• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: New discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 more. Tell them to read post #25 and post #40. Also, Blade runner, edit your post every time someone comes in. Okay?

we should have a cut off date where in we start even if we lack some members. maybe more might join while we RP. is everyone still accounted for?

Umm...I hate to ask this, but may I change my characters name to Lisette? My brother just told me that Lyra is the name of the girl in HGSS. '-_-

we should have a cut off date where in we start even if we lack some members. maybe more might join while we RP. is everyone still accounted for?

Just what X-Scissor said...in End of Days. Is it alright that my dude is based off of the dude in Platinum (the only thing he doesn't have is the scarve, and his jacket is off until they get to Mt. Corenet...) Tell everyone that Azure Flute is off.

I'm itching for this to start up. I vote for kaleidoscope's idea.

3 against... Zero? You got to agree now, Blade Runner.

Let's make some more characters. One of my posts says how many we need for each quest.

If I make another one for Member Card, is it enough?

WE GOTTA GET...(thinks. thinks more. Bulby pretends to explode. Red hits him)...We. Gotta. Get. READY!!!! (Plato arms guns. Red and my in-game Plato looks at him. Plato says, "Is this not ready?")

If you are too impatient then this will be deleted ok?

I'm psyched as well. I am worried though that we may have lost some people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom