• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we had a dead chat on discord, really sorry Swordmaster, I thought we sent the link when you were killed but checking your PM now we must have missed it or forgot to send it.

I don’t think I got it either.

It’s funny that as tracker Pika and I were against eachother, but we made a bomb team once we were masons.

Anyways good job fellow town members!

And thanks hosts for a fun game!

Not really. Mido & I were revealed to be masons on the night you were killed, so we both were basically confirmed town from D5.
Well, I would have questioned it. I really don't agree with how the framer worked.

I personally found it hilarious that in Day 2 that there was a bunch of self-voting to just “test the votes.” Had the wagon not switch, there would have been a mislynched as the Monster House would have also lynched all players in a tie. Also, I was quite amazed for the lack of awareness about Cheff in Day 2 and how there wasn’t that much question for him when it was publicly reveal he was voteless.
You can thank me for making that happen.:p
The reason we didn't catch Cheff by his votelessness is because it didn't confirm any allignment. I did want Pika to confirm motivatoras it's easy to check, which he sadly didn't. Still, pika did good under all that leader pressure.

I also found it funny that Cheff just PM everyone for claims.
@CheffOfGames I know you like claims, but jsut asking for it won't help you unless you are really trusted or have some way to confirm yourself to the other. Try claiming cop next time, it worked fine with me to get claims:p
Did you send me a pm, I don't remember

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom