• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

eevee_lotion

Reaction score

I don't know all the myths and legends that surround legendary Pokémon.
I want to know them all.
If there's a thread about this topic, please give me the link and I will delete this one.
If not, I'm ready to hear all the stories.
Thank you!

why does no one post here?! there are hundreds of myths, but the one i think is true is the dawn of time.

arceus was an egg. infinity was filled with dark matter, and arceus's egg was a freak accident. it hatched. it wanted to create minions, so created palkia and dialga to control space and time respectively, and giratina to keep the balance. after giratine turned on arceus, he sent him to the distortion world, the universe opposite to the pokemon universe. he then created the lake gardians to create emotions, and mew to make other normal pokemon, the weather pokemon to make the world, and all the others to keep the world in check. thats how it started.

So you just want to know the myths? Trying bulbapedia would be a start.

why does no one post here?! there are hundreds of myths, but the one i think is true is the dawn of time.

arceus was an egg. infinity was filled with dark matter, and arceus's egg was a freak accident. it hatched. it wanted to create minions, so created palkia and dialga to control space and time respectively, and giratina to keep the balance. after giratine turned on arceus, he sent him to the distortion world, the universe opposite to the pokemon universe. he then created the lake gardians to create emotions, and mew to make other normal pokemon, the weather pokemon to make the world, and all the others to keep the world in check. thats how it started.
Thank you very much, please continue

So you just want to know the myths? Trying bulbapedia would be a start.
Look you think I don't know bulbapedia?
But the articles are too long, the summary that @RGMX100 gave is awesome!

Alright, this thread produces no actual discussion, so the thread's closed. To the topic creator, if you really want to know about Pokemon myths, you can either gather the effort to read the myths on Bulbapedia or ask someone.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom