• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition" action figures coming out March 17th!

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Amazon Japan

Looks like there's one figure with Nobunaga + Zekrom and another with Mitsuhide + Freezer. I guess the Mitsuhide and Freezer came out first for some reason and is already out of stock, but the Nobunaga and Zekrom one is coming out on the 17th.

Do any of you guys think you'll pick these up?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't think I'll get it. Why are the characters' names written in English on their boxes?

I'm interested in buying this. And that's not a good sign if Articuno sold out. XD May have trouble getting mine then..

Oh very cool! If they ever come to North America then sure I'll pick up some. Although this doesn't look like the type of figure you'd find in big retail stores.

What I'm curious about is why Nobunaga/Zekrom is way more expensive than Mitsuhide/Articuno? Those are some very nice figures though.

Is it fair to call them 'action' figures when they don't seem to have any articulation? From the pics, it looks like they're just fugires which is cool and all but 'action figures'?

Sometimes they are just called "figures" or "statuettes" if they have no points of articulation. I think the topic title is a misomer since the actual Amazon pages just call them "figures" rather than being "action" ones.

If I had the money to order from Amazon.co.jp....(Seriously, their postage means to buy 1 manga volume will cost me £35!).

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom