• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Negaverse Rising

ArceusAlpha493

The benevolant creator
Reaction score
This is my 8th fanfic I have started writing. It is a crossover of Pokemon and Sailor Moon. I recently got into the Sailor Moon anime three weeks ago. The events of the story take place about a year after Lucas' pokemon journey. Here are a few things you will need to know about the events before this story,

Link and Cynthia are married and have a child

The Baulderlaire orphans were rescued and adopted by Arceus and his mate Star.

Two Arceus Blaze and Ebony came to the main universe

The planet in which the stories take place is named BioStar is three different worlds merged together into one larger planet.

Star currently has 10 children

The events of this story takes place a few days after the Sailor Scouts defeat the Negaverse in a climatic battle.

Now on with the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

It was a beautiful afternoon in the Hall of Origin. Sunny Bauderlaire was reading whole stacks of cookbooks, considering her vast interest in cooking. Lucas, Violet, and Klaus are sharpening their skills as pokemon trainers.
Eaach of them trained their starter pokemon first. Lucas had Evelyn a female shiny Leafeon, Klaus has Turtwig who fully evolved into a Torterra, Violet now has Empoleon, They practiced their battling skills with these pokemon. Lucas had other pokemon as well,

Lucas has a Lucario named Aura, Leo the Luxray, Starlight a female Staraptor, Rapidash, and Garchomp. Klaus has also has a Staraptor along with a Floatzel, Luxray, Snorlax, and a Medicham. Violet also has Staraptor and a Luxray. Her other pokemon includes Roserade, Gardevoir, and a Gengar.

Meanwhile in Hyrule

We see Link and his beloved Cynthia playing with their young son Alister.

Link asked, "hey Cynthia, why don't go to the Hall of Origin to visit Arceus."

Meanwhile at a distant planet called Earth on the edge of the Nintendo Galaxy. It has been a few days since the Sailor Scouts defeated the Negaverse and things were going normaly.

It was nightime and a 14 year old blonde headed girl named Serena was sleeping peacefully and as usual she was dreaming of her true love Darian AKA Tuxedo mask but she also saw an white equine like being who was white with a gray underside and face, a long mane that flowed the same direction as his tail, red eyes with a green sclera, and a golden crosswheel around his abdomen. It turns out that Rei, Lita, Ami, and Mina were having the same vision of Arceus. The next day they went to Rei's Temple at Cherry hill in Tokyo Japan. Darion was also going to be there to discuss the vision of the being known as Arceus the Original One though they dont know who he is or the title he is refered to as.

"I was having this dream, and it was about that dreamboat Darien, when suddenly, there's something else", Serena started

"What was it Serena?" Reye asked. "It was this equine like being and I heard him talking about his own world and the he created the entire universe. He told me to meet with you all and wait here until noon for his arrival. He said that he will bring his three children that rule time, space, and antimatter."

Within minutes, the pokemon of time, space, antimatter, and creation approached the five girls. Serena as usual was a bit frightened by Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

"Just who are you?", asks Luna warily

"And how do we know you're not some extra-dimensional villain?" asks Artemis just as warily as Luna

"Calm yourselves. I have no malicous intent. I am Arceus the Creator of the universe and God of humans and pokemon alike. Do not worry I came here peacefully. With me is Dialga the God of Time, Palkia the Goddess of Space, and Giratina the God of antimatter and the afterlife as well as ther ruler of the Distortion World, a world opposite of this and other worlds. I wold like you all to come with me to the Hall of Origin." Arceus said with a kind and sincere voice with eyes filled with calmness and benovolence.

"I wonder what it would be like there", wonders Serena

"You will find out. Dialga and Palkia, warp us and the children as well as their cats to the Hall of Origin!" Arceus said. Dialga and Palkia did just thet and everyone was transported to the Hall of Origin. Now everyoine is at the meeting room at the Hall of Origin.

"Wow, what is this majestic place?", asks Mina.

"Welcome...to the Hall of Origin!" declares Arceus proudly.

Arceus explained "The room we are in right now is the meeting room where us legendaries hold our meetings. Every two weeks, all of the legendary pokemon gather here to discuss current events happening in our world. When there is a problem that needs investigating, we take action to resolve it. There have been times that we have an emergency meeting if there is a crisis that threatens the existance of the planet and the lives of people and pokemon alike."

"Wow, this meeting room is so beautiful!", gushed Serena.

"Yes it is. Now I would like to tell you the Sinnoh Space-Time legend passed down by the people of Sinnoh and other regions as well" then continued by saying,

"It goes like this: In the Beginning, there was only a churning turmoil of chaos. At the heart of chaos where all things became one, appeared an egg. Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One. From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin and Space began to expand. From itself again, three living things the Orginal One did make. The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyielding sleep."

"Wow, what a story!", smiled Raye

"yes now come with me. We are going outside the Hall of Origin." Arceus said as he lead the sailor scouts and their two cats outside. Now they found themselves at a ruins with many pillars as well as fallen ones.

"Wow, what are these ruins?", asks Lita,

"This is the Spear Pillar atop Mt. Coronet. A long time ago there was a tmple here during early Sinnoh thaht honored Dialga and Palkia. This place is where everything began and almost ended..." Arceus said

"Almost ended?", asks Ami

"Yes thats right. You see, many years ago there was an criminal organization in Sinnoh called Team Galactic, whose leader Cyrus, used the red chain crafted from the lake guardians to control Dialga and Palkia to restart the universe to create a new one without spirit. But lucklily their plans were foiled by a brave group of pokemon trainers." Arceus said in a serious tone

"Why create a new universe without spirit? What's wrong with having spirit?", asks Minako

Well, Cyrus thought that emotions and other parts of spirit were parts of a weak and incomplete human heart. He is emotionless and cold as a result of that belief.", replied Arceus

"That's an incredibly lame excuse!", exclaimed Serena, outraged at Cyrus' philosophy

"Anyways, I woul lke to give you all o tour of Sinnoh." Arceus said. Dialga and Palkia came with them/ They got on each of the pokemon's backs and flew off. They flew until they found themselves at a town called Twinleaf.

"Ladies, welcome to Twinleaf Town, the place where all pokemon trainers and coordinators begin their journey", said Arceus

"It is also the home of one of the trainers who stopped Team Galactic from using our powers for evil, and not only that, she's also the daughter of a top-notch coordinator who completed the Grand Festival years ago before retiring", explained Dialga

"Wow." Rei remarked. After landing they walked through town when Serena ran into a blonde headed boy wearing an orange and white shirt, a green scarf and brown pants. His name was barry who shouted, "Hey watch where your going or I am fining you."

"You watch it, blondie!", Serena argues back

"You wanna start something meatball-head? 'Cause I'm gonna finish it!", snarls Barry, doing a little jig in the process

"Hey, nobody (but my friends) calls me meatball-head, squirt!", replies Serena roughly, pulling up a sleeve

"What's going on here?", asks the Original One himself with an not-so-amused look on his face as he gets between the two fighting blonde

"Stop this at once!" Arceus shouted angrily summoning a lightning bolt which struck the ground between the two.

The two calmed down and apologized to each other. After that Arceus and the others headed for Michina Town. It did not take long until they finally got there.

"There she is, Michina Town", smiled Arceus, though deep inside, he felt completely the opposite, remembering what he called the "Marcus Affairs"

They soon landed at the shrine which was still in disrapair. Dried silver water could be seen at the bottom. This gave Arceus a horrific memory. This caused him to freeze there in fear,

"Arceus, what's wrong, is that shrine haunted?", asks Raye

"No, worse! You see that dried-up silvery-colored substance at the bottom?", replies the Original One as he slowly regains his composure

"Yes I see" Amy said analyzing the substance with her mini computer and continued, "From what I gathered, this substance is refered to as silver water but Arceus what about this substance frightens you?"

"Silver Water can hurt me, and a bad human tried to drown me in it", replied Arceus

"What? Who did that to you and what happened? And how did you get out alive?" asked Lita with a look of horror and anger.

"It's a long story, Lita, but I will tell the tale...", replied Arceus as he told the story of the Jewel of Life, its power, the human Damos who saved him from death, the treacherous Marcus who wanted the Jewel for himself, and those same trainers who defeated Team Galactic putting an end to Marcus' power-hungry scheme.

"Thats terrible that someone could do such a thing to you. We are glad you made it alive." Lita answered.

"That was not the only time Marcus tried to kill me... 5 years ago...", Arceus started as he recalled the time Marcus came back for another attempt to steal the Jewel of Life...

After all of that, everyone went back to the Hall of Origin to rest for the night with Arceus knowing that he and his fellow legendaries have a meeting the next day. Later that night Arceus began to dream:

Arceus found himself, Star, the Sailor Scouts, several trainers and humans the Original One himself is familiar with, as well as Reinhardt von Krassen's unit in the pokemon G-Men, fighting a war against what appears to be old enemies of the Sailor Scouts, and shockingly, Marcus, who has returned for yet another attempt at the Jewel of Life, but the traitorous human is not alone! He also has a small army of accomplices, mostly small-time pokemon hunters, disgraced trainers and coordinators, as well some thugs borrowed from the ranks of the infamous Kanto Region criminal group Team Rocket.

Arceus woke up with a loud gasp. He was also sweating profusely, with all that turning and turning from the dream. The dream is one of a future event. When Arceus gasped, Star was awoken.

"Arceus, what troubles you this time of night?", the female legendary asks with concern

"I've had a dream of a future event, my dear, and tomorrow's meeting shall be an emergency meeting!", replied the Original One

The next morning, Arceus went to the meeting room along with Star. The Sailor Scouts and the two moon cats, Luna and Artemis also arrived in the meeting room. Arceus shouted, "All llegendary pokemon report to the Hall of Origin for an emergency meeting! I repeat, all legendaries from Kanto to Unova!"

And in no time at all, all of the legendaries (from the Bird Trio of Kanto, to Zekrom and Reshiram, the black and white dragons of Unova) came for the meeting.

The Sailor Scouts, as well as Luna and Artemis, were amazed at the number of legendary pokemon arriving at the meeting chamber. They also noticed some smaller legendaries as well as four humans. Lucas, and the Bauderlaire siblings are here too.

"Attention, As you all may know that this is an emergency." Arceus and continued to explain his dream. ""

After Arceus finishes explaining his prophetic vision, everyone (except for Star) was aghast!

"Before we move on to our plan of action, is there anything to report that needs investigating?" Arceus asked. "Well I have been traveling through sinnoh and other regions and found that a new evil organization has formed. They seem to be an anti Arceus group... I dont know what they are planning but its worrying as they are trying to convert more people. What I found out is most are descendants of Marcus... Arceus, I worry for your safety and what do you suggest we do for your sake..." Giratina said with worry.

"Don't worry, I've been informed by a member of Reinhardt's unit in the pokemon G-men that the Pokemon Rangers are investigating this group", replied Arceus reassuringly

[FLASHBACK]

Early in the morning, we see Arceus getting up from bed, and going to the bathroom. After doing his business, he hears the silent message alarm. Arceus then pushes a secret button on one of the faucets of the bathroom sink, a holo-monitor appears before him, and displayed on it is the insignia of the G-men, which changes to one of its members.

"Forgive me for having to contact you this time of morning, Arceus", starts the agent, "But we have some rather worrying information for you, courtesy of the Sinnoh Intelligence Agency. But before I give you the info, allow me to introduce myself. I am Agent Adzam, from the Double-S Unit"

"The Double-S Unit? Reinhardt is from that unit!", replies Arceus

"That's correct, and I see you know our resident former Nazi quite well, seeing as you know all, see all, and hear all. As for the information, it's like this: the S.I.A. has gathered knowledge of a new criminal group which is plotting against you, and it just so happens that some of its members are descendants of your old enemy, Marcus. As a matter of fact, this group was founded by a descendant of Marcus, wanting to wreak vengeance for his ancestor's defeat. What's also disturbing is that this group, known as the H.A.A. (Humans Against Arceus), has been recruiting new members into the fold. Never to worry, the Ranger Union has sent some of their sneakiest members to covertly infiltrate this new group and find its master plan against you.", explains Adzam

"Good to hear, and we all know what you humans say, know thy enemy", smiled the Original One

"You are the Original One after all", smiles Adzam back, "I'd best be on my way, Adzam out"

The holo-monitor then turns off

[END FLASHBACK]

"Anyways anyone else have something to reporrt" Arceus asked.

"Arceus I sense that someone form the world the Sailor Scouts come from has traveled throgh time from the future. That someone came from the 30th century." Dialga said.

Everyone else gasped in shock!

"30th century! How is that possible!", ask a shocked Ami

"But thats not all, some humans who are supporters of Marcus from the past are traveling to the present time as we speak. I think that they may try to rewrite history by.. capturing and possibly kill you Arceus." Dialga said with alarm.

"Hmm...This new evil group might recruit these old accomplices of Marcus into the fold. I think we must also track down that time traveler from the 30th century, he or she may prove to be a valuable ally.", replied Arceus

"Agreed", said Lucas

Raye then asks Lucas, "Say, we've never met before, have we?"

Lucas answered, "Ah, so you're one of the Sailor Scouts father picked, the name's Lucas"

"Nice to meet yoou too Lucas." Raye said.

"Is there anythiing else that needs investigating?" Arceus asked

"Nice to meet you too Lucas. Wait! Did you say *father*?" Raye said.

"Yeah I did, why do you ask, Raye?", asks Lucas

"Just curious.", replied Raye

"Well, to let you know, he adopted me.", says Lucas as he flashes back to the time when Lucas was taken in by Arceus and Star

"Wow, when we have time, me and my friends would love to hear about how you met them and all." Rei said

"Sure I would like too. " Lucas replied.

Arceus asked. "Is there anyone else have something to report and how are things going where you all live?"

"Nothing worrying on me and Mew's neck of the world", replied Mewtwo

"You know, the other day, me, Moltres, and Zapdos encountered a couple of humans calling themselves the Pokemon Mystery Club. They don't use pokemon for their endeavors, just all sorts of gadgets and junk. Apparently, these two are always attempting to prove that pokemon are extraterrestrial creatures. They tried to kidnap some Cleffa, Clefairy, and Cefable at Mt. Moon, only for a random trainer visiting the place to call the police on them and they got arrested", Articuno responds

Deoxys then remarks, "Say, I am from Outer Space! It serves those two right for poke-napping! I remember reading Ash Ketchum's mind one time and seeing memories of past encounters. One in the Johto Region, and the other in Hoenn! But anyhow, nothing wrong in my part of Hoenn."

"I'm good, too", chimed Groudon with a confident growl

"Nothing wrong in the oceans, save for two Gyarados getting into an argument over a Milotic that they both fell in love with, but thankfully, the Milotic agreed to date the both of them at once to stop the fighting.", smiled Kyogre

"And how about the rest of you ?", asks Arceus

"Johto Region's A-OK!", smiled Celebi

"Good", replied Arceus

"Arceus. I traveled around Hoenn and some poeple there have also formed an anti Arceus group and it seems some are developing devices and machinery to capture and enslave you which is worrying, because we don't know when they will strike. They seem to be working in secret so I will have to keep watch over the area. Arceus, we have to ensure your safety so we don't lose you like we almost did 5 years ago..." Rayquaza in a serious tone.

"Looks like the H.A.A. of the Sinnoh Region is going to have some competition", sighs Arceus, "Or perhaps some allies"

"Are you gonna let this fact bring you down?", barked a familiar voice

Arceus turns around fast to see the Wigglytuff Guild

"Hey, how did you fellows get here?", asks Star curiously

"We found a Psychic-type pokemon strong enough to teleport us all to BioStar!", smiled Wigglytuff

It was not just the Wigglytuff Guild but also Grovyle, Celebi, and LeafSpark consisting of Torterra, Luxray, Gallade, and Absol.

"Wow, what a number!", said Palkia

Chatot noticed five teenage girls known as the Sailor Scouts and their two cats, "Excuse me but who might you all be? Are you all friends of Arceus?"

"We've only just met his honor a day or two ago", replied Luna

"Anything else before we move on?", Arceus asked

"I do sense a distortion in the fabric of space. There is something in another dimension. I think the Sailor Scouts might know what it is." the goddess of space said.

"Well, let's have a look-see then!", said Serena

The Moon Princess checked the distortion and could not believe her eyes at who she is seeing in that distortion!

"It can't be...Tuxedo Mask?", gasps Serena

As Tuxedo Mask came through the tear in the fabric of space, he decided to make a dramatic entrance into the Hall of Origin, with his signature red rose. "Glad I came here, I have just learned that there are remnants of the Negaverse's forces plotting an all-out war against the Sailor Scouts who defeated their evil queen. Now, about the creatures I see before me..." Tuxedo Mask said as he saw the 40+ legendary pokemon, from the legendary bird trio of Kanto to the black and white dragons Reshiram and Zekrom of Unova.

Then he noticed Arceus and asked with respect, "Who might you be? Are you a friend of the Sailor Scouts?"

"You could say that, Tuxedo Mask", smiled Arceus

"I am Arceus, the Creator of the universe and God of humans and pokemon alike. Can you tell us anything about the Negaverse and what we are up against? Is it possible that they might threaten our world as well?" Arceus said.

"Well, where do I start?", said T.M. as he started explaining the details of the Negaverse, their operatives, their leader Queen Metaria, and most worrying of all, their monstrous life-sucking creatures called Youma.

"This isn't good. Not only do we have a evil group that will try to enslave or kill me but we also have to deal with the Negaverse whom we never faced. They may be stronger than any enemy we ever faced yet." Arceus said with a hint of fear and a willingness to protect his creation with his life.

"We dealt with the Negaverse before, and boy are they nasty!", replied Mina

"What do you all suggest we do? I know that my life may be in danger with two groups of humans after me and we have to destroy the Negaverse before ours and the sailor scout's worlds are destroyed. I cannot let our world get destroyed like it did six years ago. We need to combine our strength: time, space, antimatter, land, sea, sky, fire, ice, lightning, and many other elemets you all rule over." Arceus said.

"Agreed", replied Artemis

"Plus, we also have to look for that person from the 30th century!", said Luna

Luna asked Dialga, "Do you know where that person from the future may be at?"

"Specifically, somewhere in one of the caves in the interior of Mt. Coronet", replied Dialga

Arceus said, "It's settled then. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, the lake guardians, Serena and your friends including Tuxedo Mask and your two cats come with me. We are going into the interior of Mt. Coronet. The rest of you must stay here and around Mt. Coronet and make sure that nobody that is associated with H.A.A. from following me inside. I do not wish to go through what happened 5-6 years ago."

"You can count on us!", winks Serena

"Alright lets go!" Arceus declared. With that, they descended down the mountain until they found a cave entrance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter

BGM used:

Serena's dream - Questionaire(Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red rescue team)

Emergency meeting - Rising fear(Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky)

The Sinnoh Space-Time Legend - Canaclave City(Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

Arceus' nightmare of the future - "I saw it again..." (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky)

At the Spear Pillar - Spear Pillar(Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

So what do you think? Remember to leave a review.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late critque :sweatlol:

Anyways, onto the critque:

To me, a fanfic that mixes Pokémon, Lemony Snicket, and LoZ actually seems quite promising that this will continue. But a couple gripes are there.

First off, it's a little unorganized and not very descriptive at the beginning. In the Hall of Origins scene, all it talked about was Sunny reading her cookbooks and Violet, Lucas, and Klaus sharpening there skills. My suggestion is to get a little more in depth on that scene. What recipes did Sunny want to use? What cookbooks was Sunny reading? What Pokémon are Lucas and the other Baudeliare siblings using? Where are they training? Are the battling against each other? try to get a little more in depth there to make your story more intresting to read.

Second off, a few spelling errors. It's fine if you accidentally misspell a word or two, but what I'm saying is that if you spell things correctly, people will be able to understand it. I can understand what you are talking about in the sentences will spelling errors, but other people might not. If you fix those errors, people who can't read through spelling errors will be able to understand it. Or am I just the only one who can read beyond spelling issues? :-\

If you try to fix these and apply the same things to future chapters, maybe it'll make it a great fic! :)

Chapter Two

"Wow, so this is the inside of Mt. Coronet", said an awestruck Lita

"Yes it is. There are many passageways and caverns that go deep underground, and all inside the mountain. I suggest we split up into groups and search the inside of the mountain." Arceus replied.

"Good idea", replies Raye

The Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask went to search the northern caverns while Artemis and Luna searched the southern caverns. The lake guardians searched the upper caverns. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina searched the middle caverns. Arceus went alone to the deeper part of the mountain. Arceus did not know he was being followed or lured into a trap because as he entered a room in the lower caverns. A large mechanical device shot out of the ground, ripping eight of his life plates out of his body to form the Jewel of Life and draining some of his power, Then a group of people surrounded him and knocked him unconsious, shackled and put a shock collar with spikes on the insides around Arceus' neck. The group silently slipped away with Arceus. but left a note of their prescence.

Little did Arceus' kidnappers know, that a few of their men are spying for the pokemon G-men, particularly from Reinhardt's unit, the Double-S.

Meanwhile...

Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina suddenly did not feel Arceus' presence anymore. They then find the note the H.A.A. goons leave behind, confirming their worst fears.

"This is bad, those H.A.A. scoundrels got to Arceus!", frowned Dialga

"Say, this note reads:

Dear Foolish Legendaries,

We snatched your beloved leader and stole the Jewel of Life! Ha, ha, ha! Losers! We'll be sure to make Arceus pay for Marcus' defeat, and dearly too! If you even as much as try to interfere, you will be met with a force of great number! Armed with hate, and fists to push you goodie-two-shoes legendaries back from whence you came, our revenge will be sure as complete as a huge bottle collection!

Signed,
Marcus XXVII

PS: We're also plotting to use Arceus' power to resurrect Marcus from the grave and put him in his rightful place, seated at the throne of the universe, and with the Jewel of Life in HAND!", said Palkia

"Oh no, Arceus! Get the Sailor Scouts now, this is an emergency! Arceus is in danger!" Dialga shouted with alarm.

"Right, then!", replied Giratina as he teleports himself to another part of the cavern system...

In another part of the caverns, the Sailor Scouts and the two moon cats traversed some of the cavern when they were stopped by Giratina who had a look of worry.

Serena asked ,"Giratina what happened?"

"It's terrible, Arceus has been kidnapped!", replied the master of the Distortion World

"What? Everyone we need to transform! Giratina take us were Arceus was!" Serena shouted.

Mercury Star Power!

Mars Star Power!

Jupiter Star Power!

Venus Star Power!

Moon Cosmic Power!

"Forgive me for saying this, ladies, but I can't sense where they've taken Arceus. Whoever those H.A.A. guys are, they're incredibly wise to cover up their tracks like this!", replied Giratina, "But I must admit, your transformations look amazing! Still, we have a crisis on our hands!"

Sailor Moon asked, "Well, we need a plan. What do you suggest we do?"

Meanwhile, while the Sailor Scouts and Giratina go over some strategies...

We see the Lake Trio use their power to search for the time traveler, when they found something strange.

A ball-like thing resembling a cat, and an unconscious body...of a little girl with pink hair.

"That must be our man, or in this case a cute little pink-haired girl", said Azelf

"Well we need to take her to the infirmery at the Hall of Origin and meet up with the others." Mesprit said not knowing that something terrible happened to Arceus. The Lake Guardians teleported the girl to the Hall of Origin and wait for the Sailor Scouts, the Dragon Trio and Arceus.

After an hour or two, the Lake Trio see the Dragon Trio, as well as the Sailor Scouts return to the Hall, only, Arceus is not with them.

"Say, what has happened to Arceus?", asks Uxie inquisitively

"It's terrible, Arceus has been kidnapped!", replied Palkia

All of the legendaries including Star gasped in shock and horror. "No my mate Arceus.*sob* Who were the ones responsible! We need to find him now!" Star said crying with tears going down her face.

"You may want to take a look at this", Giratina said as he hands Star the note

Star read the note, and after she finishes, her temper flares up, but she can still control herself.

"Those H.A.A. fools are dead!", she proclaims angrily

"Not only that, milady, we also found the time traveler, and it happens to be a cute pink-haired girl", remarks Mesprit

"Alright lets go see her" Star replied as she, the Sailor Scouts, Tucedo Mask, the two cats, and the otheer legendaries went to the infimery to check on the pink haired girl.

"Wow, she looks cute with that pink hair", smiled Serena to herself

The pink haired girl began to wake up and realized that she was not at her world but the Hall of Origin and surrounded by 40+ creatures she never saw before.

"Say, anyone gonna tell me where-ever the heck am I?", asks the girl

You are at the Hall of Origin atop Mt. Coronet at Planet BioStar in a Solar System midway between the edge and center of the Nintendo Galaxy in the universe the our God Arceus created. I am Dialga, the Master and God of Time. I sensed that you traveled through time young one. What is your name and what is your purpose for coming to the present time?" the azure time dragon asked.

"It's Rini, and I've been sent back in time for my own protection, but the one thing I don't like about it is that I'm not gonna see my mommy again for a while", replied the pink-haired girl now ID'd as Rini

"Don't worry, me and my friends will take care of you, But right now, one of our friends, Arceus has been kidnapped and we have to save him before it's too late." Sailor Moon said in a motherly tone though she did not know that Rini was her and Darian's future daughter. But for now everyone had to rest for awhile before any new info on Arceus' captors and their whereabouts.

A week went by and Star could feel Arceus' pain and suffering. That night, she saw a vision of Arceus. Arceus was shackled on a cold cement floor. His legs were spread out rather painfully. His cross-wheel was forcefully ripped from his body. In its place was a metal harness with spikes on the insided which pierced his body and weighed him down. There were numerous snakelike lacrations all over his body from head to tail. Second and third degree burns cover 45% of his body. All four legs, half of his ribs, and his neck were broken. There were also some H.A.A. members, particularly the ones descended from Marcus, mocking the totally-trashed Original One and even spitting in his face. The members then left to their quarters. Little did Marcus' descendants know that their victory is going to be short-lived, as the G-men spies sneak into the prison, and break Arceus' shackles and remove the torture collar. One of the spies also had the Jewel of Life with him, having snuck it from the vault. The spies then set up a portable teleportation grid, and Arceus and the spies make their covert escape.

The next morning, Lucas was on one of the computers in the Hall Library when he stumbled onto a news report that oughta have some attention paid too.

Meanwhile at the H.A.A. base...

The Marcus descendants who lead the organization were on their way to check up on Arceus, not knowing that he's been rescued. When they got to the prison chamber, there were shocked beyond belief!

They saw that the prison chamber was empty. All that remeined were broken chains, dried blood, and a note from the G-men.

The note reads

"Dear H.A.A. Leaders,

We have infiltrated your cult and rescued Arceus from your evil clutches!
This means that you'll never be able to get revenge for the defeat of your
nefarious ancestor Marcus. We also retrieved the Jewel of Life, in case you
haven't noticed. Plus, there are elite police units on their way to your base,
so be prepared to get your butts kicked and thrown into prison for crimes against
the Original One.

Signed,

The cunning spies of the pokemon G-men Double-S unit

PS: You all suck!"

But before the leaders could do anything next, a large group of Sinnoh SWAT members came barging into the room. One of them shouted, "Put your hands in the air, you're all under arrest!"

The SWAT members surrounded the leaders and handcuffed them as well as tying them up in a smidgeon on the tight side. They were taken to the precinct (along with all the other members of the H.A.A.) to get ready for a trial in court.

Meanwhile, Lucas and his siblings heard what happened to their father and rushed to the Pokemon Center in Celestic Town.

When they arrived at Arceus' room, they were aghast at the injuries!

The SWAT members surrounded the leaders and handcuffed them as well as tying them up in a smidgeon on the tight side. They were taken to the precinct (along with all the other members of the H.A.A.) to get ready for a trial in court.

Meanwhile, Lucas and his siblings heard what happened to their father and rushed to the Pokemon Center in Celestic Town.

When they arrived at Arceus' room, they were aghast at the injuries!

Arceus was hooked to a heart monitor and an IV. His torso and stomach were wrapped in bandages which were stained with dried blood, he had casts on all four legs and had a neck brace on him. Star (we almost forgot to mention that the others went with Lucas and the Bauderlaire siblings) went to Arceus' side in tears, "Oh Arceus, I was so worried, please wake up my beloved." The Sailor Scouts and their cats were in the room as well. Serena was on the verge of crying. Lucas and his siblings waited and hoped that their father would awaken.

As if replying to Star's pleading, Arceus opened his eyes and says, "Hello. Oh, how I've gotten myself in a world of pain when those scoundrels kidnapped me and tortured me. Plus, they tore my cross-wheel off. Now I know how you truly felt when you had yours torn off by Dialgeus and his accomplices"

.Then Officer Jenny came in the room and asked,"Excuse me, but I need to know everything about what those criminals did to you Arceus. There will be a court trial later this week, so we need to file charges against your tormenters. So can you tell me everything about what you went through? And will you be our witness at the trial?"

"Well, where do I start?", Arceus asks himself as he went on about what had happened to him at the H.A.A.'s hands.

Arceus explained how they captured him, stole the Jewel of Life, took him back to their lair, broke his legs and his neck, used a whip on him, insulted him and spat in his face, until he got rescued by the pokemon G-men infiltrating the cult, plus the G-men also retrieved the Jewel of Life.

"Alright well we have enough evidence to press charges." Officer Jenny said writing every thing that Arceus went through the past week. Star asked, "Do you know when the trial will be? And where will it be at and who is the judge?"

"The trial will take place at the Spear Pillar, and we'll have Judge Albert Sutterland for the trial", replied Jenny

"Judge Sutterland? Oh, I hear he's a real shark in the courtrooms of the Sinnoh Region, especially with liars!", replied Lucas

"Indeed he is", replied Nurse Joy, having seen a TV broadcast of the judge in action at one time.

After that, Officer Jenny went back to the police dapartment get ready for trial in two days. Back in the Arceus' room Rei asked, "Arceus, I did hear about you being Lucas' adoptive father and could you tell us about when you and Star adopted him? What happened to his original parents and home?"

"I believe it's best if Lucas told you the story, I'm going to, as you humans would say, 'get some shuteye', for a few hours", replied Arceus as he dozes off.

Lucas then explained at the beginning how he came from an alternate dimension in which Team Galactic succeeded in their plans to take over the world, enslaved everyone, and even made it forbidden for people to bond with pokemon.

Needless to say, the Salior Scouts, the moon cats, and even Rini were disgusted by what the alternate Team Galactic did to their world.

"Thats terrible! Team Galactic sounds worse than the Negaverse." Lita said with an outraged tone

"Thanks, and I am glad dad is going to be okay. What is your world like and your solar system?" asks Lucas curiously

The Scouts then explained what the Sol System in the Milky Way Galaxy was like, and how Earth worked.

"Wow your world is so interesting but its so far away...' Lucas said. Star heard this and said, "I have an idea, would you all like your solar system to combine with ours as well as Earth merging with BioStar? Or would you like Earth to encircle BioStar?"

"I'm all for the second, but not right this instance", replied Lucas

"We should wait until the Negaverse is dealt with and Arceus recovers." Luna said.

A few hours later, Nurse Joy came in and said, "Everyone, I have to check Arceus' vital signs and clean his wounds alright?"

"Go ahead, Nurse", replied Star

Nurse Joy approached Arceus carefully but Arceus began to whimper softly in fear and pain pleading, "Please dont hut me please *whimper*..." Arceus began shaking and his heart rate increased above normal,. Just when the nurse was to clean his wounds, Arceus screamed in fear and pain. This caused a golden sheild to form around Arceus preventing the nurse from helping Arceus feel better.

"Arceus, please calm down, I'm only here to check your vital signs and clean your wounds!", said Joy

Star nuzzled her mate lovingly which calmed Arceus. Nurse Joy removed the bandages which revealed numerous grosteque lacerations which had bare skin around the wounds and and red blisters near the wounds. Some of the skin was charred down to the muscle layers. Many bruises could be seen all over his body. and started to clean his wounds with peroxide and a warm cloth to clean off the dried blood and debris so to prevent a potential infection. Arceus cried solftly in pain with tears streaming down his face.

"Shh, it's going to be alright, Arceus", Star reassured softly

After cleaning the wounds, Nurse Joy got fresh bandanges and wrapped them around the woinds. After that was done, she checked his heart and his temperature. Arceus asked, "Will my crosswheel grow back? What if it doesn't? How will I defend myself *whimpers* if I can't use any attacks..."

"Don't worry, love, it will grow back. Remember when I had my cross-wheel torn off?", replies Star

"Yes." Arceus replied and fell asleep. Already, it was getting late and everyone slept near Arceus. Next morning was the start off many people visiting Arceus and check on him and perhaps talk to him.

There's a even a news crew eager to get a quick interview with the Original One.

The interview crew was the first to come in though Star growled protectively.

"I guess Arceus can't do any interviews, let's get outta here", was the response as the news crew left, not wanting to provoke Star's wrath any further

Next to come were Ash, Pikachu, Iris, Axew, Cilan, Dawn, and Brock.

"When we heard Arceus is at the Pokemon Center, we practically rushed here!", said Ash to Star

Arceus woke up and saw Ash and his friends as well as new ones. "Hello there Ash, who might that girl with the Axew and the green haired man be? Are they friends of yours?"

"You bet, they're both from the Unova Region. Their names are Iris and Cilan.", replied Ash with a wink

"Ah yes, the Unova Region. Do you know a boy from the Unova Region by the name of Trip?", replied Arceus

"Ah yes, Trip, that photographer who thinks ever so lowly of the Kanto Region and its people, and relies on the basics of pokemon battling", replied Cilan

"Eh...sorry about Zekrom temporarily taking away Pikachu's electric attacks. Anyways, How far are you on your journey? I would like to see your pokemon." Arceus said getting up abit though he was in pain.

"You're gonna love this!", smiled Ash as he called out all his pokemon on hand

Out came Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Scraggy, and Tranquill. As usual Oshawott got a little jealous of Arceus being petted by Ash and fired a water gun but Arceus changed to grass type and didn't take any damage.

"*growls* Oshawott, stop this! I know you're jealous, and relax, Ash has not seen me in a while, okay! Besides you wouldn't want to challenge me, I am a God." Arceus growled angrily.

"Anyways I like your pokemon though Oshawott seemed to have got jealous..."

Serena came to Arceus, "Arceus, is it possible that you could combine our solar systems together and possibly merge Earth with BioStar? And what will we do about the Sun in our solar system since yours has one as well?"

"Ha ha ha ha ha! It is possible, my friends! There is nothing I can't do! *feels a cramp* Oop! Felt a cramp there!", replied Arceus

After that, many other people from all over visited Arceus who was quite happy to everyone and gave him the willlpower to protect all of his creation, humans and pokemon alike. This sudden boost of willpower and adrenaline healed some of Arceus' injuries to the extent that he could walk again. His divine power fill the entire pokemon center. Even Maylene and Riley's Lucario felt Arceus' power.

The Original One never felt so alive!

The next morning came and it was time for the trial. True to Jenny's word, the trial is taking place at the Spear Pillar atop Mt. Coronet.

Everyone climbed Mt. Coronet until they finally reached the Spear Pillar. Arceus said to himself, "Judgment Day has arrived, H.A.A and S.A.A., prepare for trial!"

Judge Albert Sutterland goes to his position, the gavel in hand. "This court is now in session!", he proclaims

The jury consisted of all of the legendary pokemon as well as important people from all over, Arceus stood beside the judge determined to deal out judgment to his captors who were brought up front.

"All members of the cults known as the H.A.A. and the S.A.A., you stand before us in this trial, for crimes against the legendary pokemon Arceus, and conspiracy of world domination!", declared the Judge, "How do you all plead?"

"Some of us plead guilty, others, like me in particular, say not guilty", said one S.A.A.

Star came up front and asked Arceus, "Arceus, what do you think? Tell the jury of what you went through and what they did to you. The jury needs every detail of the crime committed against you."

"Right then, where do I start?", asks Arceus to himself as he then explains how he was captured, robbed, tortured, mocked, and had his face spat on before being rescued by undercover G-men.

The jurors gasped in shock and horror of what happened to Arceus. The legendaries glared at the cults murderously.

One of the cult members shouted defiantly, "Arceus got what he deserved, and we should rule the universe! Arceus, your rule lasted long enough!" Then pulled a whip in attempt to strike Arceus. Without warning Arceus was struck on his side leaving a long gash from his shoulder to his rear leg, This caused his other wounds to open up which caused him to bleed profusly and cried out in pain, "Yeeeeowch!" Arceus stood his ground and attemped to fire a Judgment attack but instead fizzled out. Dialga growled angrily and fired a Roar of Time at the attacker to defend Arceus, but missed, with the cult member spitting his tongue out at the Master of Time himself.

"Order in the court! Order in the court! Would someone get Arceus a medic over here, and get that H.A.A. member to behave!", ordered Sutterland, slamming his gavel, as a medic came and had his pokemon heal Arceus' wounds, and the bailiff swats the cult member with his baton, shutting him up.

Augh! that hurts!" Arceus cried in pain. Star went to Arceus' side and nuzzled him gently. After a bit of discussion among the jurors and more evidence being shown, the Judge asks, "Has the jury reached a verdict?""Guilty", was the answer from the jury

"Very well, then. You are all hereby sentenced to death at Arceus' hand!", declared Sutterland, "Any last words from you vile scumbags before we have Arceus kill you?"

There was no response. Arceus limped towards them sill bleeding from his wounds and had with a look of anger and hatred. "The time has come you lowly mortals! You and your ancestors have caused enough pain in my life. Now it's time for your death and burn in the underworld! TAKE THIS! COSMIC...JUDGMENT!", Arceus shouted as platinum colored meteors fell towards his tormenters. Within impact, they were killed instantly leaving only their souls left which were sent to the underworld by Giratina. Arceus though collapsed not just from exhaustion but also from the loss of blood.

"Oh my lord! This court is adjourned, but on top of that! We need to help Arceus heal! Medic!", shouted Sutterland in panic

Several medics came to Arceus' aid and took him to the nearest pokemon center which happens to be on Mt. Coronet to get medical treatment for his wounds. All of the legendaries stayed at Mt. Coronet to be with their leader.

Meanwhile, the whip that opened the wounds on Arceus is being examined. What they discovered about this particular whip brought shock to the forensics officers.

"Is there something wrong? What do the results reveal?" Star asked with concern

"This is not an ordinary whip! It is the infamous Black Whip of Torment!", replied an examiner as he scribbled down some notes on his clipboard frantically

"Black Whip of Torment!", asks Star in shock

"That's right. In Medieval Times, this was once an ordinary whip, until it has been bathed in so much blood and negative energy, that it took on a wicked black coloring and becoming a demonic weapon of terrifying evil! A whip so powerful, that those who sought it killed each other over possessing of the weapon! A priest came forth and cast the whip into a vast and deep pool of concentrated holy water, to suppress its evil power for an eternity! My guess, is that those evil scoundrels broke into the shrine of the whip and stole it for their nefarious conspiracy.", replied another examiner

"What effect does it have on the victim" Star asked

"When used against a victim, the Black Whip of Torment can leave multiple wounds in one strike, and nearly-unbearable pain!", replied the examiner

Oh no, my poor Arceus. He may be in more pain and have more injuries than we thought" Star said crying for her beloved."Don't worry, we'll be bringing in a few vials of experimental Hyper Potion, to heal Arceus' wounds. The Hyper Potion is specifically developed to heal legendary pokemon, and I'm sure it will heal Arceus. Plus, we tested it on Palkia at one point and it worked brilliantly!", reassured the examiner

"Alright we need to see Arceus." Star said

"He's in the infirmary down the hall to the right", replied the examiner

Star went to Arceus who was sleeping but was still in a lot of pain. Arceus began waking up but started writhing in agony

"Poor Arceus, if only that vile whip hadn't been stolen by those scoundrels!", Star thought to herself

The pain started to get even worse as Arceus screamed in pain and started thrashing about. Star ran to her mate and nuzzled him to try to ease the pain.

Link suddenly appeared along with Cynthia and their child. Link pulled out his ocarina and started playing a soothing melody known as the Song of Healing

The melody soothed Arceus, as well as heal the injuries dealt by the Black Whip of Torment (which has since been returned to its shrine).

Arceus laid down while Star lays her head on Arceus' side nuzzling him gently, "It's going to be okay, my beloved." Arceus then fell asleep while Link and Cynthia sat beside him and stroke his fur gently. Cynthia's child laid down beside Arceus as well as Cynthia and Link. The Sailor Scouts, Rini, Darian, Luna, Artemis, and Lucas, as well as his siblings. That night, Cresselia came and ensured that they all had pleasant dreams.

The next morning, the someone on the loudspeaker announces, "Attention, today's breakfast special is Denver Omelette, with or without the chile pieces and onion bits"

Everyone came to eat breakfest including all of the legendary pokemon. Arceus felt slightly better than the previous day though he still as pain but not as intense. When Arceus woke up that morning, the nurses injected a special pain killer specialized for legendary pokemon which helped significantly. When everyone gathered, Nurse Joy had a special annoucement, "Attention, Today the Sinnoh League starts again and we will also hold a legendary pokemon competition."

"Did you say, legendary pokemon competition?", asks Lucas

"Yes."Nurse Joy replied.

End of Chapter

BGM used:

Mt. Coronet caverns: Cave(Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom