• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: New discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, we can also make this a private RP with only the members who are signed up right now... Good idea?

No we need more people. Otherwise this thread will get deleted.

Yeah I like a lot of people in my RPG's.

Ayup. I guess...the limit is...5 people? Because I made a RP with only 5 people...Ranger: Kiatzu and the Pinnacle of Darkness...except for Private RPs...and there is no sign-up for those. WIGGLYTUFF! So! Put notifiers in your signiture! VM dudes and dudettes! I over do stuff! So! Roach! Shadow walker! D.j.! Do these stuff right now! General BulbyRed calls you to MOVE OUT! Sorry to overtake you, SW, but I have a force working, I hope!

Am I allowed to join? Sounds fun.

Name: Lyra

Personality:mature for her age, optimistic, cautious

Clothes:pink dress with a yellow jacket over it

Desired quest: a letter

History:

Pokemon: mudkip, vulpix, skitty

Thanks. :) I forgot to add that she wears a yellow hat and boots though.

Still possible? If possible i'd just like to join someone else on their quest and not really be the one to do it. If i can't i'll still do it.

Name: Cal L Spiral

Personality: Cheerful

Clothes: Dark Orange bandanna with white pokeball symbol, Dark Orange Jacket with Black Stripes running from shoulders to wrists, Black Pants, Brown hiking shoes

Desired quest: Azure flute

History: Background, Recent History

Pokemon: Ralts (male), Pichu (female), Piplup (male)

*if you want a younger version then I will oblige.

Last edited:
Accepted but can you make the age younger? Everyone announcement! Azure Flute: 3 Member card: 1 Letter: 2 2 more for member card and 1 more for a letter.

Come on! We gotta get going! Tell your friends! Tell your friend's friends! Tell your friend's friend's friends! Get PUMPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom