• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest (Sign-Ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion

Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
A massive wooded land, named after the inexplicable, haunting singing that often come from it. It sprawls across the rather small town of Azuria. It has a river that flows through the town, occasionally leaving objects of interest. The Requiem Forest is a place often spoken of in hushed whispers, and no one dares to try and seek it out.

Except for the expedition guild located in the town, which has the sole purpose of exploring the expanse of the forest and unraveling its many mysteries. The guild, headed by Sycamore the Shiftry, is rarely spoken of outside of the town, due to the nature of the things they tend to discover...as well as the recent bout of disappearances...

You, however, have received an invitation to join this group in attempting to uncover the secrets that have been unknown for ages. Adventure, terror, and peril alike all await you within the hollowed woods...

--------------​

Your Game, Your Moves
This RP implements a mechanic I call "decision-based alterations". In essence, this means that no single deed goes unnoticed. Your characters will not merely be pawns, railroaded into doing whatever the GM chooses. Their decisions and actions will have an effect on the gameplay, and can potentially shift the plot into a wildly different different direction. Even the most drastic of potential actions will be countered with an adaptation in the gameplay. After all, you, being a participant, are just as much a part of the RP as the GM.

That being said, however, don't abuse the mechanic or get out of hand with the plot derailing. This mechanic is one that requires cooperation between the participants involved, and pulling zany stunts that completely change everything out of absolutely nowhere with reckless abandon tend to leave everyone utterly confused and disoriented.

The Reqiuem Forest
The infamous Reqiuem Forest is a truly massive place. Pretty much all of your expeditions are going to be either into the forest itself, or into one of the many dungeons that are scattered throughout. These dungeons include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

The Great Cyprus
A gigantic tree that towers over the rest of the forest. The tree is thousands of years old at the very least, and is rumored to have been standing since the beginning of time itself. The tree has been hollowed out by natural forces, and thus makes for a long climb upwards to reach the top of the tree.

Lagoon of the Lost
A lake that has claimed the lives of many an unwary adventurer with its deceptively low depths and dangerous inhabitants. The spirits of those who die here are said to forever wander the pitch-black surface of the lagoon.

The Fissure
What is less a cavern and more of a gigantic crack in the ground, the Fissure is an incredibly precarious environment, the descent littered with narrow cliffs, potential avalanches, and the risk of magma as one descends into the bowels of the earth. A great monster was said to have been born underground, and the Fissure was where it broke free and reached the surface.

Ethereal Plains
A wide expanse of grassland, with an almost unnatural lack of trees in the area. Various restless spirits wander these grounds, and while some might be friendly, most don't tend to take too kindly to the living.

People You Should Know
The Azuria Guild
Sycamore the Shiftry
His methods might be a bit unscrupulous, his mannerisms might be particularly gruff, and there are even rumors that he was booted out of another rescue guild and was placed at the Azurian outpost so he wouldn't cause any more trouble...but, nevertheless, Sycamore has earned himself a reputation of being one of the most efficient expedition leaders out there. He generally isn't too harsh on his members, so long as they don't get into trouble. Sycamore also tends to be a bit of a recluse, preferring to let his advisor do most of the talking for him.

Rockhopper the Empoleon
Sycamore's advisor and generally the voice of calm, methodical reason. He tends to be a bit more welcoming than his boss, though you still don't want to get this guy ticked off. Rockhopper is usually the one who's tasked with introducing the newcomers to the guild, keeping track of daily activity, and for all intents and purposes being the administrative face that Sycamore would avoid being.

Daggur the Weavile
A traveling black market salesman, the Azuria guild has established relations with Daggur and his associates. While he tends to be rather shady, even by Sycamore's standards, there's no doubt that he gets his job done well. He will make deals with individual members of the guild, but be warned; he drives a very, VERY hard bargain.

Komodo the Tyranitar
The main security force for the Azuria guild, and really, the only one it even needs. Komodo lives for Sycamore, and is essentially a walking, occasionally talking weapon. He does what he's told both out of respect for his leader and because, quite frankly, he really likes his job.

There are also various other, more minor characters, who will be introduced whenever they are met by one of the players.

Azurian Townsfolk
Mayor Shazaam, the Alakazam
The sole political power behind the small and fairly decrepit town of Azuria, Shazaam manages to maintain his position through not only savvy and cleverness, but by genuine compassion towards his people. He does, however, harbor the slightest bit of resentment towards the Azuria Guild, and tends to be cautious in their presence.

Deux the Ambipom
The more respectable counterpart to Daggur's more sinister deals, Deux runs the Azurian market, and makes his best effort into procuring legitimate sales. He also utterly despises both Daggur and the kinds of buying and selling he makes. Deux will usually buy and sell goods for more stable prices, but there are things that even he can't get any of his four hands on.

Bruce the Machamp
Probably the greatest reason why Azuria hasn't fallen into bits, Bruce makes certain that any stray enemies from the Forest are kept as far away from civilians as possible. Bruce and Shazaam have a long history together, which is part of why Bruce is so devoted to the town.

Just like the Guild, there will be minor NPCs mulling around the town that the players can control.

Rules
- No godmodding. This includes hijacking control of others's characters, autohitting, or in the particular case of this RP, making incredibly drastic actions that would throw the plot horribly out of balance.

- As far as what's considered "drastic actions"...killing important NPCs is a definite no-no unless something plot-related merits killing them. Bringing in new characters without at the very least checking with me first is also not permitted. Also, your character can't decide to just quit and fly off, or whatever...unless, of course, you yourself actually have to quit, in which case I'll work something out so your character can disappear in a manner that still makes sense to the plot.

- Speaking of having to quit, if at any time you are going to take a hiatus, please inform me beforehand. However, keep in mind that, even if you do go on a break that you checked with me first, if you don't end up replying in the RP in three week's time, then for the sake of the RP not crawling due to the lack of a single character, I'll have to boot you. In addition, unexcused inactivity will only be allowed for a maximum of one week before you are booted. Due to the nature of this RP, I can't afford to have inactive players clogging up the progress.

- Feel free to incorporate story elements or sub-plots that involve other users. The more interaction the players have, the better. However, make sure and check with the other involved player(s) first.

- Relating to that, I myself may end up having a few plot elements that require the participation of another given player. If anything like that happens, I'll PM the preferred player of my choosing and see if they're open to the idea.

- While I encourage sub-plots and such, try not to make them become the main focus of the RP.

- You can control up to two characters at a time.

- My policy on reservations is that, while I do hold them, if they end up keeping the RP from starting for an unreasonable amount of time, they will be dropped.

- If you have read these rules, understand these rules, and agree to these rules, place the word sanguine, in bolded text, somewhere in your sign-up sheet.

Sign-Up Sheet
Name: Simple enough. What is your character's name?
Species: Only Basic or Stage 1 Pokemon are permitted for use. Evolution can and most likely will happen later on in the RP, however.

Appearance: If there are any accessories or other marks that make your character stand out from the usual members of his/her/its species, then list them here.

Personality: What does your character like or dislike? How does your character get along with people? Are there any fears or insecurities that your character has?

History: Your character's backstory. Note that I'm not going to be picky on this at all. The use of this section is if you wish to tie in your character's background to the events of the story. Just so long as it isn't too ludicrously complicated or contrived, I'll likely accept it.

My own sign-ups will be posted as soon as I can get around to writing one.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

Name: Blink
Species: Kecleon

Appearance: One of the small wings that is usually found on a Kecleon's back has been torn off. Like most Kecleon, he can change to any color, though he considers his 'default' color to be purple. He avoids wearing any accessories because it interferes with his ability to effectively cloak.

Personality: Blink is a very quirky pokemon who doesn't quite understand the subtleties of a community or guild. As expected from a pokemon who can cloak itself, Blink doesn't enjoy being the center of attention and will usually simply shy away if someone approaches him in a way he feels uncomfortable with. This leads to him being painted as a bit of a social outcast, even though Blink's loneliness is more from a misunderstanding rather then a deliberate choice. Blink spent most of his life shutting himself away in order to feel safe from the other pokemon in the forest, so he is curious about what it means to work with and befriend other pokemon.

History: For most of Blink's life, he was alone. He lived in Requiem forest for years, living off of the forest and avoiding trouble with the other residents as best he could. Kecleon are particularly good at hiding away; Blink often had trouble finding food or a secure place to rest, but at the very least he managed to avoid trouble. However, this wasn't to last.

Blink was going about his daily buisness of hiding among the trees and slowly edging himself along the branches in search of food. Blink didn't move often due to his caution, so he could go a while without food. However, there had been a strangely high amount of pokemon passing through the area recently, and finding a source of food was becoming increasingly urgent. It was then that Blink spotted it; a large sitrus berry hanging near the very top of the trees. Blink realized that if he let this precious piece of food slip past his grip, he was very possibly going to starve. So, acting completely out of character, he dashed through the trees as quickly as he could in order to secure the food for himself.

Much to Blink's surprise, he wasn't the only one after the food. Just as the Sitrus berry was within reach, a Vigoroth appeared out of the brush. The larger pokemon didn't care much for sharing, and simply shoved Blink out of his way in order to get a meal. The kecleon was easily pushing back. He nearly fell from the top of the tree before his claws managed to grip the bark. Blink was desperate for that berry. Just as the Vigoroth was about to shove the berry in it's mouth Blink launched his long sticky tongue out and pulled the berry right out of it's claws. The berry, carried by the Kecleon's tongue, quickly zipped back into his mouth and he quickly devoured it. It took a moment for the Vigoroth to realize what had happened.

With a howl of anger, the Vigoroth jumped towards Blink with it's sharp claws brandished. The Kecleon hardly had enough time to react before he turned and ran from the larger pokemon and a chase broke out among the treetops. The howling of the Vigoroth caused a major commotion in the trees, and soon the entire forest burst into activity as The Kecleon narrowly escaped the sharp claws of the Vigoroth. However, the 'Wild Monkey' pokemon managed to catch up to Blink. With one swift swipe of it's claws, it struck Blink in his back and cut the small wing-like appendage on his back. The Vigoroth followed his first attack with a swift punch and knocked Blink down into the canopy. The Kecleon helplessly fell, passing through bundles of leaves and colliding into branches. He luckily he managed to land on the ground without hurting himself further, though he was unconscious.

Blink woke up in a bed, surrounded by pokemon he didn't know with concerned looks on their faces. Immediately Blink cloaked himself and dug his claws into the ceiling; it took them about 3 hours to convince the Kecleon it was safe to come down. They explained to him that he was now in the town of Azuria. It took the Kecleon a long time to adjust to the feeling of not having to constantly being struggling for survival, though to Blink, living in a community has it's own set of hurdles.

Sanguine

(If you would rather not have Blink from Requiem forest that's alright, I just wasn't sure what other forest he could be from. I also completely overdid the history, but that's a habit I get into with posts. I hope you Don't Mind. I'm considering making another character, but I'll try to tone down the wall of text. I over-describe everything.)

Oh, don't worry about the backstory complexity. I do it all the time, trust me. Just put in as much backstory as you feel is necessary.

Also, I don't mind that he came from Requiem. After all, it's a truly massive place, so there are likely still things he doesn't know about it. But that familiarity coukd make for interesting scenarios...

Anyways, Blink is ACCEPTED.

Oh, don't worry about the backstory complexity. I do it all the time, trust me. Just put in as much backstory as you feel is necessary.

Also, I don't mind that he came from Requiem. After all, it's a truly massive place, so there are likely still things he doesn't know about it. But that familiarity coukd make for interesting scenarios...

Anyways, Blink is ACCEPTED.

*Reads sanguine rules*

Before I sign up, I want to know, can if I can play as a human-turned-Pokemon warped into Requiem? I don't want to hijack the RP, but I think RPing as one is the best way I go though PMD RP's, being part of the premise and all.

Ah, right. My apologies, but no, you cannot. It would likely only serve to throw everything out of balance, and would add an extra layer that doesn't necessarily need adding. Plus, it would likely give the particular character some traits of a special snowflake when compared to the others, and those are generally bad to have around.

Haha! A PMD RP! Scuse me while I cobble up a character.

Name: Duster Gonnagh
Species: Drilbur

Appearance: Duster has brown fur with silver markings, and his claws are slightly dimmer than most. His eyes and general shape are about the same as most Drilbur, although his snout is slightly longer and he's about an inch taller than the average Drilbur.

Personality: Duster is a bit of a paradox - he's quite cynical yet very energetic. He is not one to do things by half measures, and yet by the same token he has a habit of resorting to sarcasm whenever someone rubs him the wrong way. He often assumes the worst of people until proven otherwise, but when they do prove themselves (which isn't much if he's in a good mood) he can be a steadfast companion. He also tends to swear by the Donnagh name a lot, and when he does he means business. Bombastic, dynamic and almost immune to insults, Duster's main problem is his tendency to put things off and his hatred of farewells. Those looking for a sanguine temperament may leave disappointed.

History: Duster's story is not a complicated one, and neither is it a simple one. Born to his Excadrill father and mother, he was inducted into the Donnagh hill clan of ground-types. He spent most of his early life out in the hills, digging, digging and uh, digging. It wasn't exactly the most glamorous or interesting life, but for Duster it was enough. He was content and happy to just tunnel the heckedy heck out of the nearby mountains for the rest of his life, but fate wouldn't have it that way. A particularly nasty earthquake (it was later rumoured to be Duster's father falling from his rock bed by unkind relatives) shook the young Duster off the mountain he was unsurprisingly digging on, causing him to take a nasty tumble down a ravine into the source for a nearby river. When he woke up, he was waterlogged, miserable and cold. Oh, and in a jungle.

He learned to survive on his wits out in the jumgle, although he took a turn in some of the communities and managed to get a handle on civilised life while he was there. He quickly got noticed for his accomplishments (that weren't really accomplishments, really. I mean, just how dangerous is a centimetre thick swamp?) that got him some accolades from the locals. He survived and thrived down there, but really his home was in the mountains. So one day, after a particularly sorrowful goodbye, he left the jungle and trekked back up the- only kidding he just dug straight up there. After meeting up with his relieved family, he told them of his exploits and (as was the Gonnagh clan's cynical tradition) provided them concrete proof, with addavfits, real swamp mud and trophies from his swamp adventure.

He was celebrated and inducted as a full Gonnagh, with all the priveledges (Up to SIX hours digging? Whoa!) that entailed. When the invitation came to the Gonnagh clan from the forest, his father knew just who to send and quickly put Duster forward, much to his annoyance as he was literally picked up mid-nap and taken to the meeting chamber. He was charged with the mission (whatever it turned out to be) on the spot before he could so much as muster a defense and was bundled off the mountain, being practically frog(mole)marched to the edge of the forest. By now rather ticked off with the whole thing he trudged into the forest, reluctantly embarking on his next great adventure into the great unknown, where who knows what he'll find?

Well, apart from the town he's just stumbled into, that is.

Even the sign-up sheet has a slight air of sarcasm to it. Nice touch.

Duster is accepted.

I'm currently writing up my first character sheet. Unless there's another sign-up by the time I'm done, I'll edit it into this post.

Can I reserve two spots? I have to work soon so I will have it done by tonight or tomorrow at the earliest.

Name: Scarlett

Species: Torchic

Appearance: Scarlett is mostly like a normal Torchic, however she is a darker red then most Torchics that are Orange, it's where she got the name Scarlett, because her feathers are a scarlet red. She is at a normal height and weight of a Torchic, only slightly taller. Her eyes have a tint of scarlet-ruby shade color in them as well.

Personality: Scarlett has a very sanguine personality, she is often cheerful and hopeful along with confident, always trying to make everyone happy, and helping those in need. She can be quite cheerful, near to a bit annoying but she does it with love, however due to this she can be quite naive when it comes to trusting someone. Scarlett gets along very well with others, and loves the thought of being in a guild.

History: Scarlett was born in a forest, not far from a volcano to her parents Blaze and Flamella, she had many siblings who she would play with, her father was a shiny Blaziken and her mother was a normal one, they believed the reason for Scarlett's coloring is because of the two's genes combining, to make Scarlett. But it didn't explain how Scarlett's four other siblings were a normal orange color.

Scarlett grew up wanting to help others, occasionally battling her siblings just for fun, and that's when she discovered the guild and their missions, she always wanted to help so she signed up for them. This meant saying goodbye to her family so Scarlett did, not just them but the Pokemon that lived within the forest and the volcano, that she used to visit with her family. They all had a goodbye for her and Scarlett left for her new journey.

I figured Scarlett would be kinda young, so she wouldn't have too much history just yet.

Name: Ace
Species: Pawniard

Appearance: Ace looks mainly like a normal Pawniard, except with brighter yellow eyes. The axe on his head is blunted and his body is sanguine coloured. He is slightly shorter and skinnier than the average Pawniard, making his chest blades seem longer and sharper. His arm blades are also sharper than the average Pawniard's.

Personality: Ace jokes about anything and everything, and gets on more serious Pokemon's nerves. However, he is a great companion for Pokemon with a sense of humour, as he can make any situation, no matter how bleak, seem enjoyable. He can tolerate just about anything, except he has an irrational fear of fire, and will not tell anyone why. You can tell when he is nervous, as he starts sharpening his arm blades. Although he is laid-back, he still shares the strong sense of justice all Pawniards have.

History: One night, when Ace was a young child growing up on his mother's farm near Luminous Spring, a gang of Heatmor arrived at the door and demanded money. Ace's family was poor, and only earned enough to pay their taxes, so Ace's mother, a Bisharp, refused. Later that night, the Heatmor returned and set fire to the farm, killing everyone inside. Ace, who was sleeping outside that night, was the only survivor and witness.

Ace then wandered around the world, offering help for some food and a place to sleep. Eventually, he found out about the guild, and joined so he could one day take revenge on the gang of Heatmor that killed his family.

Ace is scarred for life and extremely depressed, and uses joking as a way to get around the situation.

(EDIT: Sanguine IS a colour, and fits the situation perfectly.)

Last edited:

Scarlet Enchantress, your spots are reserved.

Both Ace and Scarlett are accepted.

And it's quite funny that Ace in particular is a Pawniard, because one of my characters is a Pawniard as well. However, as you'll see, my character's contrast in ideals makes their species their only common trait...

Name: Falchion
Species: Pawniard

Appearance: He wears a rather tattered, dark grey scarf. Aside from that, he looks like just about any other Pawniard, aside from more than a few scars and other assorted wounds.

Personality: Falchion, having been raised with little to no contact with anyone outside of his tribe, lives by an entirely different code than regular Pokemon live in. He believes in his own survival above anything else, and simply does not understand the concept of sacrifices. Also, he is not the most social of individuals, tending to place his trust in himself and himself only. His sense of morality and customs are wildly different than most, which often causes many a confusing moment. Due to this, teamwork is definitely not his forte, and he is often quite stubborn when it comes to receiving orders, tending to get a little carried away when on a mission. And on top of that, he acts without any respect for morals, mercy, or anything else that, in his eyes, could show weakness to his enemies.

In spite of all of this, Falchion is actually impeccably loyal to those he truly trusts. Even though he lived in an environment where suspicion and skepticism ruled over all, he also understands the concept of brotherhood. He is also extremely proud of his tribe and his kind as a whole, and insulting these is probably the quickest of ways to get him upset. If you've proven yourself to him, he can be an invaluable ally...but that tends to be more difficult than you might expect.

History: Falchion was born and raised in an almost barbaric tribe of Pawniard and Bisharp, who lived far, far beyond any kinds of civilization. He was always isolated from the outside world in every sense, and only the lucky few, upper-class individuals who worked as mercenaries knew anything of what it was like, but they always refrained from speaking on the subject. Due to the tribe's separation from much of everything else, attacks from wild Pokemon were frequent and vicious, and as such, individuals were trained in combat at very young ages.

However, Falchion, came across a Murkrow who happened to be roaming the area at a relatively young age. The Pawniard at first was about to attack the intruder, but he quickly managed to persuade him otherwise, stating that he was simply passing through and meant the tribe no harm. The Murkrow introduced himself as Corvo, and took a bit of interest in the drastically different lifestyle of the tribe. Likewise, Corvo, being a wanderer, had vast knowledge of the world that Falchion desired to know about. The two quickly became friends, exchanging information and almost acting as brothers to one another. The others regarded Corvo's arrival with skepticism, but they nevertheless allowed him to visit every now and then.

Eventually, after numerous failed requests at leaving to go explore the area, Corvo stated that he knew of a few particular people who might be able to arrange an invitation to a particular place that would allow him to venture into territory that few had gone into before. Falchion, eager as always, immediately stated his interest, and within a few day's time, the Pawniard received an invitation to the exploration guild in the town of Azuria. Most of his peers were either amazed or envious, while the tribe leaders saw it as a sign of potential. It was an incredibly rare occurrence that a member was invited into a guild such as this, especially one as young as Falchion. After a bit of discussion on the matter, they ultimately sent the Pawniard to the Azurian Guild, in the hopes that he would bring honor and glory with him.

Flaze, your spot is reserved.

Heh. Ace and Falchion are either going to get on like twins, or start writing each other's obituaries.

Name: Byron
Species: Rufflet

Appearance: Looks like an ordinary Rufflet

Personality: Byron is a little snobbish, after growing up in a flock of Rufflet and Braviary that assume that they are stronger than most other Pokemon. He feels like others are usually below him and he can probably do most things better than they could. He is typically easy going, but he enjoys to have a routine and structue to his daily activities. If people can tolerate him, Byron usually gets along with most Pokemon, and enjoys having popular friends, which Byron considers himself to also be.

History: Byron was born and raised in a flock of travelling Rufflet and Braviary. Being raised in this flock, he was taught like many other Rufflet were, tough Pokemon that are very determined and eager to embark in all challenges. He eventually felt that it was his time to leave the flock, and follow his own interests of exploration, somehting that the elders of the flock disagreed with. He therefore left the flock on uncertain terms as he made his way to the nearest base he knew of for exploration, Azuria Town.

Other: Sanguine?

Byron is accepted.

We have quite the roster assembled so far. I definitely have a lot of things to plan out...

I must say this is one of the better looking PMD roleplays I've seen. I'm certainly interested!

I also have characters ready for this, but erm, they were made for a PMD group on deviantArt. Of course, I will alter them to fit this setting, but I hope that's no problem? (The group is PMD-Explorers by PurpleKecleon by the way, dunno if you've heard of it?)

I don't see why it would be a problem. So long as the characters themselves are fine, the fact that they're used in some other fanwork doesn't bother me too much.

EDIT
Name: Axo
Species: Marshtomp (Adolescent)

Appearance: Looks like any member of his species. Has a scar, the colour of sanguine, running from his left shoulder to the orange circle on his belly. Wears a green tattered scarf around his neck (bandana-like).

Personality: Axo has a modest and generally optimistic personality. Has good leadership abilities, but lacks a bit in experience. Having grown up in a swamp, he has a rather good endurance, as conditions were quite hard in his former home. He has a fear of heights and hates air travels, as they always make him feel sick.

History: Axo was born in a faraway swamp and lived in a herd of Swampert, Marshtomp and other Mudkip. One day, however, their herd got attacked by a band of Feraligatr's, but he was too young at the time to really remember the events. He and his older brother managed to escape the slaughter, wandering the swamps for weeks afterwards. One day they encountered an old Ariados, who called herself Granny and offered to take them in. Their new home consisted of a group of stray, lost and orphaned Pokémon who all had found a home in Granny's web.

As time passed, Axo's brother became restless. One day he left, leaving a note he was setting out to become an adventurer. Axo hasn't seen him since. Occasionally though, Finn would send his younger brother letters, which were read to him by Granny (as he can't read). Inspired by the stories and adventures of his brother, Axo was determined to become an explorer.

It wasn't until he met a young Mawile that he could actually follow his dreams. After helping her to fight off some thugs, the two decided to form a team and explore the region.

OOC; got a couple of questions/remarks. First of all, I'm thinking about adding a second character, my characters team mate. Could this team mate be lost, giving Axo a reason to join the exploration, or...? My actual other PMD team consists of three characters (currently), but seeing as the limit is two, I will keep it at two. Alternatively, I could add the third team member to the current party and just say team member two got lost? Sorry for making it so complicated ^^;
EDIT: Also, forgot to ask, do you want me to add movesets, or is that unnecessary?

Name: Eve
Species: Budew (Child)

Appearance: Eve is shiny, but is otherwise a very normal looking Budew.

Personality: Eve is still very young, so her character is still taking shape. However, she is rather bold and has a mischievous streak. She thoroughly enjoys playing pranks (especially on Axo), but tends to get herself in situations she's unprepared for.

History: Eve was dropped off as an egg at Missy's Daycare by a Roserade assumed to be her mother. Ever since birth, she has been a troublemaker and has been quite a handful for Missy. When Axo helped Missy out in her nursery, the Budew managed to get herself and Axo into quite a bit of trouble. Working together they managed to get out of it unharmed. Seeing how Eve had taken a liking to Axo, Missy requested her to be taken in by the team. Eve has been travelling with Team Morning Light ever since.

---

As the little group was travelling along Requiem Forest's border Kimi got separated from the others. As neither Axo or Eve knew the region they had to find help. The two were directed to Sycamore by the locals and after hearing their story, they were invited to join the exploration party by the Shiftry.

OOC; I feel a bit like I could have explained this better. Also, Team Morning Light technically has four members, but that probably really is too much XD It's just that in that PMD group, they've had quite a bit of story and character development already, so it's a bit hard to suddenly make a complete switch, or regress them in development as a team (if that makes sense)

Just as some added info, the original Team Morning Light consists off Axo the Marshtomp, Kimi the Mawile, Eve the Budew and Malik the Weavile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom