• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I have been inactive the last day, I'll go and answer the questions now.
Also, sorry I doubted you on this one Sword, just seemed way to OP.
@Weiss Schnee @Midorikawa do you think that answer works?
No, because my role targets, although you're dead now and answering this makes no sense at all.
Although I agree on Weiss thoughts that SM's power seems over the top, SM didn't react in a way to try and defend themselves. Scum would try to counter that argument.
@Weiss Schnee do you think scum would fake such a role?
No, this is really risky to claim and after one flip you become very suspicious but I didn't believe him and there still was the possibility of the Lyncher.

Seems fair to me. I wouldn't know what to do with a massclaim anyways.

I agree with Mido, we have decided that either Sword is not mafia, or he just Bussed the crap out of Drift, not that he is town. As for Sword, once (and if) we do decide to massclaim, you will probably love the power

Well, Sword claimed AE did the NK and Drift framed someone, so if he was mafia then he really bussed Drift much. But we have not confirmed he is town, he could also be a weird independent or something. True, there is a big chance of him being town but we are not sure yet and as far as I know we have no cop check on him.

Oh, my mistake, in my head he said AE did it. I am also inclined to believe Sword is not mafia but that does not mean that I automatically read him as Town. Yes, he is townier in my eyes but still not confirmed.

Come to think of it, I am indirectly confirmed. Why would Drift frame their scum buddy?

I am more suspicious of Elementar & Zachie.

I have observed Elementar's voting pattern and he hasn't voted on any day other than D2 where he voted Drift (Town). He could have been voteless that day for all we know?

Zachie's votes look sheepy and jumping on wagons. His vote on Drift on D4 at the last moment where nothing could save Drift looks like bussing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom