• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Mystery Series 1: Agate House

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Haunted would be nice..." Ore said to himself. "I wish such things were true."

"This place is haunted?" Nigma said as he took out a cupcake "I must my 'ONLY EAT THIS CUPCAKE IF THIS AREA YOUR IN HAUTED BY GHOSTS' cupcake!!!" Nigma pulled out a disgusting, moldy, slimy, dirty, old cupcake "I have taken this to do everything I've done and now I finally get to eat it!!" Nigma ate the horrid cupcake whole "......." Nigma's face started to turn green.

OOC: What kind of pokemon is nigma?

Thespia walked over to Nigma and sniffed him. "Just a little poison, nothing to fear!" He reached into the backpack he had on and produced an antidote. He sprayed once or twice onto the pokemon and then said, "Give it a bit and you should be fine." The other pokemon looked at him a bit strangely for having used a human item. Thespia shrugged and said "If you make cute noises at the humans in the pokemon centers, they give you nice things."

There's been talk of actual ghosts among the other Pokemon taking the tour, wonder if it is true. They are mere rumors, but something about this place is simply giving off a vibe that simply shouts paranormal. Still, I don't really believe in these rumors and more of a believer of science. Perhaps the Dragonite, Zion, would know I wonder what is his take on all this, AC discussed the ghost rumors in his head and gathered his courage to ask Zion.
"What do you think about the ghost rumors, wise Zion?" asked AC.

Zel walked up behind Sy.
"What's the matter Sy you scared?"

"Alright, everyone!" Gochiruzeru called out. "Your exclusive tour of Agate Mansion begins now It starts in the basement.."

Oh, good. Ore thinks, this should be a little interesting. Ore proceeds to follow the Guide.

Why a basement? They always give me the creeps!
Complained Zel

Nigma followed "Oooohhhh.... I don't think I should've eaten that old cupcake.." Nigma's face was even more green than before.

Following the others, Zion turned his head towards AC, wearing a friendly smile.

"Wise? I should think that title befitted an Alakazam rather than I." Zion rumbled, Viviana looking eagerly around the house on his shoulders. "But I do think these rumors to be plausible. There are Ghost Pokemon, are there not?"

Viviana laughed at the funny Scizor, wanting to jump down from the Dragonites shoulders. Alas, the Dratini knew that if she did so, Grandpa would ultimately just pick her back up. Sighing, she turned towards the Vulpix, a smile on her face.

"Hiyas! My name's Viviana, what's yours?" she asked, her fang-like teeth glistening.

Nigma ran to a bathroom "Be right back."

Two hours later...

Nigma came out and wiped his face off and picked his bag o' snacks and tools up and caught up with the others "Wait up!!" Nigma shouted.

"Bathroom, don't ask why." Nigma explained to Zel.

Gray followed along with all the others, he was sensing danger all around this place.

"I personally do not believe in "evil spirits", but this place doesn't have a good feeling about it, that's for sure..."

He thought of using double team to scare the others, but he changed his mind and didn't do it.

"Cleo what's wrong? You haven't talked in a while..."asked Max worried.
"I sense something..."responded Cleo.
"Should we tell the others?" asked Max shocked.
"No" Cleo said coldly.

Gray kept walking, he stopped for a second to look at something. He looked up at an old picture of a young gastly, following along with an older umbreon, it looked like a weird mix, but a little creepy picture.

Last edited:
OOC:I thought humans didn't exist in PMD...

"Hey Cleo,you scaaaaareed?" asked Max with a big grin.
"Why are you so smug? I know you're scared of ghosts.
Max stayed silent.

OOC: Oh sorry, I changed it, forgot we were in PMD.

"This picture is a little creepy, but nothing like what we are in for, I am guessing."

Gray followed along with the group again.

Mule has been following the group the whole time, but his scrappy fur provides not only old house camouflage but a great mute for his feet. He has no interest in small talk, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom