• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AussieEevee I totally understand the pressure, I had that decision in my first game, with no help.

Thanks to the hosts for this fun game and letting me sub in.

@CheffOfGames I understand that you couldn't defend yourself today, but the only post you made yesterday was far from a defence. What's up with that? Also why did you kill the restless spirit?

Kind of sad Deku didn't save me the night I died >.>
I feel like that was a major oversight

@CheffOfGames I understand that you couldn't defend yourself today, but the only post you made yesterday was far from a defence. What's up with that?
It indeed wasn't a defense but I was tired and had to say something.
Also why did you kill the restless spirit?
I forgot he claimed restless spirit, but I had contact with AE and we agreed that Flyhn was the most suspicious during the last night so I killed the only one not in that equation

I don't know but I also just went with it. At that moment he was the best shot at a mislynch I had

I think the only way Cheff could have won this game was to convince Flyhn that I was scum... Because my research showed that Flyhn had two scum kills under his belt, and Cheff's only defence was Mega trying to lynch him.

Either way, it was an amazing game... and I feel like I was actually useful for once! Thank you to the hosts, and thank you to cheff for making me stress all day about choosing the right target :p

I think the only way Cheff could have won this game was to convince Flyhn that I was scum

Pika giving me claims and the fact a village in a role-heavy game without a protective role would be the dumbest thing ever ensured I'd NEVER think you were scum over a Motivator claim :p

Scum's biggest issue in the late game was not having the balls to cc someone, and ending up with an un cc'd Doc alive without any town protective role flips

Welp, GG Town, I gotta say though Flyhn that was a damn lucky shot.

Nice try guys, we'll get 'em next time

I wouldn't deny that. I was just guessing within my PoE based on the content I saw :p

PMD Mafia Host Write Up

First off, I would like to congratulate town for their victory and Mafia for making this a VERY close game. It was especially amazing watching @CheffOfGames, @MegaPod and @Drift 2.0 in subtle ways try to mislead town. I also want to commend @Pika_pika42, @Yours Truly and later @Midorikawa 2.0 on the very effective use of the Mason Chat to plan and sort out the game. @Flyhn did an amazing job on his limited vig kill, getting rid and exposing the non-town aligned players. Seriously, those were well thought out vig shots. And @SwordMaster♪ luck on the V-wheel came in at the most critical moment.

I do want to nominate @Elementar for the most unlucky player award 2018. Basically what happened was that his targets were also the target of Mafia kills. Elementar was also the victim of @Max1996’s static which means he couldn’t target anyone. And by the time he was able to successfully target someone, he got lynched. Honorable mention goes to @Lone_Garurumon for the unlucky award for being the vig target right when he was about to join the scum chat.

Also, @AussieEevee did a great job subbing in. Seriously, that is a strong contender for the best sub performance for War Room awards 2018.

Now those are out of the way, time for me to comment on specific moments in the game from the perspective as a host:

I personally found it hilarious that in Day 2 that there was a bunch of self-voting to just “test the votes.” Had the wagon not switch, there would have been a mislynched as the Monster House would have also lynched all players in a tie. Also, I was quite amazed for the lack of awareness about Cheff in Day 2 and how there wasn’t that much question for him when it was publicly reveal he was voteless.

Then of course there the speculation of Mido’s post restriction in Day 3 (I would never do such a thing in this game :p).

I also found it funny that Cheff just PM everyone for claims.

Anyways, overall, I’m glad how the game went. And the fact that the game was close as it was means Rainbow Cloud and I didn’t totally screw up the set up. I also do want to thank @SoaringDylan for putting up with my BS as MoD. And I want to thank @Rainbow Cloud once again for being a great co-host and taking over the updates when things got busy at my fellowship! I would love to co-host another game with you again.

Hopefully PMD World 2 Mafia will be just as great, if not better than this!

I'll post the remaining Flavor Text soon RC :p
If you have any questions about the game or just want me to comment anything on the game related, feel free to ask me!

It's pretty lucky that others had the same thought process regarding the framer, because I sure did not. I guess it benefited the town that the mafia killed me, because I would have pushed for Pika had I lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom