• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Mystery Series 1: Agate House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
One day, a group of Pokémon decide to go and tour the remains of an old mansion, named Agate House. While walking into the basement, the tour guide slips and falls, but she can't be found later. As the Pokémon run to escape the basement, the door slams shut, trapping them inside. Using clues found inside the massive basement, the Pokémon try to discover a way out, but each day, more and more of them disappear. Will they escape? It's up to you to decide.

Sign-Up Form

Name:
Species:
Personality: How does your character/characters act? Three sentences would be a large enough summary.
Appearance: If they have any special features or wear any accessories, add those. If your character is completely normal, just state so in one sentence.

Rules

1. Limited Profanity

2. Try to avoid excessive one-liners.

3. OOC (Out of Character) posts are allowed.

4. Avoid Godmodding, unless it is a character created by yourself.

5. Try and make at least one post per week.

6. Legendaries and Shinies are allowed, but can’t have extreme, all-powerful attacks.

7. One Pokémon is allowed per player, but this rule is flexible.

8. Please use common sense. If something doesn't feel right, don't do it.

My sign up:

Name: Synthesis
Species: Chikorita
Personality: Chikorita is a quiet, intelligent Chikorita. Despite this, he is very friendly and will help any other Pokémon at any cost. He hates seeing other Pokémon in trouble, and will happily join any rescue team.
Appearance: Chikorita has no special features, except for two bands around his two front legs.

Participants:

♫Green♫
Pikagirl
Sapphire
Nigma-64
Redclaws
GliscorMan
Landog22
Knuckles/TehFwee
Melior
Mitatano
elle_star
acs1903
Ken the Pen
Free to Walk

Last edited:
Name: Symon "Sy"
Species: Riolu
Personality: Sy is fairly shy and quiet around strangers but once he gets to know them he's is extremely loyal sometimes to a fault. He is caring, sensitive, gentle and kind hearted but does have abit of a rash side and does things without completley thinking it through sometimes which often gets him into trouble or getting hurt.

Appearance: Wears a green scarf.

Name: Joe and Josh (twins)
Species: Smeargle.
Personality: They’re very sarcastic and stubborn. They both love music. They care for one another, and rarely trust others. They both have mild ADHD (Josh also has MDS (Mild Depression Syndrome)) which causes them to be hyperactive at inappropriate times,. Because of this, and several other *ahem* contributing factors, outsiders consider them to be insane, often referring them to people who can “help” them.
Appearance: Their eyes and tail ends tend to change colour to do with their emotion.

Both accepted, thank you for joining!

Can I join?

Name:Cleo
Species:Ninetales
Personality:She's quiet and mysterious and rather plan attacks.
Apperance:Shiny,and has a bright yellow scarf on her neck.

Name:Max
Species:Arcanine
Personality:He's reckless and very powerful,but has a tendency to be a slacker.
Apperance:Normal,with a dark blue scarf on his neck.

I hope,you accept this! X3

Yes to both.

Name:Nigma
Species:Scizor
Personality:Nigma tends to be a little hardheaded and reckless about certain problems and he also goofs off some times.

Appearance:A scar on his right eye (No damge done to eye, the scar goes over his eyelid.)

Accepted, thanks.

Name: Thespia
Species: Vulpix
Personality: Thespia is a very nice and caring pokemon, but can be a little cunning and usually tries to get his way, no matter the cost.
Appearance: Thespia has seven tails instead of six. (new feature XD)

wow... drama...

Name: Ore
Species: Hippopotas
Personality: A very quiet individual, Ore is often seen to be unintelligent because others rarely see his motives or reasoning behind his actions. In reality, Ore is an evil mastermind that wreaks his revenge on Pokemon that poke fun about his apparent stupidity. (However all others see him by the first sentence.)
Appearance: Regular Hippopotas.

I'm sorry to hear that, Heart and Soul. I'll take you off the list.

GliscorMan and Redclaws, accepted.

I believe I shall use two characters; a new one and an old one.

Name: Zion Dracolin

Species: Dragonite

Personality: Zion is extremely protective of his family and friends, to the point where he'll attack others. He's kind to you once you befriend him, but he's quite fussy about things. He'll fight to the death, and is very loyal, dedicated, and powerful. He is fair, and will not attack without reason, unless he believes you are threatening his family or clan in some way.

Appearance: Zion still has his horn from when he was a Dragonair, this signifies his leadership of the clan that he is in. His wings are also twice as big as usual.

Oh, Zion is Viviana's grandfather by the way.

Name: Viviana Dracolin

Species: Dratini

Personality: Viviana is a happy, happy, HAPPY Pokémon. She is never seen without a smile on her face, and tries her best to keep people happy. She will buckle down and fight for her friends if the need arises, but she's very peaceful otherwise. She is quite curious, and a bit gullible- which sometimes leads to trouble. She also has an obsession with sweet food; so be warned!

Appearance: Her eyes change color randomly, going from purple to green to orange and back. Also, she has a multi-colored pendant around her neck that belonged to the very first Dratini that has been passed down the clan leader line, and brings her good luck.

Some may remember Zion from other RP's. This is the first time I'll be PLAYING as him. Don't be surprised if I screw it up, I've never played a male character before.

Thanks for joining; accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom