• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ledgends Arise *PRIVATE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Prower

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony
Reaction score
This RPG is for

Shayminfan101

Pema07

Shadow Walker
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Off in a distance of space, there was Deoxys. He was watching earth's activitys. Down below, he noticed something strange, Rayquaza was flying around, looking for something. Then out of nowhere, A Arceus attacked it. Deoxys felt something strange, like it was under control, of a more evil thing. A thing, not yet been indentefied. It attacked rayquaza brutaly. Then, when it deadeted Rayquaza, the Arceus fell asleep. Deoxys watched closley "Strange...." said the Deoxys

*Meanwhile*

A cyndaquil was walking down a path to the Guild's place "I wonder if they will accept me." *He keeps walking down the path, then up ahead, he sees an Injured Evee. He ran up to it. "You okay?" asked the cyndaquil.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungoen: Ledgends Arise *PRIVATE*

OOC:Can you edit that to be an Eevee? Only First Stages Start out.

"I got in a bad fight," Eevee said painfully.

Cyndaquil looked for the cut "Wheres the cut at?" he asked. He wanted to make sure it wasnt to serious. He then finds the cut "Ouch...dont worry, ill get you to the town up ahead." he said, putting her on his back.

"Thanks so I think the guild might cure it," Eevee said trying to hold on.

Cyndaquil nodded "Yea..lets try that." *He walks to the guild.

*the guild*

Cyndaquil walks up to the entrance. "Hello?" called Cyndaquil.

A Chatot Flew up from the entrance "Yes, what is it?" It then looks and sees the injured Evee. "Oh my...shes hurt. Please, come down." Chatot flew up, and grabed Evee, then flew down. Cyndaquil followed. Once they reached the bottom, chatot set her down. "Wait here..." he says while flying inside.

OOC: MAke sure the Guildmaster is like a Emoleon because I don't want to copy the real game.

"What are you getting Chatot?" Eevee asked impatiently.

Chatot looked at her "The Guild Master." He goes in and shuts the door.

Cyndaquil looked at Evee. "By the way, names Blaze." he said. He then looked at her "Whats your name?" Cyndaquil asked.

"Shadow, My guardian a Salamance did it because she saw how dark my eyes were when she found me," Shadow said.

Last edited:

"Cool." Blaze said. He was looking around when Chatot came out, which startled him.

"Come in..." Chatot said.

"Ok." *He puts Shadow on his back again, then walked inside. When they reached the guild master, he set Shadow down.

The Machamp stood up and looked at the two. "Why are you here? Would you like to join the Guild, or is there something else?"

Blaze looked at him "Well, She needs help." He said. He motined over to Shadow. "She has a big cut on her back. Oh, and I wouldnt mind joining the guild." Said blaze.

OCC: I have to get off...be back on later.

"Yeah we wouldn't mind," Shadow said. "Do you want to be an Exploration Team together?"

OOC: Where are you going and when are you coming back on?

Last edited:

Blaze nodded "Sure!" he replyed. He then looked as the Guild Master went over to patch up Shadows Cut.

"So..you want to be an Exploration Team?" He asked after finishing up the Cut.

"Yes!" Replyed Blaze. He was eager to be on one.

"Well, lets see what I can do." He said, goin into a room.

"So what should the team name be," Shadow asked really excited and forgot about the cut.

Blaze shrugged. "I dont know. Whatever you want." He replyed.

Machamp came back out. "Ok..first, your going to go on a Training mission, if you pass..we will let you in on a very secret mission." He said. He then gave both of them a badge. "Heres your Exploration Badge. And here is a Box full of everything you need on your Mission." he said, handing them a box. "Good luck."

Shadow took some stuff out of the box. "Bag,Oran berries,Reviver seeds, 2 scarves," Shadow said listing the stuff while putting it in the bag.

OOC:I'm not picky of the team name so what ever it is I'll agree.

Cyndaquil got a great idea "Hmmm..how about, Team PokeHelpers?" he asked. "It sounds good to me.." he added.

"Sounds great!" Shadow said. "So are we accepted into the guild?"

MAchamp nodded "Yes you are." he replied. Then he turned around, walked into a room, and shut the door.

Blaze turned "Yes!" he exlamed. "Now...lets go do that mission! what is the mission exactly?"

Chatot looked at both of them "Your mission is to recover these three stones from the Cave of Shadows...There all together though." He said. He then hands them a map. "Heres a map of the place, and where to find the stones." Said the Chatot. He then flew up. "Good Luck...when you get the Stones, bring them to us, and we will tell you the mission."

"Sounds great so let's head off!" Shadow said excitedly while grabbing the team bag. "So I'll take this Blue scarf and here is your Yellow one."

Blaze took the Scarf, then followed off behind her "Awesome! its like a dream come true!" said Blaze, while running excitedly.

Shadow tied on her scarf. "Okay let's hit the road!" She said running after him. They arrived. "This looks cool!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom