• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I'm still going for you Flyhn, it's the only way for me to have a shot at winning this since it gives AE the choice.
Vote: Flyhn

Unless this is a lolsetup where village doesn't have a doc, we already know who scum is
If Aussie's the wolf, lolsetup. That's all i have to say on the matter
Fawful was likely trying to clear himself by bussing his last wolfbro or something, not knowing I had claims at that point already.
Since this is the last phase, I can safely claim. I am the doc.

Also, i don't believe ANYBODY was actually able to back up Weiss' motivator claim anyway
I would like to know a bit more about that, I admit... but

Why would Megapod try so hard for multiple phases to bus his own team mate? It makes no sense to me.
Well... I'm still going for you Flyhn, it's the only way for me to have a shot at winning this since it gives AE the choice.
Gee thanks lol.

@Rainbow Cloud I can't find it in the rules, so I assume no but is there a hyper maj system in place? Aka does the game end the moment I vote?

I'd still like to hear @Scarlet Moon's opinion since they're a restless spirit and can still make game posts.

hmm...flyhn has been very honest about his claim, and also, it would be pointless for a mafia to claim miller after the cop died. No cc's for his kill on garu, who was immune to mafia nightkills. He's probably town.

cheff must be the last mafioso. His claim is very unusual and if he was being serious, he would probably be able to prove it. His last post on here reeks of not trying to seriously deduce who the last mafioso is, he's just posting it because he's out of options.

I still don't know why he wouldn't hammer, before. Perhaps he wasn't online.

Why would Megapod try so hard for multiple phases to bus his own team mate? It makes no sense to me.
Beats me.. maybe he didn't want to look too waffly (..I think that's the right term here?) For backing off on such a "strong" read once he started on it

cheff must be the last mafioso. His claim is very unusual and if he was being serious, he would probably be able to prove it. His last post on here reeks of not trying to seriously deduce who the last mafioso is, he's just posting it because he's out of options.
Do you have any thoughts on what I said above about Megapod trying to lynch cheff over several phases?

I still don't know why he wouldn't hammer, before. Perhaps he wasn't online.

RC just confirmed there is no hammer mechanic.

Day 9 about 24 hour votals

CheffOfGames: 1 (Flyhn)
Flyhn: 1 (CheffOfGames)

Phase ends on Friday, 3rd November at 12:00 PDT/19:00 GMT. Submit all actions before the deadline. Countdown Timer

Also, if town mislynches this phase, the town aligned players lose. The game could end in a tie in a scenario.

Last edited:
I dunno guys, this push is giving me really strong Death-Tunnel-On-A-Townie vibe.. and i have lots of experience with this sort of thing. None of you are changing your mind about it either it seems, which is giving me even stronger vibes in this direction
+1

I agree with Darth. Those are two entirely opposite stories you're presenting, Cheff, which makes me think you don't feel confident sticking to one.
MegaPod, confirmed scum, trying to frame cheff.

Huh...

Vote: Weiss Schnee
MegaPod votes Cheff. (+1 to cheff)
My apologies, I've been sidetracked by other hobbies recently X_X

I wholeheartedly agree we should be looking into people who still haven't claimed yet for now, once we take care of that if there's still wolves left (which is pretty likely), then we can start hunting outside of that

Only question is which one do we go after? Honestly it doesn't matter too much if we want to flip all the unclaimed players eventually anyway, so I'll sheep Pika for today

Lynch JH159753
+1 (2)

Either he just helped lynch a scum (I think that bandwagon only had two in it) or he just bussed someone for no real reason.

RIP Mido. Can't say this was entirely unexpected.

Vote: Weiss Schnee
Not sure what to make of this, but I'm starting to agree with Rain that Mega was trying to bus Cheff.

I'd say that's our best bet too currently. If we're wrong we can go after Weiss tomorrow

Vote: Lord Fawful
+1 to Flyhn, as he was quite quick off the mark to vote Fawful.

Which means either Flyhn bussed two scum buddies, or Flyhn is town.

Vote: CheffOfGames

If I am wrong, this game ends in a tie. I hope I am not wrong.

I meant hammering as in breaking the tie. Especially near the end of the phase.

and I understand your concern with megapod's suspicion on cheff...I still think that cheff is the best lynch target, though.

I'm just proud one of my better games personal-performance wise was my debut game on a new site
Strong first impression's are tricky, and my track record with new sites so far for mafia is a decent at best performance in my MU debut and I'm pretty sure Nuzlocke's mafia scene thinks I'm a chronic lazy idler at this point from my poor showing there

I was glad to have played this game and done my job well ^^; And i know the game's technically still running, but it's already over tbh

Here's to town victory ^w^

Endgame

Chapter 18: Endgame

Flavor text coming soon

Vote Totals:
CheffOfGames: 2 (Flyhn, AussieEevee)
Flyhn: 1 (CheffOfGames)

Dear CheffOfGames,

the_great_dusknoir_by_jc1810brokenlight-d5wq6wq.png

You are Dusknoir, one of the main antagonists in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer series. You were introduced as a great explorer who is very wise and solving mysteries. However, it turns out that you are working for Primial Dialga to pursue the main characters and Grovyle to prevent time from flowing properly.

As you were able to con most of the protagonists in the game, you are Godfather until the end of Night 3. All alignment checks on you until Day 4 will return as “town-aligned.” In addition, you are vengeful, should you be lynched or killed in anyway, you can attempt to nightkill a player as revenge. You will not attempt the nightkill on that player if it will lead to a -YLO situation and you will not get another nightfall. In addition, you have 2x ninja. Twice in this game, you may PM the hosts Ninja Kill: [player]. This will make your kill untraceable in any way if your kill is successful.

In short, you are Godfather Ninja Vengeful allied with the Dark Alliance and you win when all threats to mafia are eliminated.

CheffOfGames was lynched! CheffOfGames was Dusknoir, Godfather 2x Ninja Vengeful allied with mafia

Town has won the game!

Dear DekunutAussieEevee

PMD_Swanna.png

You are Swanna, the kindly proprietor of the Swanna House Inn in Post Town famous for being “A bastion of relaxation and consumption”. Your renowned for being an excellent innkeeper and chef as well as being regarded as the unofficial leader of Post Town itself.

Your kind and caring nature has lead you to care for sick and injured pokemon at your inn until they could get back on their feet, because of this you are the Doctor. Each night you may submit the following action; Protect: (Player) to protect the player of your choice from night kills.

In short, you are Doctor allied with the Paradise and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Dear Flyhn,

Grovyle_Energy_Ball.png

You are Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer Series. As one of the main protagonists in the game, you pretty much took matters in your own hands when the Future Planet was paralyzed by taking the Time Gears. However, you were also a wanted “criminal,” until you and your partner got sent to the paralyzed planet. Through your efforts, the planet was saved.

Because you were identified as a wanted criminal, you are Miller until Day 4. All alignment checks to you until Day 4 will returned as mafia-aligned. However, because you also took matters in your hand hands, you are 2x vigilante. You may PM the hosts by Leaf Blade: <player> during any night phase. You will attempt to nightkill your target during that night.

In short, you are Miller Vigilante allied with the Explorer’s Guild and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Congratulations to town and Alolan Gallade on winning the game and thanks to the mafia team and Elementar for giving us such a close and interesting game :)

Thanks everyone for playing, thanks to @Pikochu for being a great host and thanks to @SoaringDylan for being a great MOD.

Updated 3rd November, 19:40 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom