• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Kinda... Me and Godzillawolf-kun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Candy thinks about then says, "We can still have fun...right?" She was becoming confused on why everyone seemed rude.

PMD Hero
Reaction score
"Just because we're on an adventure, doesn't mean we can't have a little fun between friends?" asked Michael, not backing down at all.

The Glameow smiled. "Good answer," she said, jumping down. "Relax, I was testing you. Anyone that takes the adventure so seriously they can't enjoy it is too boring for me," she explained, trotting over, but staying clear of the water, being a cat. "I'm looking for a team, I don't like traveling alone, but I don't like being the leader either, too much responsbility."

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
"She gets it!" Candy says, laughing and running out of the water. "I'm Candy and that's Michael, the leader."

PMD Hero
Reaction score
Michael waved, walking up. "Hey, glad to meet you."

"My name is Sally," explained Glameow. "Is there room on your team?"

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Candy grins and turns to Michael, "Well, boss, what do you think?"

PMD Hero
Reaction score
"Fine by me," said Michael, smiling and holding out his hand for a hand shake.

Glameow shook her head. "Not that easily," she said, jumping back and taking a battle pose. "If I join a team, I want to make sure they're strong enough."

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Candy sweatdrops and says, "Fine... Hey! First real battle!" Then she steps forward and stays in a casual position.

PMD Hero
Reaction score
"Which one of us should do it?" asked Michael, looking to Candy.

OOC: They lose this time.

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
OOC: They suck...
"Rock, paper, scissors?" Candy asks, half kidding. "I'll do it so you can help me out by seeing the movements better."

PMD Hero
Reaction score
OOC: No, Sally is just more experienced.

Michael nodded. "Alright, if you're ok with it," he replied. "Good luck."

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Candy turns back to Sally and grins. "First move is on you."

PMD Hero
Reaction score
Sally leapt forwards and used Fake Out, clapping the air right in front of Candy's face to make her flinch before swinging her tail around, using Iron Tail.

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Candy falls back out of the way, on accident but it works, and uses Confusion.

PMD Hero
Reaction score
Glameow dodged it closely and got close, looking Candy in the eyes and using Hypnosis.

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Candy starts getting sleepy and leans into Sally. "C-confusion..." she yawns as she falls asleep but (an ability I fortgot but know she has it!) makes Sally go to sleep with Candy.

PMD Hero
Reaction score
Sally awakened first, shaking it off. She then looked to Candy and leapt up, attempting an Iron Tail.

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Candy wakes up but gets hit in the face with the attack. "Kya!" she yells as she gets sent flying into the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.