• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaz was still somewhat confused, but nevertheless refrained from asking any other questions. "I would be willing to share a given space with whoever is willing to accommodate me. You all seem to be much more welcoming than most other individuals I've met."

And still Falchion was making no noise. He was trying to make himself as invisible as possible, waiting for the others to sort out their arrangements so he wouldn't have to put up with sharing a living space with any of them.

"That sounds lovely, actually. Thanks!" Hiei replyed with a smile. "I used to live in a mountain side cave, so some soft patch of dirt would be just like home!" And deffinately better than those poor unfortunate fields Ive slept in recently

Duster examined the nearby dirt closely. "I'll have a look around first but the dirt'll be ready for tonight." he told the Charmander, glad to have something to do.

[Packing it in for tonight]

(If this is set before the events of PMD2, I apologise)

"I've slept on concrete before, this is no big deal." Ace was serious for once. "Eh, I'll just crash in an empty room, I don't really care about who I'm with." Ace grinned, "Don't worry, If my jokes were practical, I'd be a force to be reckoned with."

---

Lying in his new room, a luxury he hadn't had for years, Ace thought about what Rockhopper had said. Firstly, he had taken his little 80's band joke seriously, like that thing had actually happened. Ace didn't think he would survive ANOTHER fire in his home.

"Dude, stop thinking about it..."

Also, Pokemon acting strange was never a good thing. The forest was only dangerous because of it. Originally, everyone could blame the Time Gears, but they were no longer a problem. Most areas became peaceful, but what about places like Requiem Forest? Surely there had to be SOMETHING behind it. An ancient evil? Ace wasn't sure, and he hoped he didn't have to find out.

Hiei nodded, a warm smile directed at the Drilbur. "Thank you... and... trying to commit this to memory. Can you tell me your name again?" He asked. He said 'again' with slight hesitation, unsure if the Drilbur had actually been among those to introduce themselves.

Byron listened attentively to all that was said, though it was a large amount of information. He then hopped into what he thought was an open room, but found a Pawniard (Ace) already in it. "Do you mind if I share this room with you?" he said, as he flew around, looking at the surroundings.

"Sure, dude." Ace responded, secretly happy to have a room mate. "Just a quick question: Do you have a sense of humour?"

"I suppose, why do you ask?" Byron said, still flying around looking at the room.

"Name's Duster, m' fiery friend." Duster replied to Hiei, before casting his eyes around for a sack, a container, or just anything to let him carry a whole bunch of soil at once. Hopefully, Rockhopper and co. would be okay with him digging up a part of the guild grounds...

Last edited:
Kirlia stepped into Lily's room which now also was her's and she stepped infront of a mirror, straightening her hair with her hands.

"Now I don't know what to do." Jake pointed out. He began to look at the rest of the group. After Rockhopper had spoken to them and told them everything they needed to know he had decided to just wait and see how the rest of the group that no surrounded him acted. "Well, my name's Jake in case anyone likes to know." he smiled.

Falchion then made his move and ducked into one of the empty dormitories, hoping beyond hope that no one saw him or would walk into the room afterwards. He began settling himself, sitting near the corner of the room and silently ruminating to himself. There was a lot of information he had to process, and maybe some time away from the nonsense of others would help that.

Gaz, meanwhile, turned his attention to Hiei. "Perhaps we could share a room? I'd love to learn more about that odd fire of yours. And you seem like a nice person in any case." He spoke with a hint of caution, silently hoping that he wasn't metaphorically stepping on any feet. He had a bad habit of doing that.

Blink the Kecleon

Blink decided to check out his new living quarters before exploring any more of the guild. He slowly opened the door and closed it behind him. Out of a small amount of paranoia, Blink checked underneath the beds, behind desks, and anywhere else something might try to hide, but was happy to find nothing threatening. Blink knew that there wouldn't be, but part of him always liked to be positive. Assured that nothing was hiding in ambush, he leaped on to one of the beds, and was satisfied with how soft it was. A bed made out of fabric was better for sleeping on then a nest of twigs and leaves any day.

Compulsively Blink reached behind himself to flick at his small 'wings', but he always seemed to forget one was missing. And every time he realized a part of him was missing, he remembered the Vigoroth... Blink shook his head and shivered, glad that he wouldn't have to experience that again.

===================================================================

Lily the Ekans

Lily slithered through the door into her and Kanade's dorm. The ekans wrapped her body around a bed post and snaked her way on top of the mattress. Lily thought that beds were comfortable, but she would rather wake up in the morning with the sun warming her up rather then being covered by a blanket.
"You don't mind if I take the bed closer to the window, do you?" Lily asked the Kirlia who was fidgeting with her hair in the mirror. "I'm working on my tan." Lily added, jokingly.

((Huh. Looks like I misremembered things a little and replied to the wrong character. Going to have to fix that later. Also, I'm assuming the Guild is all paved.))

Duster managed to find an old sack alone, unused and unloved in a corner of the guild's courtyard. He headed out towards the Guild gates, checking with the two Gallades outside if it was okay to pop out to get something quick. The Gallades didn't see a problem with this - after a quick mind scan of his intentions to make sure he was not going into the forest like an idiot, he was allowed to stride out a little bit and dug some soil up to put into the bag, making sure to be surreptitious with his digging. After gathering up a nice bagful, he headed back to the gate and back past the Gallade duo, heading back inside and taking his prize back to the dorm area, making absolutely sure to keep the bag secure and sealed.

After getting back there, he returned to the Charmander who had asked for the soil. "Oy there! Hiei, was it? Had tae talk to the doormen but I got ye some soil." he declared, before putting the sack on the ground next to him. "Good taste in beds, there, although I dunnae what ye're gonna use as a headrest."

(Ya, lol. i was wondering about that.)

Hiei smiled and poked at the bag. "Thanks duster. This is great!" He said happily, leaning forward against the bag. "I usually dont use a pillow or anything. This is perfect!"

Gaz floated over to the bag of soil, and gave it a tentative poke with his right hand. He then quickly backed away from it, as if he was afraid it would lash out at him. He then lowered his guard upon seeing no reaction. "Oh. So this planet's soil doesn't contain chemicals that cause rupturing of the skin upon physical contact. That's a relief."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom