• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

Re: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings ( PG-14) (Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance)

Suspence! Thrills! Chills! Spills! Fights! Romance! All in this chapter of New Beginnings!

Re: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings ( PG-14) (Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance)

Yeah I should've come up with something better, I guess I'll edit that part out and just replace it with a normal wall as for the ultimate attacks I guess I didn't know they were equivalent to the Hyper Beam I always found the Hyper Beam weaker compared to them.

Actually, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, and Hyper Beam all have the same power level of 150. It only seems weaker because Hyper Beam, being a Normal Type move, is not super effective against any type.

What about Giga Impact? It's the Physical version of Hyper Beam. I believe it also has a Attack strength of 150.

There will still be the fact that Alexa could just use Hyper Beam after the failed Giga Impact, so I just managed to think of an excuse.

Also as a lot of you know I'm known for always having two three fics, well since I really can't handle it I'll just do this fic till it's done.

mybanner4a8e34d294cbb.jpg

“Thunder!”

“Sludge Bomb!”

Pikachu kept sprinting towards Toxicroak with only one thing in mind; it’s trainer’s orders, after seven months of travelling with Ashian it got used to the way it battled, and a battle like this just sparked its emotions up. Pikachu saw how Toxicroak was preparing itself to fire the big ball of purple liquid, which would surely poison it if it made contact.

Pikachu jumped up at the right moment, since Toxicroak was already firing the attack, it couldn’t stop itself and toppled over sending the ball crashing with the floor. Pikachu ended up on the other side and fired the jolt of thunder towards Toxicroak. The frog like Pokémon was hit directly by the attack as he fell to it’s knees.

“Amazing, Ashian’s Pikachu predicted the when Toxicroak was going to fir its attack, and it did it without the help of its trainer,” Lucas smiled as he stared at the battle, but then remembered that Janine was also going for a full on attack against his brother.

Janine threw a kick at Ashian, the eleven year old barely dodged it but as soon as he did Janine’s other leg hit him on the ribs. “Damn it,” Ashian grunted as he turned around and started running, but he crashed with a wall. “Okay who put that there!?” he yelled as he got up.

“You were watching the battle, so you know that you have to watch where you go.” Janine grin, she took out a few ninja stars and threw them towards Ashian. Ashian managed to jump out of the way of the three ninja stars and landed about a meter away.

“Hah, I thought you’ll have better aiming.” Ashian pointed at Janine and grinned after turning around. He gasped, the stars were stuck on the wall, the thing was that they weren’t even stars they were pokéballs attached to the stars. “Ninja star pokéballs?”

“They’re my specialty, containing the best of this gym,” Janine spread her arms wide as the pokéballs popped open, three Pokémon came out. The first one was a Muk; it was actually bigger than a normal Muk since it covered twice the gap between Ashian and Janine, which made Ashian jump again so that Muk couldn’t reach him. The other was a Venomoth, which was already flying over them, trying not to get too far from its trainer, and last but not least a Drapion; which was glaring at Ashian.

“No fair, you’re using three Pokémon!” Ashian yelled alarmed as Pikachu ran back to him, Toxicroak got up and regroup with Muk, Drapion and Venomoth.

“I never said you couldn’t use more than one Pokémon.” Janine grinned as he raised her finger. “Muk use, Sludge Bomb!” Muk fired a barrage of brown balls, for some reason it was different than Toxicroak’s but if it was a Sludge Bomb, then it should be dodge.

“Gligar, I choose you,” Ashian sent Gligar out, the Pokémon grabbed him and his Pikachu as the three flew out of Muk’s range. Drapion jumped over Muk and then after landing on the other side it fired a powerful Hyper Beam towards Gligar and the others. Gligar didn’t have time to dodge it and it fell down, throwing its trainer and Pikachu with it.

“Ashian!” Janine took her sword out and slashed, Pikachu used an Iron Tail so that it could protect its trainer. “Venomoth, use Stun Spore.” Venomoth flew over Pikachu and started sending yellow spores down, the rat Pokémon couldn’t stop itself from smelling it and got paralyzed.

“Pikachu.” Ashian turned back around after seeing his Pokémon get paralyzed.

“Pi….kha” Pikachu grunted as it turned to Ashian.

“All right buddy thanks.” Ashian turned to Gligar. “Let’s make a run for it.” Ashian started running and Gligar flew the other way. *Thank you Pikachu* Ashian thought as tears came out of his eyes.

“Man, Gligar, be careful.” Ashian said taking out his brand new Pokécell out, this time it was equipped with a Pokédex feature so he didn’t have tow sorry about buying a new one, it also came with a communicator which allowed him to communicate and give commands to his Pokémon by using a special set of microchips that he puts in his Pokémon’s ears.

“All right, try to keep away from her Pokémon if you see them…”Ashian couldn’t keep running, he looked down to see the sludge he was stepping and was stuck on. “Oh crap,” he grunted trying to get out, then noticed what it really was.

Muk took form and made Ashian drop back to the floor. It opened its mouth and dove down to attack Ashian. “Go Loudred, Sound Beam!” Ashian threw his pokéball; Loudred came out and fired a giant beam composed of piercing air and an ear piercing noise. Muk didn’t take calmly to this, it’s body was practically destroyed into millions of sludge pieces.

Loudred stomped on the floor and howled loudly. “Good job Loudred, that’ll teach it a few lessons.” Ashian nodded, but then noticed that Muk was regenerating by putting the pieces back together. “Damn it, I forgot, Muk can regenerate, it can only be knocked out directly.” Ashian face palmed; how could he have forgotten that something that’s composed of sludge can’t really be destroyed by being separated into pieces.

“Muk, prepare to suffer, Loudred, go for a Double Edge!” Loudred started running as it gathered energy, it crashed against Muk and pushed it back. *There’s gotta be a wall somewhere* just when he said that, Muk was stopped by one of the invisible walls.

“Now Loudred, use Ice Beam!” Loudred roared and fired a strong icy blue beam towards Muk, the beam started to freeze all the walls that were around, till it finally made contact with Muk and started freezing it over. “Okay then, let’s take it out. “Use Sound Punch!” Loudred’s fist was surrounded by air and waves of sound as it punched the block of ice and broke it; Muk came out and just stayed there on the floor like if it was melted water.

“Take that you sludgy son of a bitch,” Ashian turned to look at the defeated Muk and flipped him off. “Now, let’s hurry Loudred,” Ashian and Loudred turned around and started running again; with Muk out of business they only had to beat three more Pokémon, he just hoped his Pokémon could hold on, in fact he wondered if he could hold up.

“This stinks, I can see what’s happening, but I can’t help him out, if only I had a way to help.” Lucas clenched his fist, his brother was fighting head on against a ninja gymleader and he couldn’t do anything to help him out.

Ashian kept running and crashing with walls till the point he started getting tired of just running for no reason. “This is too, exhausting, everywhere I go there’s a wall, I can’t find the way.” He kept looking around. Suddenly his eyes started to close as his head started to feel lighter. “Damn it.” He whispered looking at what he had in his hand, Sleep Spore.

Ashian looked up, Venomoth was flying over them, looking at it he felt like if he was being watched by a vulture, a vulture that was waiting for them to fall sleep so that it could go to Janine and let her finish them off. “We can’t lose, Gligar….” Ashian toppled over.

Loudred fired a Hyper Voice that woke him up his trance and startled Venomoth. The moth Pokémon charged down towards Loudred and started sending strong currents of wind down at the purple bear. Loudred stood its ground as it covered its trainer. It fired a strong beam of orange energy towards Venomoth and managed to make it stop its attack.

“See what you get you bug.” Ashian laughed, then he gulped after seeing someone was pointing a sword towards him, who else but Janine. “Oh, hi,” he laughed nervously and started sweating, since he knew Janine would probably cut him with the sword a bit.

“Don’t get cocky.” She whispered, Loudred turned to face its trainer but Toxicroak came running and hit it with a Poison Jab. And just when it thought it was free, Drapion managed to come from the other side and hit it on the back with another Poison Jab.

Loudred toppled over to its side, after receiving two Poison Jab attacks on both sides it could barely breathe. “Loudred!” Ashian yelled.

“I have to admit, I was a little surprised when I noticed you defeated Muk, but once I saw Venomoth flying over you, I knew where you were.” Janine raised the sword. “Any last words before you lose, I won’t kill you, but I will have some fun.

“Yeah, suck it.” Ashian did the most stupid thing he has ever done in battle, stepped on someone’s foot, even Janine felt that and let him go instantly. “I don’t hit girls, but this is a last resort thing.” Ashian spun around as he kicked Janine on the face. “Sorry.” He nodded and returned Loudred then started running.

Still he crashed, and crashed and crashed, it was like he couldn’t even find a way to go anymore. “There has to be away, if I could only know where the walls are.” He decided to start walking, discovering that just running around wouldn’t help him keep his energy. “I know it’s useless, Pikachu you there?” Ashian activated Pikachu’s communicator.

“Pika…” Ashian heard the whispered of Pikachu and started running, trying to find where the voice came from.

“Pikachu where are you!” he yelled, not caring that Janine could probably know where he was if he yelled too loud, but he just wanted to help Pikachu.

He finally came to stop and saw his friend laying on the floor all battered up. “Pikachu, are you okay?” Ashian asked kneeling down to see how Pikachu was. The little mouse looked at him and got up. “Don’t…” Pikachu stopped him though.

He got up and looked around, then it clenched its fist, Ashian knew what it was saying, it wanted to keep fighting till the end, to fight till Janine gave up.

“I know, but, we still have to find Gligar and Janine has three Pokémon left.” Ashian said sadly as he looked around, now that he noticed the walls weren’t really invisible they were just showing illusion to make it seem like you had more space.

“Gligar, can you copy me?” Ashian asked in the communicator a few seconds later he got an answer from Gligar. “Awesome, stay where you are.” Ashian grabbed Pikachu and put it in his arms as he started running to find Gligar.

“He is actually holding up this long,” Lucas grinned with an impressed look as he stared at the still fighting Ashian, to think his little brother was trying his best to fight head on against one of the strongest gymleaders in the region; it actually gave him hope about what the future prepared for him. “Good luck little bro.”

“He’ll win, “Lucas looked over at the door, Evelyn was there. “I know it,” she smiled.

Lucas just looked at her and then back at the battle. “Yeah you’re right.”

“So let’s cheer him on!” she yelled the n cupped her hand on her cheeks. “Come on Ashian, just focus and you’ll win easily!” she screamed with all the air in her lungs.

“Gligar, are you okay.” Ashian ran towards the scratched Gligar, it was holding its right arm over its left arm, which looked like it was bleeding a bit after being hit with a lot of slashing attacks; probably from Drapion. “This has gone too far,” Ashian clenched his fist. “We have to find Janine and finish this.”

“Did you call my name?” Ashian turned around, Janine and her three Pokémon were already moving towards them. “You can’t beat me Ashian, without knowing your way through this labyrinth.” She chuckled and pointed her finger at Ashian. “Go Drapion!”

Drapion charged towards Ashian and his Pokémon, now that he looked at it, Janine had three Pokémon; two of them were powerhouses while he had two Pokémon that were too small for comfort. “Retreat damn it retreat!” Ashian yelled and turned around; but after seeing Pikachu and Gligar charging back at Drapion he looked back at his companions. Gligar’s claws started glowing a shining white as it crossed it to make an X. The X-Scizzor was fired from Gligar’s claws.

Drapion put its arms together and stood its ground, it couldn’t see when Gligar dove down for an Arial Ace and was hit by that instead. Drapion was dragged around the floor, but it got up and ran towards Gligar holding its claw up as it used its own Arial Ace on the scorpion Pokémon.

On the other side Pikachu and Toxicroak were battling it out again. Pikachu jumped over Toxicroak and once it was high enough it twirled around, its glowing tail was countered by Toxicroak’s Poison Jab. “Pika pi,” Pikachu grunted. I broke out of the attack and fired a strong jolt of lightning; Toxicroak fired a ball of mud that exploded after colliding with the lightning.

“Toxicroak, use Close Combat!” Toxicroak started punching and kicking Pikachu; the bad thing is that every time Pikachu tried to hit it back Toxicroak dodged it, as if its ability and speed had increased too.

“Pikachu, Volt Tackle!” Pikachu started running towards Toxicroak, it surrounded itself with yellow electricity. It jumped up and crashed itself against Toxicroak and made it topple over. “We have it right where we want it,” Ashian grinned.

“Drapion, Toxicroak, use Hyper Beam!” both Toxicroak and Drapion took a few seconds to charge and then fired an orange beam of energy, both attack combined as they headed towards their target.

“Gligar, stop it,” Ashian commanded; Gligar flew towards the beam as it created its own Hyper Beam in between its claws. It couldn’t hold it, even after using its own Hyper Beam as a shield it wasn’t enough to block the two Hyper Beam that were combined and eventually got overpowered by it.

Gligar fell to the floor right in front of its trainer, trying its best not to lose consciousness. Drapion’s claw started glowing in a clear purple but Pikachu got in between Gligar. The female Gligar looked at Pikachu with a looked that obviously showed her disgust at how Pikachu was trying to protect it.

“At least your Pokémon are loyal with each other,” Janine nodded. Drapion changed from Poison Jab to a Slash as it slashed Pikachu’s body; but the little rat Pokémon still wouldn’t budge, even with the blood running down its body.

“Pikachu,” Ashian looked down after seeing how his Pokémon were willing to protect each other. “Okay then,” he ran over to help them and got in front of both Pokémon. “If you want to finish Gligar off you’ll have to finish all of us off.” He said after spreading his arms wide.

That’s when he heard Evelyn’s cheering; he turned to the direction of the cheer and saw his friend and older brother cheering for him. He smiled warmly and turned to look down at Gligar. “Gligar, can you stand up?” Ashian asked, Gligar struggled a bit but then gave him a ‘do you even have to ask?’ look.

“Then, let’s fight!” Gligar didn’t needed to hear anything else as it dove towards Drapion and Toxicroak, it started glowing in mid air as its body grew and was enveloped by a shining light, once it came out of the light it had evolved into a Gliscor. “Awesome, Gliscor, Arial Ace!” Gliscor started to gather wind; Drapion pushed Toxicroak aside, not thinking straight since it would make more damage to it than Toxicroak. It was hit by the strong flying move and bounced of the floor.

“Drapion get up now!” Janine yelled; Ashian could notice that she was worried now; any move could turn the tables on her. Drapion got up, its tail started glowing white, and it ran towards Gliscor as it prepared to hit it. Gliscor’s own tail started to glow; both tails crashed against each other and sent friction as both Pokémon kept pushing each other.

“Night Slash!” Gliscor raised its claw, it started glowing silver, it threw it back and then slashed Drapion, and since Drapion was still focusing on the Iron Tail it couldn’t defend itself against it.

Gliscor flew up then it dove down, putting its claws together as it prepared for a physical X-Scizzor. Drapion started running; it raised its razor shaped claw and prepared for an Arial Ace. The Pokémon crossed each other and ended up on the other side. Drapion fell first and laid there like a dead bug. But just when Ashian was about to celebrate, Gliscor fell too.

“Good job Gliscor,” Ashian grabbed Gliscor’s pokéball and returned it, he looked over at Janine she was returning her own Pokémon. “You still go two left,” he focused on Venomoth, for some reason it was just flying there, like if it was waiting for something. “Pikachu!”

“Venomoth, use Solar Beam now!” Janine slashed the air with her sword, Venomoth flew back a little, as if it were about to blow a gust of wind out of its mouth. It fired a glowing beam of energy that headed straight for Pikachu. Pikachu gritted its teeth; Ashian wouldn’t be able to order a command, and even if he could Pikachu wouldn’t have time to fulfill it. That’s when it knew that for that situation it was alone. Pikachu jumped up high as it looked down on Venomoth. “No way,” she gasped.

“Thunder!” Pikachu fired a jolt of electricity that hit Venomoth and finally ended it. “The fly is dead,” he said remembering how flies are attracted to those electric lamps. “Good job Pikachu.” He gave the little rat a thumb up.

“You know it’s actually funny,” Ashian smirked while scratching his nose in a mockingly matter. “When I came into the battle I started with Pikachu, and you had Toxicroak, now both of us have only one Pokémon left and it’s the same two Pokémon.” Ashian chuckled, after seeing that Janine wasn’t taking kindly to his joke he decided to take things seriously. “Thunder Bolt!”

“Dodge it and use Mud Bomb!” Toxicroak moved aside and then it fired a giant ball of mud from between its hands.

“Pikachu, jump over it,” Pikachu gasped for breath as it jumped over the Mud Bomb.

“This is the part of the match, where one hit could turn the tide of the whole battle.” Janine raised her hand up, Toxicroak ran towards Pikachu preparing to do another Poison Jab on it.

“Quick Attack to dodge.” Pikachu ran at full speed, it gathered energy behind it but instead of tackling Toxicroak it ran under its legs. “See ya,” Ashian jumped over Toxicroak by putting his arms on his shoulders and then kept running.

“Don’t worry Toxicroak, he still doesn’t know where the walls are,” Janine nodded after seeing her Toxicroak’s worried look.

“Ashian,” Alexa whispered, she opened her eyes and discovered that she was in a hospital room, there was a window by her right which had the light of the setting sun coming from it. There was a TV on the far left corner of the room, which was turned on to the latest news; Henry was watching it.

“Oh, you woke up,” Henry got up from his chair and walked over to Alexa. “The nurse said you were pretty close, if I hadn’t brought you here as fast as I did you probably wouldn’t have made it,” Henry smiled as he looked at Alexa; she wasn’t so happy though since she was still looking unemotionally at space.

“How did the battle go, did Ashian win?” Alexa asked pushing herself up from the bed, but Henry stopped her since she was still wounded.

“I don’t know, we left him while he was staring his battle, but Lucas is there to help him out.” Henry answered, Alexa nodded and had a look that showed she had something to say to him.

“Ashian, the walls, they make a small shadow when they’re hit by the light.” Alexa said grabbing Henry by the jacket. “I just hope that Ashian figures it out.”

“He wills, I’m sure, I hope so but let’s remember he’s Ashian.” Henry smiled. “I’m sure in a few minutes we’ll see him coming back with two Soul Badges.” He laughed ruffling the back of his head.

“Yeah,” Alexa nodded as she looked away. “Henry, you know that I…”

“Like Ashian, I know,” Henry nodded. “Just tell him,” he encouraged knowing that Alexa was too insecure to tell Ashian.

“Yeah, I will.” She nodded while clenching her fist in confidence.

“That’s it,” Ashian smiled confidently as he stared at the hall of invisible walls, he could see them, when the lights hit the wall it showed a small shadow on the floor. “I found you out Janine!” Ashian yelled.

“Okay then, now we can fight seriously, go Poison Jab!” Toxicroak did another Poison Jab; Pikachu jumped up and reflected it with an Iron Tail. It spun again and fired a Thunder Bolt that managed to hurt Toxicroak.

“Thunder!” Ashian yelled, Pikachu didn’t move though. “Damn it, you’re too tired to fire another Thunder,” Ashian gritted his teeth; he finally had a chance to beat Janine and now Pikachu didn’t have enough energy left.

“Let’s finish this with one more shot, Toxicroak one last Poison Jab!” Toxicroak’s knife like finger started glowing in a deep purple, it ran towards Pikachu holding it up and prepared to deliver the final blow.

“I don’t think so.” Ashian turned to his left and started running; this caused Toxicroak to fall off. He ran across, now that he knew where to go he finally ended up behind Janine and Toxicroak. “Let’s go!” he and Pikachu started running, Pikachu surrounded itself with electricity as it turned into a giant ball of lightning. “Hah!!” Ashian yelled, holding his fist up.

“Volt Tackle and fist combination!” Pikachu crashed with Toxicroak and sent it flying towards a wall, it bounced off and fell. Ashian; who knew that he had to do it cause of the badge punched Janine on her left cheek and threw her off her feet.

Both of the panted as they stopped and looked down on their defeated opponents. “We made it Pikachu, we made it!” he screamed, it was practically heard through the whole gym, Pikachu yelled together with him; finally after what seemed like an endless battle in a labyrinth they were done, they won.

Ashian’s eyes lost color as he started falling; Evelyn and Lucas were already there and managed to catch him in time. “You did it bro,” Lucas grinned as he looked at his younger brother.

“Yeah bro,” Ashian chuckled and the two facepalmed.

“Good job Ashian, you made it,” Evelyn nodded as she put his head on her shoulder. Ashian’s eyes started to close though.

“So…tired…”he whispered as he fell sleep on her shoulder.

“You deserve a rest,” she nodded with a gentle smile.

Janine got up all of a sudden, she was shaking her head to make sure there wasn’t any damage then took out two heart shaped purple badges. “My job here is done uh Lucas?” she asked.

“Yeah, thanks for bringing him back to his feet Janine, I’ll take those.” Lucas nodded as he grabbed the Soul Badges. Evelyn barely know what was going on but she didn’t care much. Now Ashian was done with his battle and now that she was there the two could resume their friendship and maybe get to something more than that in the future.

“There he comes, are you gonna tell him?” Henry asked as they saw someone entering, they couldn’t make out who it was but whoever it was was wearing a backpack just like Ashian’s which was the only thing they could make out.

“Yeah, three, two one…Ashian you’re back!” she ran over to the door as it opened, she crashed with Evelyn and the two fell to the floor, apparently Evelyn was carrying Ashian since he fell over her. Alexa patted her head and glared. “Evelyn,”

“Oh, hey Alexa,” Evelyn said rather clueless as the two of them stared at each other.

“Oh damn, I hate cliffhangers,” Henry frowned and then sighed.

END OF CHAPTER 44
END OF ARC

NEXT CHAPTER: SEE HER, PICK HER, KISS HER

Last edited:

Hey pretty nice chapter. I think he use run-on sentences a bit much tho and there a few other grammar things, but overall not bad.

I like your desribing of the battles.

Good chapter, just think you should proofread it before posting. A few grammar mistakes and typos.

Also, when you end a quote with a comma, you should only do so if the next sentence is describing the quote. For example, you often do this:

“Oh damn, I hate cliffhangers,” Henry frowned and then sighed.

In this case, "OH damn, I hate cliffhangers," should end in a period because "Henry frowned" doesn't describe the quote. Henry frowning is a totally different action not related to what he says. Just a suggestion.

The rest of the fic is pretty good.

Hey pretty fun chapter to read. The grammar and english stuff has already been said, but i agree with blondie. proofread your work or have someone do it for you, because your story is good...just needs a little touch-ups.

Anyways, great work. keep it up.

Hey sorry Hero, haven't gotten a chance to review lately. But the chapter was pretty good.

I especially like how you handle battles. Myself, I'm no good at writing battles. But you do it in a way that is both descriptive AND concise.

Anyways, I agree with PKGAL and Blondie about the proofreading. There are a few grammar mistakes, but it's all good...we all make them, especially me. So yeah, can't wait to keep reading, mate.

mybanner4aa2d944829a9.jpg

“Girls, do you really have to act this way?” Ashian asked with a nervous look as he looked at Alexa and Evelyn; the two of them were right next to him both of them pulling on one of his arms. Ashian had a bandage around his forehead, after the battle with Janine he had to get a lot of medical care, but what hurt him the most was that both of his arms were bandaged and that’s where both Evelyn and Alexa were pulling.

“But, you said I could travel with you right?” Evelyn asked with a fake smile to try and make Alexa jealous.

“Yeah, but I didn’t say you could break my arms, why are you doing the same thing though Alexa?” Alexa flinched as she let go; ever since she told Henry about her feelings for Ashian she’s just been more focus on that than on anything else, even if she did want to tell him Ashian was practically clueless of the matter.

“It’s just, um, the sun is better on this side don’t you think, so I wanted you to get some more sunlight.” Alexa nodded fast as she moved away towards Lucas. “But if you don’t want to, then my bad sorry,” she said really fast and then looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

“You’re blowing this.” Lucas chuckled, just seeing the two girls fight was enough to make his day. He looked back at Ashian and Evelyn. “There’s a difference, Evelyn actually told Ashian she liked him, you’re still trying to keep him in the dark.”

“I can’t just tell him, I mean, what would I do after that?” she asked as she looked back, for some reason she couldn’t keep herself calm every time she saw Evelyn she just felt infuriated; Evelyn gave them so much crap back in Vermilion and now Ashian is treating her like they’ve known each other for years.

“I think I have an idea,” Lucas said while rubbing his chin in a thinking motion. “Hey Henry, give me that map for a moment.” Lucas walked over to Henry and grabbed the map he was carrying in his hands.

“What is it?” Henry asked trying to get a scoop at what Lucas was looking at. He was pointing at a small Sea Prot named Luvdisc Port. “Luvdisc Port?”

“Yeah, it’s a port that takes ships straight to Cinnabar, and it’s famous for its breed of Luvdisc,” Lucas nodded as he showed Ashian, Evelyn and Alexa the map. “As some of you may know Luvdisc are known as the love Pokémon, people say that whoever has a school of Luvdisc go past them will end up together forever.”

“What are you talking about Lucas, I mean why would we care about that?” Alexa laughed nervously, with a little anger deep inside her since she didn’t want Lucas to mess with her business.

“I would love to go,” Evelyn cheered as she tried to pressure Ashian into going. “Come on, and then we can make it official.”

“What?” Ashian asked; they all stared at him for a few seconds before toppling over. “No really what?”

“You’re such a doofus!” Lucas, Alexa and Henry yelled in unison, Ashian just raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

“Well, I guess we can take a little breather,” he shrugged again and started walking. “So let’s do it.”

They all nodded and started following him, Alexa had a little doubt, and if Lucas was right then maybe she still had a chance to get Ashian to like her. “Okay, I’ll do it, I’ll make sure he knows.” She nodded in confidence and started following them.

Ashian gasped as he stared at the port in awe, it was Luvdisc obsessed, and there were a lot of stores all next to each other, but the weird thing is that all the foods they sold were in the shape of Luvdisc; Luvdisc burger, Luvdisc shape chocolate on top of ice cream and practically anything.

“This place is cool,” Evelyn started running down the port; she started motioning the others to follow. “Come on guys, I’m hungry!” she yelled, cupping her hands next to her mouth.

“Well, at least we know she’s happy,” Lucas laughed in confusion; Alexa looked over at the clothing stores that were stationed at the port.

“What is it Lex?” Ashian asked as he saw what she was staring at a sparkling green dress it shone with the lights above it and of course the sunlight it got from outside. “It’s beautiful you gonna buy it?” he asked.

“No, why would I, it’s not like I have any need for it.” Alexa lowered her hat so that Ashian wouldn’t see her blushing.

“Anyways, let’s go, I’ll buy.” He said pointing at the ice cream shop. “Evelyn, Lucas and Henry went off to see when the ships are leaving so we have some time.” He shrugged and started walking.

Alexa smiled, it was her chance the two of them eating ice cream with no one to interrupt for who knows how many minutes; it was the chance she was waiting for. She followed him, trying not to lose sight since a lot of people were starting to gather it was easy for them to lose sight of each other.

“Hey Ashian,” she grabbed his hand to stop him. ‘Um…you see….” She looked at his questioning face, even though she had the chance she didn’t even know how to approach it, her body started to feel warmer as her face blushed. Ashian put his hand on her forehead.

“You’re hot, are you getting sick or something?” he asked looking at her red face. Alexa screamed and punched him on the right cheek which made him fall off. “Did anyone saw the number on that truck?” he asked while his eyes were spinning.

“I’m sorry Ashian, are you okay!” she yelled as she went to help Ashian up. “I’m okay, sorry for doing that it was just my reflexes I guess.” She nodded while the two started walking to the ice cream shop.

“Here are your ice creams,” the waiter walked over to their desk as he laid the two ice cream bowls down. Ashian stared at his vanilla ice cream, even though it was a plain flavor he ordered it with a lot chocolate chips and chocolate syrup, plus a chocolate shaped Luvdisc cookie on top of it. He looked down, the desk was transparent so you could see through it.

“This looks awesome!” Ashian yelled, he grabbed a spoon and started chugging the ice cream down. “And it’s good too, why aren’t you eating yours Lex?” he asked looking towards Alexa strawberry ice cream, her ice creams was simpler than his the only thing she had was the cookie and a few pieces of strawberry inside the ice cream.

“Oh, right, sorry I was just thinking.” Alexa laughed nervously as she started eating her ice cream; there he was right in front of her, doing his usual devouring which he tries calling eating.

“You’ve been acting a little weird lately Lex,” Ashian looked at her, he had ice cream all over his mouth, Alexa giggled; she grabbed a napkin and walked over to him. She started wiping the ice cream off.

“Seriously, you need to clean yourself up.” She smiled; Ashian couldn’t help but blush after she was done. Alexa finally noticed what she was doing she stared at the napkin and then blushed too. “Um….” She ran back to her seat and started eating again. “So I guess you must be happy that Evelyn is treating you like a little stuff animal,” Alexa frowned now that she thought about it, her good mood was starting to disappear with every thought of Evelyn.

“It’s not like I like it, okay maybe I do like it a bit, but I keep telling her to stop doing it,” Ashian put his cub of ice cream away after he was done eating it; Ashian leaned on his chair as he looked up at the roof. “I mean, I want to be the best, so I can’t have any distractions and well, this is pretty distracting.”

Alexa smiled after seeing how confident Ashian was and how dedicated. “You know, I’ve always liked that about you, you’re confident and dedicated to your goals, not a lot of people are like that.” Alexa looked over at him, she sighed and got up. “We should go find the others.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” Ashian said as he got up and started walking right next to Alexa.

“Ashian!” they looked ahead, Evelyn was running towards them; she jumped and pulled Ashian into a hug. “Guess what we found, an underwater view,” she didn’t even explain what it was about or why she wanted to take him there; instead she just started pulling him across the port.

“But, could you at least tell me why we’re going?” Ashian asked trying not to topple over while running. Looking ahead he could see a small flight of stairs that led to a small cave, people were coming in and out, mostly couples. “Again, why are we going in there?” he sweatdropped as they walked down.

“Stop complaining for once and see for yourself,” she grinned innocently as she stopped, they were right in front of a transparent glass, they were right under the sea and you could see all the water Pokémon that were swimming around.

“Wow, look at all those Pokémon, Wailmer, Seel, Mantine,” Ashian had a big grin on his face as he stared at every single water Pokémon that was swimming around.

“That’s not what I got you here for,” she pointed at the school of Luvdisc that were swimming right in front of them, Evelyn tightened her grip on Ashian’s arm. “Remember what Lucas said, if a school of Luvdisc swims in front of a couple, they say they’ll be together forever,” she giggled. Ashian facepalmed himself; at first it was great that Evelyn was giving him so much attention but it went from sweet to totally crazy.

“Evelyn, don’t you think you’re acting a bit too, oh I don’t know, totally whacked!” Ashian yelled getting himself out of Evelyn’s grasp.

“But I thought you’ll like this,” she had a confused grin on her face as she put her finger closed to her mouth in questioning.

“It’s because you’re acting like a freaking psychopath!” Alexa yelled, she was grasping for breath after following Ashian and Evelyn all around the port.

“Well I like him silly, why do you care anyways?” she got a mischievous grin on her face. Alexa fumed after what Evelyn said, she walked over to her and held her fist up. “Ooh, I’m so scared.”

“Wanna fight, get your pokéball out,” Alexa took out one of her six pokéballs.

“With pleasure.” Evelyn chuckled, Ashian was both nervous and confuse, considering Evelyn was grinning while Alexa was glaring.

Evelyn and Alexa were standing on different sides of the sidewalk, both of them holding a pokéball at hand. “I hope you’re ready to lose this one, go Luxio!” Alexa threw her pokéball and once it popped open her Luxio came out.

“In that case, I’ll use this, I choose you Ambipom!” Evelyn sent her Ambipom out; it started jumping around before assuming its own battle stand. Alexa looked around, Ambipom are originally fast; so she needed a place where to corner it.

“Man, you got two girls fighting for you Ashian,” Henry looked over at the two girls before turning to the now nervous Ashian.

“No they’re not, well at least I know Alexa isn’t…hopefully,” Ashian sighed in desperation, he felt like an idiot since everyone was staring.

“I know bro, but just sit and enjoy.” Lucas patted Ashian’s shoulder as he raised his hand. “Ready, set, battle!” he threw his hand down and both Luxio and Ambipom sprinted towards each other.

“Now Luxio, use Sparks!” Luxio surrounded itself with blue electricity as it jumped up, it spun around like a wheel as it crashed against Ambipom. Ambipom took its chance to grab Luxio with its two hands, which trapped it in its hold. “I feel for that,” Alexa clenched her fist after seeing how Ambipom countered her move.

“Ambipom, use Focus Punch!” Ambipom raised one of its arms, it glowed in a bluish white as it punched Luxio on the gut, Luxio toppled over, and it got up but as soon as it looked up Ambipom hit it with a barrage of golden stars. “A little gift from Swift.”

“Alexa’s losing the upper hand in this battle, if she doesn’t think of something soon she might lose.” Lucas looked at the battle scratching his chin in a thinking pose.

“All right Luxio, you’re close enough use Iron Tail!” Luxio spun around; its tail glowed in a metallic white as it crashed its tail against Ambipom’s ribs.

“Ambipom use Dig!” Evelyn yelled throwing her hand up in the air. Ambipom started digging the ground, it got deeper and deeper down till Luxio wasn’t able to see it. “Now!”

“I don’t think so, Luxio jumped and use Thunder!” Luxio jumped up in time; which made Ambipom miss its attack, Ambipom came out of the hole only to land right next to it. Luxio growled as it fired a jolt of thunder, Ambipom screamed in pain while the electricity coursed around it.

“Ambipom, use Double Team!” Evelyn yelled, Ambipom started sending tornado like current, after a few spins they turned into exact clones of it. “Scatter,” the Ambipom clones started to run around each other, till the point where no one knew who the real Ambipom out.

“Thunderbolt Luxio,” Luxio kept firing lightning all around the clones, Ambipom managed to jumped from most of them; which made it hard since Alexa only managed to finish three of the clones.

Evelyn just kept ordering random attacks that didn’t even hit Luxio; which really got Alexa confused; if she wasn’t taking it seriously then why fight at all. “Are you making fun of me, why are you fighting?” Alexa asked as she glared towards Evelyn, Evelyn just looked at her with an innocent smile.

“What’s her plan, none of her attacks hit Luxio?” Henry asked as he followed the battle with his eyes trying to figure out what Evelyn was trying to do.

“She is the daughter of a Pokémon Master, so she should have an ace under her sleeve,” Lucas grinned seriously as he stared at the smiling Evelyn. “And I think that’s what she’s doing right now.”

“It’s time, Ambipom use Last Resort!” Evelyn threw her fist forward, both of Ambipom’s hands started glowing white as it charged towards Luxio. It thrusts its right fist; Luxio countered it with an Iron Tail so that the attack wouldn’t hit.

“Now Luxio, use Spark, full energy!” Alexa yelled, Luxio spun in the end as it surrounded itself with electricity. It tackled Ambipom after it threw its left fist as the two started to push each other out. *I have to do it, if I ever want a chance with Ashian* Alexa thought thinking back at the first time the two meet in Orange City just after she had taken both Ashian and Henry to the hospital after finding them injured. “I’m not losing against anyone!”

Luxio roared as it duck, it finished its tackle on Ambipom and made it lose its balance. Ambipom fell to the floor once its eyes opened up they were spinning in defeat.

“Ambipom!” Evelyn yelled alarmed as she ran over to Ambipom and returned it. “Good job buddy,” she nodded as she put the pokéball back. “I guess you won again.”

Alexa returned her Luxio as she looked at Evelyn. “Yeah,” she said with a serious tone.

Evelyn walked over to her till she was right in front of her right ear. “I guess it won’t be easy to get Ashian now would it,” she whispered with a grin.

“What do you want, really?” Alexa whispered back as the two kept their glares on each other.

“I really can’t tell you that can I, but it’s in Cinnabar, so you’ll see.” She grinned and then turned back to Lucas, Henry and Ashian. “Well, let’s get going!” she got her smile back; Alexa’s glare never left her face.

*Guess I’ll have my hands full too* she thought.

“Well guys, time to get going,” Ashian looked ahead, the ship was finally departing and he just couldn’t wait to get to Cinnabar. “I’m getting my seventh badge, this is so cool,” he smiled in confidence.

“Don’t forget,” Lucas walked over to Ashian as he leaned on the metal bars. “The Aura Sword’s in Cinnabar Island, you promised dad remember?” he asked as he turned to look at his little brother.

“Yeah,” Ashian got a serious look as he stared at the sea. “Once I get that sword, everything will be over,” he nodded softly.

Evelyn was sitting down on a box pretending to sleep; she opened her left eye for a second to see what Lucas and Ashian were doing. “Yeah Ashian, once you get that sword everything will be over.” She chuckled as she closed her eye again.

END OF CHAPTER 45
NEXT CHAPTER: FIERY PASSION

Last edited:

Awwww, well ain't this a mushy chappie....

Catfight and Alexa won! Cools.

A few times you used words like "they were standing." Think about changing them to "they stood." Technically either is correct, but it sounds better.

And you still do this: “Here are your ice creams,” the waiter walked over to their desk as he laid the two ice cream bowls down.

Notice the bold, italicized part. The waiter walking has nothing to do with his quote, so you do not use a comma after the quote.

It should be: “Here are your ice creams.” (period, new sentence) The waiter walked over to their desk as he laid the two ice cream bowls down.

Or:

“Here are your ice creams,” the waiter said as he walked over to their desk as he laid the two ice cream bowls down.

Anyways, besides the minor grammar issues, the chapter was pretty good. Keep it up.

mybanner4aad913443de5.jpg

Ashian was looking at the sea from the ship’s front, he was staring at the rising sun; after a day from travelling in the ship they were so close to Cinnabar that Ashian could already smell his new badge. “Two badges left,” he smiled as he looked at the island that was coming to sight.

Then he remembered all the other things he had to do, get the Aura Sword and defeat Team Dark; he was happy it could finally come to an end but was he strong enough to defeat Team Dark. “This might be harder than anything, but I have to try.” He clenched his fist.

“Why are you up so early?” Henry asked after coming out and walking over to where Ashian was, he was scratching his eye due to the fact he had just gotten up. “We’re so close to an island that is known for its heat and it’s cold right now.” He shivered and leaned next to Ashian.

“It’s because it’s like seven in the morning.” Ashian answered as he sighed again, thinking back to it, had it really been six months since he left Pallet Town; six months since his adventures started. “I can’t believe it, how long has it been since I left that day.”

“Yeah,” Henry said as he turned around. “Let’s go catch a few more snoozes before we leave, you’ll need it for your battle.” Henry smiled as he walked back; Ashian followed soon after.

“I wonder what Pokémon this gymleader uses.” Ashian asked himself after he started walking back to his room. “I heard the previous leader used fire types so this one might be using those too,” he scratched his chin.

“That’s….bad, you don’t have any water Pokémon you can fight with,” Henry said with worried after he turned to look at Ashian.

“Who says I don’t,” Ashian grinned, he took out a pokéball from his pocket, once he threw the pokéball on the water it bounced back to his hand, after the flash of light that had materialized on the water faded Ashian’s new Luvdisc was swimming calmly on the water.

“When did you get that?” Henry asked as he stared at the heart shaped Pokémon.

“I was thinking about the water Pokémon problem last night, then I saw this Luvdisc swimming closed by, I had Pikachu hit it with a Thunderbolt and it was caught instantly.” Ashian answered, he was about to returned Luvdisc but he decided to let it swim for a while. “I had to send Loudred to Gary Oak’s lab though.”

“Well, at least now you have a Pokémon you can counter with,” Henry said and just walked back; since he knew Ashian would probably find another conversation and wouldn’t let him sleep.

“Wow, this place looks great.” Ashian kept glancing over the island, it was full of stores and hotels and of course full of tourists like any island would be. “So it is true what they say about Cinnabar being one of the greatest tourist sites in Kanto.” Ashian imitated a whistle and started walking.

“Yeah, this should be fun right,” Evelyn smiled as she started walking and looking at the stores. “Hey Ashian, wanna take pictures?” she pointed at a blue photo booth that was nearby.

“Where’s the gym?” Ashian held his hand above his face as he tried to find the gym; this got Evelyn out of her happy mood since Ashian totally ignored her.

Alexa chuckled in victory. “Too bad Evelyn, you already have all your badges so you can play around, but Ashian and I still have to get two more badges meaning, we don’t have time for that.” She waved her hand at Evelyn as if she was trying to get her to go away.

“Yeah, he’s in kick ass mode, he won’t listen to anyone that won’t give him a challenge.” Lucas laughed as he kept walking.

“Hey, what’s your name?” They all turned around to look over at a boy that was glaring at them, he had a long blond hair that covered his face, he was wearing a beige hiking jacket with a green undershirt, and he was also wearing a pair of green pants and red sneakers.

“Ashian, why do you ask?” Ashian asked as he looked at the kid preparing to get his pokéball out.

“I knew it, you’re that kid that was on the news like three months ago back on the S.S. Anne Two Tournament,” the kid said as he pointed at him with a pokéball. “I thought you were great, well not as great as me of course.” He flicked his hair in confidence. “So let’s prove whose better, with a battle.”

“All right then, I choose you Charmeleon!” Ashian threw his pokéball as his Charmeleon came out and stretched its arms.

“In that case, I’ll use this, go for the win Croconaw!” the kid yelled as his Croconaw appeared, it stretched it jaw as it glared at Charmeleon. “My name’s Jacob by the way.”

“I get the first move, go Charmeleon use Flamethrower!” Ashian yelled his Charmeleon charged as it fired a burning jet of flames towards Croconaw.

“Croconaw, counter that with Water Gun, and then use Crunch.” Croconaw didn’t even flinch as it fired a stream of water that extinguished Charmeleon’s flames; it jumped up in the air as it landed right behind Charmeleon. Croconaw opened its mouth wide as it bit Charmeleon on its right arm; the bite was so strong that Charmeleon wasn’t able to focus; meaning he couldn’t attack back.

“I didn’t take into account that Croconaw was a water type, Charmeleon go for a physical attack!” Charmeleon waved its arm around, its body started glowing red after a while, and it raised its left arm as it punched Croconaw and made it lose its grip on Charmeleon’s arm. Charmeleon started slashing Croconaw using all the damage it had absorbed with a powerful Rage attack. Croconaw growled as it fired a barrage of glowing blue bubbles; the bubbles hit Charmeleon’s face straight on and made it step back.

“This is gonna be easier than I thought, Croconaw Whirlpool!” Jacob yelled as Croconaw created a giant whirlpool around its mouth, it raised its head and sent the whirlpool towards Charmeleon. Charmeleon pushed itself up as it fired a Fire Spin, both attacks crashed as it started to create steam between the two attacks.

“Charmeleon, Megakick now!” Ashian yelled as Charmeleon’s leg started glowing in a bluish white color; it ran towards Croconaw as it kicked it across the chest. “Now, it’s not countering it so use Fire Punch!” Charmeleon’s fist was surrounded with flames as it punched Croconaw across the jaw.

“I got you now, Croconaw use Rage!’ Croconaw raised its right hand; its body glowed in a blue color as it slashed Charmeleon’s shoulder, which made the claw marks on its chest bleed. It tackled it down and kept slashing it. “Now, use Water Pulse!” Croconaw opened its mouth wide as it sent a blue wall of water towards Charmeleon; the water erupted as it sent waves of water all around, Charmeleon couldn’t dodge these and fell to the floor.

“Charmeleon’s unable to battle Croconaw wins, Jacob’s the winner!” Henry yelled as he pointed his left hand towards Jacob. Ashian returned Charmeleon as he saw Jacob walking over to him.

“Is your Charmeleon okay, I think I over did it a bit.” Jacob said as he stretched his hand out. “But hey, in a battle anything goes right?”

“Yeah, I think Charmeleon will be fine,” Ashian nodded as he shook hands with Jacob. “You’re pretty strong yourself Jacob.”

“Well I have to be, I have my eight badges already,” Jacob nodded with a grin. “I just got my last one at the gym, I can take you guys there if you want.” He nodded; now that Ashian saw him better Jacob didn’t exactly look so bad.

‘Thanks Jacob,” Ashian nodded.

“Call me Jake,” Jake turned around and started walking, he was instantly followed by Ashian and the others

“Here it is,” Jake said as they were all looking up at the two floored building, it looked like a hot springs house; it even led to some hot springs that were on the back. “This is the Cinnabar Gym.”

“Are you sure this is a gym, it sure doesn’t look like it,” Henry said, he walked over to the door and started to open it, once they went inside they noticed the giant lava pool that surrounded the floor, there were two bridges that led straight into a battlefield that was at the middle of the pool. “I stand corrected.”

“Wow, this looks…dangerous,” Ashian said, he looked down to the lava pool and immediately stepped back in fear of probably falling off. “Hasn’t’ anyone fell form this.”

“Not if you’re prepared,” they looked over at the other bridge, there was a girl standing at the beginning of the other bridge, she had a long fiery red hair that went down to her waist, she was wearing a red shirt with flames on it and a pair of black jeans that touched her shoes; she also had green eyes. “But if you’re not then, I hope you have insurance.” She laughed. “I’m the leader of Cinnabar Gym, my name’s Ashley.” She bowed. (Ashley as in the word ash)

“My names Ashian Trainer and I’ve come here to challenge you to a battle,” Ashian said as he took out a pokéball and pointed at Ashley with it, now he felt confident, the risk taking the chances of him or his Pokémon falling off with one wrong step made battling more exciting than normal.

“Sure why don’t you go first…no don’t worry about me,” Alexa said sarcastically; since Ashian didn’t bother to consider letting her go first.

“Go for it Ashian!” Evelyn cheered after seeing Ashian walked over to the battlefield.

“Right now Ashian’s in battle mode so, nothing we say can make him lose his focus,” Henry said to Jake as the two stood next to each other. “My name’s Henry by the way.”

“Nice to meet ya,” Jake answered.

After walking into the battlefield Ashian and Ashley looked at each other from different corners of the field. “This will be a three on three match, the first trainer to lose his three Pokémon, obviously, loses the match.” Ashley took a pokéball out. “Do you accept these conditions?”

“Sure do,” Ashian nodded confidently as he assumed his battle stand. “So let’s make it a memorable battle, I choose you Buizel!” Ashian threw his pokéball to the floor and his new Buizel came out.

“When did he get that one, last time I checked he had a Luvdisc?” Henry asked after opening his eyes wide.

“While we were walking over here I traded my Buizel for his Luvdisc, it’s obvious that using a Pokémon that needs to swim to fight in this kinds of battles wouldn’t help.” Jake answered as he nodded softly. “Plus Luvdisc are really rare so I couldn’t pass on the opportunity.”

“How many water Pokémon do you have anyways?” Henry asked.

“I have three they were all given to me by my mother when I started my journey,” Jake said which made Henry even more questionable.

“What’s your last name again?” Lucas asked, since he still needed something to say in the conversation he took his chance.

“Jacob Waterflower,” Jake answered, Henry toppled to the floor as he remembered the last name.

“As in Misty and Moana Waterflower?” Henry asked with disbelief, Moana never told them he had a brother.

“Yeah, Moana’s my older sister.” Jake nodded while clenching his fist in confidence.

“You’re hair’s not red though,” Evelyn said after pointing at his hair.

“I take after my dad.” Jake shrugged.

“Guys, Ashian’s battle remember.” Alexa scolded and then she looked over at the battlefield.

“A Buizel, not bad,” Ashley said and nodded, she threw her pokéball on the middle of the battle field and a Rapidash popped out. “This is Rapidash my lovely steed,” Ashley said. “Rapidash use Fire Spin!” Rapidash stomped on the floor; it stepped back and then fired a strong tornado of flames from its mouth.

“Buizel dodge and use Water Gun!” Ashian yelled, Buizel jumped out of the way just in time, it jumped up in the air as it fired a stream of water. Rapidash’s speed helped it out because it ran away from the Water Gun’s range.

“Extreme Speed!’ Ashley commanded, Rapidash started running at a great speed; almost unseen to the common eye as it tackled Buizel hard on the gut. Buizel fell down but it managed to get up soon after.

“Buizel, are you okay?” Ashian asked.

“Bui,” Buizel gave him a thumb up as it stood up. Buizel started running towards Rapidash it lifted itself off the ground and surrounded itself with streaming water; which turned him into a water bullet.

“Rapidash use Flame Wheel.” Ashley ordered as her Rapidash surrounded itself with fire and started running towards Buizel like a wheel. Both attacks crashed and sent the Pokémon to their respective corners. “You’re actually quite strong.” She grinned.

‘You’re not bad yourself,” Ashian gave her a thumb up. “Buizel, use Sonic Boom!’ Buizel jumped up as it spun around and sent waves of air straight toward Rapidash, Rapidash didn’t dodge it, since the Sony Boom just went over its head.

“Flamethrower!” Ashley yelled, and then she noticed nothing was happening. “What’s happening?” she asked and stared at her still immobile Rapidash.

“The Sonic Boom wasn’t meant to hit Rapidash, but to blow away its flames, it’ll take some time for it to return, now Buizel Aqua Jet!” Buizel surrounded itself by flames again as it flew towards Rapidash.

“Extreme Speed!” Rapidash started running at a blinding speed, both Pokémon crashed against each other sending energy and water away from between the two collisions. After a few seconds both Pokémon couldn’t hold up and fell to the floor, defeated. “Return,” Ashley returned Rapidash.

“You too,” Ashian grabbed Buizel’s pokéball and returned it as well. “Let’s go, Kirlia!” Ashian sent his Kirlia out to battle. “Now we fight it out.” He grinned.

“I’ll go with Arcanine!” Ashley’s second Pokémon her Arcanine came out, it let out sparkling light that surrounded its fur and made it sparkle. Arcanine let out a soft howl; so perfect in sound that anyone would’ve melted over it.

“Kirlia, use Psybeam!” Kirlia started the second round strong by firing a rainbow colored beam that headed straight toward Arcanine, Arcanine leapt up as it jumped over Kirlia’s attack and landed right behind it. “Shadow Ball fast.” Ashian commanded.

“Fire Blast!” Kirlia was too slow, which allowed Arcanine to fire a star shaped beam of fire that enveloped Kirlia and sent it flying to the other side of the field, which left Kirlia all burned up.

“Damn it, Kirlia got up and used Psychic attack!” Kirlia struggled but it managed to get up. Its eyes glowed blue as it enveloped Arcanine with the same light and lifted it into the air. “Now!” Kirlia threw Arcanine down and slammed it across the floor. Arcanine managed to land on its feet though. It growled as it started spinning like a wheel of fire and crashed against Kirlia’s body.

“Kirlia Teleport behind it, then use Shadowball!” Kirlia did just that; it disappeared completely, which confused Arcanine at first. Then it appeared right behind it as it created a ball of shadow energy that crashed against Arcanine and sent it a few steps back.

“Arcanine, get that Kirlia out of here with an Overheat attack!” Arcanine got itself up as it fired a ball of red fire that headed for Kirlia. Kirlia stopped it with its Psychic attack and then turned it back; Arcanine just shrugged it off with its tail.

“Now, for our final shot!” Kirlia raised its arms; before Arcanine could turn around it was hit by a beam of light that sent it to the edge of the field and got it to topple over. “Future Sight.” Ashian grinned in confidence. Kirlia gasped for breath as it fell down. “Kirlia,” he said in an alarmed tone as he returned Kirlia. “You did well.”

“Return Arcanine.” Ashley returned her defeat Arcanine and chuckled. “You know it’s kinda funny, both rounds ended in a tie, better make sure the third one doesn’t right.” She grinned.

“Yeah, and I’m ready for it.” Ashian nodded confidently as he sent his third Pokémon out. “Time to fight Grovyle!”

“Is he nuts!?” Alexa yelled after seeing what Ashian chose as his third Pokémon. “Grovyle’s gonna get fried.”

“Not really,” Lucas said while scratching its chin. “If Grovyle relies on its speed it might actually have a chance.”

“See have some faith on Ashy, go Ashian you can do it!” Evelyn yelled after cupping her hands next to her cheeks.

“I choose you Magmotar!” Ashley yelled as her Magmotar came out, it roared so hard the building practically shook with its strength. “Fire Blast!” Magmotar fired a star shaped beam of fire that headed straight towards Grovyle; Grovyle sprinted out of its range as it charged towards Magmotar.

“Leaf Blade!” he sword like arms glowed in a lemony green as it slashed Magmotar, Magmotar held its left fist up as it blocked it with a Fire Punch, it ducked and fired a Flamethrower that sent Grovyle a good distance away. “Bullet Seed!” Grovyle fired a barrage of yellow glowing seeds, which Arcanine countered with its Flamethrower.

“Magmotar Fire Punch!” Ashley yelled, her Magmotar was surrounded by flames as it spun towards Grovyle and tackled it down. Grovyle grabbed the fist of flames, not caring what it could do to it as it thrust one of its blades down and slashed Magmotar.

“Flamethrower!” Magmotar fired a jet of flames that burned Grovyle across its chest.

“Grovyle, use Solar Beam!” Grovyle raised its mouth as it fired a white beam of energy that headed straight to the Flamethrower, both attacks crashed with each other. “Push harder!” Ashian yelled. The attacks finally exploded and created a cloud of smoke.

When the smoke cleared Magmotar toppled to the floor knocked out. “Awesome!” Ashley yelled as she ran over to Asian cheerily. “That was a great battle Ashian.”

“You weren’t bad either, Grovyle return.” Ashian returned his tired Grovyle as he looked at what Ashley had in her hand, the Volcano Badge.

“Awesome, I have the Volcano Badge!” Ashian yelled as he held the Volcano Badge up.

“That’s seven,” Henry nodded after Ashian ran back to them.

“Now it’s my…” Alexa stopped talking after hearing a tremble that almost made everyone fall off. “What the hell was that?” she asked as she looked behind her.

“It came from the volcano.” Ashley said with a worried tone. “Something’s been happening to it lately.”

“I think we know what that something is.” Ashian said with a glare as he looked at Lucas, Henry and Evelyn. “Alexa stay here, we’ll go check it out.”

“I’ll go too, I don’t know what the hell’s going on but I’ll go too.” Jake said with confidence.

“Without any explanations?” Ashian asked.

“Hey, we’re friends right, I’ll do anything to help with whatever.” Jake nodded as he and Ashian shook hands and ran off.

“I’ll catch up soon guys, good luck.” Alexa whispered as she turned around and god a pokéball out. “Now, let’s do it.” She said.

“Are you ready bro?” Lucas asked after running right next to Ashian; this was probably it, the battle they’ve been waiting for. “If it is Team Dark then you’ll have to find the Aura Sword and you know what will happen.

“Yeah I’m ready; I’m ready to end this.” Ashian said with a serious look and kept running forward, preparing himself for what was to come, but he knew he wasn’t alone, he had his friends, his Pokémon and his strength with him.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 46
NEXT CHAPTER: AURA SWORD REVEALED

Ah, so Ashley's grandpappy must be Blaine, huh? And she even got a Magmotar.

So Jake is in here. Is he going to be an lovable idiot like Ashian?

Whoa-oh. Something's up with the volcano, and it's not going to be pretty.

Yep Ashley's the only one that wanted to take the gym since Blaine's daughter didn't want to. I still haven't decided on Jake's personality he'll probably be a little more mature than Ashian considering who his mom is. Yeah that volcano didn't just acted up by accident you can have that for sure.

mybanner4ac2a49ab528b.jpg

AURA SWORD REVEALED​
Ashian and his friends, except for Alexa of course kept running up hill as they hurried towards the volcano. After winning his battle Ashian and the others heard a few explosions coming from the volcano; maybe it was erupting, but that was just as bad when you thought about it. “Come on guys, we’re too slow!” Ashian yelled as he looked back at his friends.

“Ashian, it’ll be easier if I go off, there’s a Pokemon Warrior base close by, and I can get some info.” Lucas said as he stopped and turned sideways to the direction of the explosions. “You guys keep going up and you’ll find the temple where the Aura Sword’s in, Jake, Henry if anything happens you help Ashian through, Evelyn you come with me.” Lucas turned to look at Evelyn.

“But I don’t wanna,” Evelyn frowned as she looked down; she didn’t want to leave Ashian’s side, mostly because it meant she couldn’t hold her plan to the end.

“Just come on.” Lucas grabbed her hand and the two started running off.

“This is weird, but awesome; count on me to protect you Ashian.” Jake nodded as the three boys kept running upwards. Henry saw a Hyper Beam about to crash down on them; he pushed both Jake and Ashian out of the way as he fell just a few meters away.

“Henry you okay?” Ashian asked as he ran over to help his wounded friend.

“I’ve been better,” Henry looked up. Ray was looking down at them form a rock, his Mamoswine was right next to him. “So we were right, Team Dark was behind this all along!” Henry yelled as he got up.

“Well, we weren’t going to let you off so easily.” Ray chuckled evilly as he jumped off the black rock. He looked at the three trainers. “Earthquake!” Mamoswine sent shockwaves of energy towards Ashian and his friends. The three of them were shaken off as the floor underneath them crumbled. “Say hello to your deaths!” Ray yelled.

Ashian grabbed a rock after he fell, trying his best to push himself up he looked down to see what the others were doing. “Jake, Henry!” Ashian yelled as he looked down. He climbed back up and glared at Ray. Ashian grabbed a pokeball, after so long he finally got to fight Ray once more, this time; hopefully, would be the last time.

“Look at all the ash in your face; think about how much this volcano will burn once we set it up.” Ray grabbed his own pokeball, Ashian looked at him with a confused look; was their plan to make the volcano erupt, if it was then they would be killing themselves too.

“Why make it erupt?” Ashian threw his pokeball and his Grovyle came out, he knew that Grovyle was in no condition to fight; but he also knew that Mamoswine was part ground, meaning grass attacks would help out a lot.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Ray raised his hands and shrugged. “The temple where the Aura Sword resides is the closest point of the volcano, once it erupts, the temple wills turn to ashes itself, then we will cool the lava off with ice Pokemon before it reaches us, that’s why Magmotar’s not with me, it’s helping the other fire Pokemon at the crater, while I’ll use Mamoswine to help cool the lava off.” Ray assumed his battle stand while Mamoswine started stomping on the ground. “Go Mamoswine; finish with this burden with your Hyper Beam!”

Mamoswine fired a beam of orange energy towards Grovyle. Grovyle jumped out of the way instantly as it sped towards Mamoswine. “Grovyle use Leaf Blade!” Grovyle jumped up as the leaf on its arm started glowing a lime green color, it dove down to slash Mamoswine, but the mammoth Pokemon created a green barrier and blocked the attack.

“Ice Beam.” Mamoswine fired a beam composed of icy wind, the beam headed straight towards Grovyle as it froze the ground around it. Grovyle jumped out of the way; but the beam fell right behind it creating a wall of ice, Grovyle crashed with the wall of ice. “Giga Impact!” Ray yelled. Mamoswine started running towards Grovyle, it surrounded itself with purple and yellow energy as it headed straight towards Grovyle. Since Grovyle was being held back by the wall Mamoswine crashed against it and bounced twice on the ground.

“Grovyle, Bullet Seed.” Grovyle prepared to fire a Bullet Seed attack; but Mamoswine saw this and sent shockwaves around again. Grovyle was sent flying by the wave and started toppling down the mountain. He stopped before falling off though. “Grovyle!” Ashian started running towards his injured Pokemon, but Mamoswine fired an Ice Beam that froze his right foot. “Damn you!” he glared back at Ray.

Lucas and Evelyn jumped the best they could as they landed right behind a rock. “Okay, stay safe.” Lucas said his face was full of ash, just like Evelyn. He looked ahead, there were a lot of Pokemon Warriors, all of them fighting against Team Dark grunts, the battle seemed pretty much one sided though. “There’s gotta be something Team Dark is using.” Lucas found it; they were using a generator; an Electabuzz and a Magnezone were both absorbing and releasing electricity at the other Pokemon.

“Is that what they’re using?” Evelyn asked as she saw the attack both Pokemon were using against the Pokemon Warriors.

“Yeah, we have to think of a plan first though.” Lucas said as he got up and took out a pokeball. “Evelyn, do you have any Pokemon that relies on defense?” Lucas asked as he turned to look at Evelyn.

“Sure do,” she winked at him as she took out a pokeball. Lucas and Evelyn counted down from five as they ran out of the rock. “Go Snorlax!” she yelled as her Snorlax came out form the pokeball, two Thunderbolt attacks were fired towards them, but Snorlax created a Protect that defended them from the attack. “Told ya it’ll work.” She nodded.

“Go, Luxray, Salamance!” Lucas sent out his two Pokemon, Luxray jumped on top of Salamance as the two Pokemon started flying towards the generation, trying their best to dodge every single electric attack. “All right Evelyn, hide if all goes well things will get a little rough.” Lucas warned as Evelyn hid behind the rock once more.

Electabuzz and Magnezone fired a Thunder attack at the flying Dragon. Salamance was hit, but not before Luxray jumped off and landed behind the two attacking Pokemon. It turned around and growled as it fired a Discharge; crazily enough, the attack actually worked. “Since Discharge is an attack composed of negative energy, and these Pokemon are charged up with positive one, negative and positive make negative, which makes Discharge stronger.” Lucas grinned confidently as he saw the electric Pokemon fall to their defeat.

“That was awesome, I don’t know math, but that was awesome!” Evelyn yelled after jumping out from her hiding place. Lucas turned to her and grinned at her.

“I knew that’ll be you.” Lucas turned around; a familiar face looked at him, the face of a fifteen year old girl. She had a short bowl shaped red hair, she was wearing a green sleeveless shirt, she had a pair of brown hiking pants and black boots; she also had black eyes and a tan skin.

“Amanda!” Lucas yelled as he ran over to greet his old friend. “What are you doing here?” Lucas asked, then face palmed after noticing he could answer his question himself.

Evelyn frowned after seeing how Lucas started ignoring him. “I could ask the same thing, I figured you’ll be with Ashian.” Amanda said as she started looking around for him. “Instead of hanging out with little girls.” She frowned as she looked at Evelyn.

“Hey!” Evelyn yelled but was stopped by Lucas.

“I let Ashian and two of his friends go off to the temple, I figured I could take care of the main forces right here.” Lucas nodded; his face turned to seriousness when he saw that Amanda frowned even more. “Is something wrong?”

“These are just back up, they have the temple surrounded, not just that but once their plan works and the volcano starts erupting, the temple will be the first place to burn,” Amanda said with a sad look. Evelyn gasped after hearing what she said, if she was right, then Ashian, Jake and Henry could die, or they could already be dead to top it off.

“We have to help them.” Evelyn said all of a sudden after stepping past Lucas. “If Ashian dies, then…” she looked down, Lucas caught this.

“Amanda, start grouping up the troops and head for the temple, I’ll catch up later.” Lucas said solemnly, Amanda nodded and ran off; he turned to look at Evelyn. “What do you have plan for Ashian, why are you here?”

“What, what are you saying?” Evelyn asked trying her best to convince Lucas nothing was wrong.

“Don’t play dumb with me and tell me!” Lucas barked as he held his pokeball closed to Evelyn’s face. “Tell me now!” he yelled at the top of his lungs.

Evelyn decided to drop the act as she took her hat off, revealing a streak of white hair. “You’re right; I’ve been planning something, I’ve been planning to steal Ashian’s power for such a long time, even I can’t remember.” Evelyn said as she looked down. “Ever since the day I left him at the Pokemon Warrior temple.”

“But why?” Lucas asked and started putting his pokeball down.

“Because, he told me I should be the one to wield the Aura Sword.” Evelyn answered after raising her head, fury was gleaming in her eyes. “I didn’t understand anything of it, what Aura was, and then I met this man back at the forest.” Evelyn looked up.

Evelyn was walking through Viridian Forest, holding her brown backpack on, back then she was still wearing her old clothes, a black top with a pair of brown pants and a pair of black sandals, her hair was all black and she was wearing in a ponytail. She looked around at the trees in fury, Ashian told her about Aura, but what exactly was it; was it some freaky power, she remembered hearing it somewhere before, but she couldn’t remember where.

“Do you hate him, and the fact that you can’t do anything?” Evelyn turned around; a man wearing a black cloak was right in front of her. “I think that’s it, now isn’t it?” the man asked with a chuckle. Evelyn took a step back as she raised her pokeball.

“Who are you, and what do you want!?” she barked as she prepared to attack the mysterious man. He held his hand up so that she would calm down.

“I’m merely a messenger, that kid Ashian, his bound to be a great warrior and accomplish great things, and so are you, that is if you take his destiny.” The man chuckled evilly as he looked at Evelyn mischievously.

“You mean those freaky powers, why would I want them?” she asked; she tried to step back but instead toppled over to the ground. “Ouch.”

“Your father had Aura powers, you’re able to have them, but you didn’t inherit them, so the only way is to steal them.” The man stretched his hand out. “Power, and fame, all you dream off will be accomplish if you do this for me, take his powers, use them as your own and then, help me destroy this world and we’ll start it again together.” The man offered taking a step forward as he helped Evelyn up.

Her dream, to become stronger than her dad and show the world a reason to respect her, this was what she needed. She looked at him as she felt her mind changing once more; she nodded and stretched out her hand till she grabbed his. “I’ll do it.” She nodded.

The man patted her head, then a streak of white hair was created on top of her black hair; she looked at him for a moment, confused. “This will allow you to steal his powers, but not yet, we need to get him when he’s at his strongest, you’ll know when that is and once it happens, you will take them from him and become all that you dream off.” The man started chuckling again.

“Then, I’ll do it for sure,” she said with an evil grin.

“I see.” Lucas said and started stepping back. “Go Empoleon!” he sent his Empoleon out on the field, it spread its metallic winds as it looked at Evelyn with a disgusted look; Evelyn eyed the two of them as she prepared herself.

“Snorlax, Mega Punch!” since her Snorlax was still out, it started running towards Empoleon, its fist was glowing white as it prepared to punch Empoleon. Too bad, since Snorlax was too big, it took time for it to reach, enough time for Empoleon to react; it jumped up as it fired an Ice Beam and froze the ground in front of Snorlax, making it slip on the floor. “Damn it.”

“You used my little brother; I won’t have any mercy, Empoleon Steel Wing!” Lucas yelled, Empoleon started running as it held its right wing up; it glowed in a steel white color as it slashed Snorlax across the chest. “Now, Whirlpool!” Empoleon started spinning and created a blue tornado; after the whirlpool was strong enough it sent it crashing against Snorlax, which pulled it way back.

“No fair, I’m sure I was stronger than this, Snorlax get up and use Hyper Beam!” Evelyn yelled in desperation as her Snorlax pushed itself up. It fired a Hyper Beam towards Empoleon. Empoleon fired another Ice Beam; both attacks crashed with each other and created a cloud of smoke. Snorlax charged forward, preparing to use a Mach Punch against Empoleon.

“Empoleon, Steel Wing once more.” Empoleon used another Steel Wing and crashed it with Snorlax’s Mach Punch. Both attacks tried their best to overpower each other. “I’m not letting you beat me Evelyn!” Lucas yelled, he sprinted forward as he duck and ran towards Evelyn at light speed thanks to his Aura Powers. He stopped behind Evelyn and pressed her pressure point; this made her fall to the floor. “I wasn’t willing to hurt you, or your Pokemon.” Snorlax stopped its attack and just stayed there while Lucas returned it.

Lucas looked at Evelyn as he let his beret fall off. “I’m sorry Ashian,” he sighed as he fell to his knees, just fighting like that made him too tired, he wasn’t good with his Aura Power, and honestly Ashian was better at controlling his than Lucas even though Lucas had more years of experience. “I’m so pathetic.” He pushed himself off the ground. “We have to keep moving forward Empoleon, no matter what.” He started limping up, he looked back at Evelyn, and he knew it was dangerous, but he couldn’t leave her there. He grabbed her and put her on his back as he started walking up.

“Well that hurt.” Jake grunted after pushing himself up from the ground. “Where are we?” he asked as he looked around and turned to Henry, who was right under him.

“Would you…get the hell off please?” Henry grunted as he asked, Jake apologized and pushed himself up, then he helped Henry from the ground. “We fell into this hole after getting hit but Mamoswine’s attack, I think that answers it well.”

“So, how are we getting back out?” Jake asked, he looked at the walls right in front of them and finally got an idea. “I got it, go Aggron!” Jake yelled as he sent Aggron out, the giant steel type stared at the wall as it started clawing through it. “With Aggron’s Dig attack, we’ll be able to get out in no time.” Jake grinned while scratching the bottom of his nose.

“Nice thinking Jake,” Henry nodded and got up, while Jake dug he had to find a way to tell the others that he was okay. “This is risky, Riolu!” Henry sent his Riolu out; the small dog Pokemon looked at him with a confused look. “You’re able to jump back up; I want you to tell Ashian that we’re okay and that he should keep going to the temple as soon as possible.” Henry commanded with a serious look. Riolu nodded as it started climbing the wall again.

“Henry jump!” Jake yelled and extended his hand down to Henry from Aggron’s head. Henry nodded as he grabbed his hand and was pulled up by Jake. “All right Aggron, full charge ahead!” Jake yelled and Aggron started digging deeper on the wall.

“I changed my mind, after this is over why don’t you tell me everything about this thing.” Jake laughed, at first he thought it was cool, now he knew it was serious business so he needed to know the whole story.

“It’s a long story, but I think we have time.” Henry nodded as he looked ahead, wondering what would come for them.

“Mamoswine, finish him off with a Hyper Beam!” Mamoswine fired another Hyper Beam toward Ashian; who was still frozen in place. Ashian tried his best to break the ice on his feet, but to no avail.

“Damn it,” Ashian grunted as he closed his eyes. Grovyle got up as it jumped in front of Ashian. “Grovyle!” Ashian yelled as he saw his old friend being hit by the attack. Grovyle took the attack head on, its skin burned as it fell down. “Grovyle!” Ashian yelled as he fell to his knees so that he could help his friend.

“Idiot,” Ray chuckled as he looked over at Grovyle. “Sacrificing itself, that was a stupid move.” Ray shook his head.

“Don’t, call him stupid, Grovyle’s an old friend and I won’t let you or anyone else call him that!” Ashian yelled out loud, he felt Grovyle’s body moving. Grovyle pushed itself up; it glared at Mamoswine was last time before it was envelope by a cape of light. Grovyle’s body started growing and expanding itself. “Grovyle’s evolving.” Ashian said as he stared in awe. After the glowing faded a Sceptile was standing in Grovyle’s place, its body still shining with the recent evolution. Sceptile looked at Mamoswine as it glared once more.

“So he evolved, am I supposed to be scared now?” Ray chuckled while waving his hand. “No biggie, I’ll just finish him off faster, Mamoswine use Ice Beam!” Ray yelled as Mamoswine fired another Ice beam.

“Sceptile, use Leaf Blade!” Sceptile started sprinting towards Mamoswine, faster than when it was a Grovyle, it raised the green leaves on its arms, and they fused together and created a lime green blade. Sceptile jumped out of the way as it slashed Mamoswine, hurting it with all the rage it had built up. Mamoswine started walking back. Mamoswine glared at Sceptile, but it couldn’t hold the pain and it toppled to the ground. “You were saying.”

“Lucky shot, I still have.” Ray was above to throw another pokeball; Ashian jumped on Sceptile and the two ran off, Sceptile slashed Ray’s face with its Leaf Blade as it ran off. “DAMN” he yelled out loud. “It burns!” he rolled on the ground as he held his hand over his bleeding face.

Ashian and Sceptile kept leaping through air, Ashian kept his serious face; ignoring the wind that was sending his hair back. “Come on Sceptile, we have to hurry to the top!” Ashian yelled. He started getting closer, to the point where he could already see all of the people fighting. “Leaf Blade!” Sceptile started slashing and dashing on every single Team Dark grunt and their Pokemon as it kept leaping up.

Ashian couldn’t stop thinking about his friends, but at the moment, getting the sword before Team Dark woke the volcano was his top priority. “Okay, I get off here!” Ashian jumped off after they reached the top. He could see the demolished temple a few meters away; more grunts were surrounding the temple. “Buizel go!” Ashian yelled as he sent Buizel out towards the crater.

It popped out of its pokeball as it fired a Whirlpool that absorbed and knock the fire Pokemon that were firing at the crater down. Buizel landed as it kept firing water attacks all over; knocking each and every one of the fire Pokemon out in one hit.

“Pikachu, Thunder Bolt!” Ashian’s Pikachu came out as it electrified more grunts and more Pokemon. Ashian saw the faces of the Pokemon Warriors that turned to look at him; he could have his fifteen minutes of fame later, but right now he had to hurry in. Ashian started sprinting towards the temple at full speed. “I have to make it.” He said. His dad, Lucas, and everyone, he promised.

He ran inside. The temple was really old and it looked like anything could make it fall off, Ashian just kept running ignoring anything that might scare or distract him from his goal.

There it was, just a kilometer away was the Aura Sword facing down on the ground. It was a long silver sword, it had a pokeball like hilt and a golden handheld, and the sword looked as good as new, as if it was only a day old. Ashian nodded and started running, feeling his hair bounce off his face; so closed to the end, he just had to grab it. It all broke apart though, a Hyper Beam was fired and he flew from the ground. “Ahh!” he yelled as he looked at the sword. “I’m not giving up.” He stretched out his hand, trying his best to grab the hilt when he had the chance. Once the hilt came to a good distance he closed his hand and grabbed it. Wind blew his hair around a she felt the power of the sword revolve around his body. “This is Aura.”

A cloud of blue energy covered the pedestal and Ashian. Darkian walked out of his hiding place, his Exploud walking right next to him. The cloud started to disappear. Standing on top of the pedestal was Ashian, surrounded by blue energy as he held the Aura Sword in his hand; his usual confident grin was shining on his face. “Hope you had a good life.” He grabbed the sword with both of his hands as he leaned forward assuming a fighting stand. “Because it’s about to end.” He jumped up like never before, he felt how strong his body was, how fast, how agile. Darkian didn’t have time to react as he saw Ashian about to slash him down. “It ends now!” Ashian yelled as he thrust the sword down at Darkian with all his energy and all his fury.

TO BE CONTINUED…

END OF CHAPTER 47
NEXT CHAPTER: A WARRIOR’S BLOOD

EXTRA VI

Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings MOVIE Oneshot

The Ultimate Legendary

While traveling around the region of Kanto, Ashian and his friends come upon a town that's know by its contest of raffling strange eggs every year, when Ashian and his friend enter this raffle they don't know what they get into because the egg that's being raffled is told to be an Arceous egg, seems impossible right, well is it, when the raffle starts turning into a contest of wits can Ashian and his friends surpass all complications and saved the egg.

Coming Soon...

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom