• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 0: Sign Ups

Pikochu

has successfully made it through the grind.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia
Pokemon_Mystery_Dungeon_World_Mafia.png

It’s night time and there’s a storm raging outside, there’s a peculiar atmosphere about this storm, as if the air around you is charged with some strange energy that you can’t define, something feels different. You slowly you drift off into a tranquil sleep and the sounds of wind, rain and thunder diminish out of existence. You feel as though you’ve been asleep for hours or has it been minutes, the concept of time feels like it has become a distant reality, then suddenly out of nowhere you hear a voice. The voice is faint to begin with, almost like a whisper but then the voice seems closer somehow then you realise there is a luminous ball of light right in front of you, the voice is coming from the light itself, it’s speaking with a soft and calming voice.

“Hello there, how are you?
Who am I?
I help to protect the world of Pokemon
for the moment I’m unable to reveal my identity
our world is in great danger
dark forces are rising throughout our world
if they succeed in their plot out world will fall into darkness

I sensed your presence and was drawn by your aura
you appear to be pure of heart
a truly good soul
we need your help
the dark forces have infiltrated our world and are hiding amongst us
we need you to take the place of a Pokemon in our world
we need you to find the darkness that hides amongst us
I can’t reveal more right now
they are close, I can sense them
I sense their dark aura
we must go our separate ways

In the world of Pokemon
you will have great adventures
and form great friendships
but you will also face terrible dangers
a world of dreams and adventures await
good luck”

You feel like you’ve been asleep for ages, but that dream, it felt so real, but it was just a dream, right. You come round to find that you’re lying on a beach, you can feel the sand beneath you, a gentle breeze, smell the sea air and hear the waves crashing against the beach. Something is strange, It’s not just being here, not just how I got here, something is different. You look at your body and run over to the water’s edge and glimpse your reflection staring back at you in shock.

“Oh my gosh!
I’ve been transformed into a Pokemon

I’m a…”

Opening Flavor Text and Banner by @Rainbow Cloud

Hey my fellow rescuers, explorers, students, and pretty much everyone that I haven't mentioned. This is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia hosted by myself and @Rainbow Cloud. Essentially, the theme of this game is based off the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon franchise. This game is a great way to introduce yourself to the War Room community if you never played a Mafia/Werewolf game before.

Essentially, the game will mainly feature the protagonists of each of the games who are most likely town aligned and antagonists who are most likely to be mafia aligned. There may be ITPs (independents) who may have different wincons from town and mafia.

I do hope that we don't have to cut roles in this game, but roles will be cut if necessary if we get less than 20 players. Hopefully this won't be the case.

Now the game rules. Please note the differences from my previous two games.

One! Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply!

Two! Day phases are 48 hours and night phases are 24 hours long unless otherwise stated. All votes and actions received after the deadline will not be considered.

Three! Don't shirk posting! Make one public post in the thread for each day phase you are active. If you do not make one public post per day, you may be subjected to penalty votes (as described below). In addition, you may be subbed out or modkilled for inactivity.

Four! No claiming what the hosts may have said to you in private. All other claims (roleclaiming, nameclaiming, fakeclaiming, etc) are allowed.

Five! If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).

Six! Use the following format to vote: Vote: Rainbow Cloud. To unvote, use the following format: Unvote: Pikochu or Unvote.

Seven! No loophole abuse at all! You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in . However, obvious loopholes abuse will be punished.

Eight! -YLO situations will be announced. Details on the nature of the -LO state will be given in the Day phase update.

Nine! Outside Communication (outside the thread) with other players is allowed. Please add/link the hosts to all outside communications. Our contact Discord, Skype and Bulbagarden usernames can be found in our profile info.

Ten! After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.

Eleven! Smiles go for miles! Have fun! If you have any questions about the game, your roleor anything game related, ask the hosts! We are more than happy to help!

Twelve! To post something you read the rules, post something PMD related when you sign up!

All players that are alive must make at least one in-thread post for each day phase. Failure to do so will result in the following penalties:

- First Inactivity: A mention and PM reminding you to post in-thread during the day phase.

- Second Inactivity: Same as the first inactivity warning plus .01 penalty vote for the next day phase. You may be subbed out instead.

- Subsequent Inactivity: Same as the second inactivity warning + 1 penalty vote/additional inactivity warning applied to the next day phase.

Penalty votes are only applied to the following day phase. You can still accumulate inactivity warnings but the votes do not apply if you meet the requirements.

If the hosts feels that an unfair advantage has been gained due to inactivity, the hosts reserves the right to take more serious actions up to and including modkills.

Note: Those who sub in will not receive the penalty votes for inactivity from the player that is subbed out. The penalty '"resets" to the second inactivity warning if applicable.

For those of you who are regular in my games, the main differences from my games so far are: OC contact is allowed, no hammers and inactivity penalty votes. Read the rules for more details.

While the hosts makes an effort make this game not entirely bastard, some players will consider some elements of this game to be bastard.

Players
1. @Yours Truly >>> @Princess Luna >>> @Midorikawa Killed on Night 5, Wigglytuff, 3x Double Voter, 1x Mayor
2. @DekuNut >>> @AussieEevee
3. @Max1996 >>> @Great Glaceon Killed on Night 1, Pikachu, 1x Lightning Rod, 30% Staticizer
4. @JH159753 Lynched on Day 5, Kyreum, 2x Strongman
5. @Neon Borealis >>> @DarthWolf Killed Night 6, Espurr, Watcher
6. @Midorikawa Lynched on Day 3, Alakazam, Town Tracker
7. @Arata Kiyoshi Miku Lynched on Day 2, Diglett, Explorer's Name Cop
8. @Drift Lynched on Day 2, Xatu, 3x Night Action Getter
9. @Feenie >>> @Drift Lynched Day 4, Gengar, 2x Framer
10. @CheffOfGames >>> @Weiss Schnee
11. @Pika_pika42 Nightkilled on Night 7, Chatot, Second-in-command Mason
12. @BorgyDudeMan >>> @Shadow Mismagius Nightkilled on Night 2, Magnezone, Alignment Cop
13. @DarthWolf Nightkilled on Night 3, Eevee, Town evolving commuter
14. @Elementar Lynched on Day 6, Darkrai, 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer through Nightmares
15. @Lone_Garurumon Nightkilled on Night 2, Nuzleaf, Mafia Traitor
16. @Flyhn
17. @Lord Fawful Lynched on Day 8, Munna, 1x Monster House Starter
18. @Scarlet Moon Nightkilled on Night 8, Gardevoir, Town Restless Spirit[/s]
19. @SwordMaster♪ Nightkilled on Night 4, Hydreigon, Town Amnesiac
20. @Zachie Won the game on Day 6, Victini, ITP Gift Giver with a V-Wheel

Subs
1. @TheCapsFan
2. @Kyriaki
3. @CherubCookie

MOD:
*slowly walks in here* @SoaringDylan

*takes SoaringDylan's water float*

Pikochu: Pikochu#5612
Rainbow Cloud: Rainbow Cloud#1963
SoaringDylan: SoaringDylan#0793

Last edited:
oh hey didnt i reserve a spot for this some time ago? because im pretty sure i reserved a spot for this some time ago.

Eh, in any case, I am very much in.

To prove I read the rules (since I posted then read them), here's some music relating to said rules.

I like what you did with them, by the way. :D

Last edited:
  • Staff
I think imma try to play with y'all. Don't scare me off now ;)

Awesome and welcome to the war room! Be sure to check out the rules of this game to make sure you confirm your spot ;)

• Staff
I'm in! To prove I read the rules:
Wigglytuff loves perfect apples

Hey! Welcome to Bulbagarden's War Room! Hopefully after this game, you'll be sticking around. We are all nice people except maybe for @SoaringDylan :p

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Sure. I'm in.
Honestly. I know it is for story reasons, but it eould be nice if we could evolve during the main story...

Sure. I'm in.
Honestly. I know it is for story reasons, but it eould be nice if we could evolve during the main story...

Temporarily in the story or permanently?

You totally stole this from Wigglytuff!

I paid royalties to Wigglytuff to use that in Perfect Apples! That doesn't count as stealing!

... Not sure what PMD related thing to post...

I'll just say that in Red Rescue Team, a quiz is done to determine your character.

In
also not sure if the counts but for PMD 1 I always lie about my gender to get Torchic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom