front of Candy's face to make her flinch before swinging her tail around, using Iron Tail.

Candy falls back out of the way, on accident but it works, and uses Confusion.

Glameow dodged it closely and got close, looking Candy in the eyes and using Hypnosis.

Candy starts getting sleepy and leans into Sally. "C-confusion..." she yawns as she falls asleep but (an ability I fortgot but know she has it!) makes Sally go to sleep with Candy.

Sally awakened first, shaking it off. She then looked to Candy and leapt up, attempting an Iron Tail.

Candy wakes up but gets hit in the face with the attack. "Kya!" she yells as she gets sent flying into the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom