• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2

I open up Bulbagarden for the first time in months and I find this. This is...awesome. I don't have a Gameboy, so it's sweet to know I finally get a Kyogre.

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2

It's great to come home to something totally unexpected like i did this Wednesday literally the second best day ever. whats the first? the day the games release :D

I'm so excited. I didn't think we'd get the R/S remake this soon.

I open up Bulbagarden for the first time in months and I find this. This is...awesome. I don't have a Gameboy, so it's sweet to know I finally get a Kyogre.

You could get one on HG which was a DS title after getting the Blue Orb

And mt answer is this

daniel-bryan-meme-generator-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-e8b984.jpg

Attachments

• daniel-bryan-meme-generator-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-e8b984.jpg
    daniel-bryan-meme-generator-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-e8b984.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 17,669

pokemon fases.png Lol, im astonished by how powerfull nostalgia is. I've always thought RSE were one of the the worst pokemon games. But a few days ago, RSE music suddenly came to my head, and I even thought about playing the games again. Now, theres the news about RS remakes and I suddenly think RS were good games, even though ive thought they sucked for about 10 years. I dont know if game freak did some kind of research that concludes that 10 years after the release of something, nostalgia will be powerfull, but someone noticed something similar to this on this forum, and even posted a picture saying people will always say that the gen right before the nowadays gen is the worst ever, and that the gen before the one that came before the nowadays gen will always be the best ever.Its the picture ive posted on the begining of this post. Im starting to think its close to truth, because now, im thinking gen V games werent that great and that RS were good games . But if I really stop to think about the games themselves, I still think they're not very good. Maybe im more nostalgic about the time the games were released them about the games, because 10 years ago, i had more time to play, and my parents finnally got the money to buy me a GBA, and I was very happy because I could finally battle other people and go to pokemon championships. I wish i had the same time I had to play RS, to play XY now. Maybe my subcounscious thinks that by playing RS games, i could return to 10 years ago, when I could play pokemon games 3 hours a day! But playing these games wont make myself a 13 years old teen again. And if i really stop to think about it.... houen still sucks. At least , the RS games as they were still sucks. There were too much water, few things to do post game( just a battle tower and contests). Oh, and in the battle tower you should always begin defeating lv 100 mudkips , seedots, etc. It was boring as hell. But even a fixed battle tower wont make me buy these remakes. I already have groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, lati@s tranfered all the way from original houen games to XY. Even 3d contests wont make me buy the games, because contests in the games are just the pokemon performing a move like they would in battle.Well, i would change this picture to say people seens to love the gen that came 8-10 year before the most, not just the third newest gen.Things that will make me buy the remakes are:
- 3D contests that are similar to the ones from the anime. Its unlikely, but possible, i think. And would make a good use of 3d.
- A new region, with new pokemon, including the legendary pokemon from the sovenir the back packer give us . Oh, its own league would be just better.
- A completely new feature , like HGSS had pokeathlon.

I wont buy these games for new megas or just 3d graphics. I bought leaf green because i didnt have most of kanto pokemon on saphire. I bought SS because ive never had a handheld game of jhoto+ it had pokewalker+ it had pokeathlon+ GS were the first pokemon games ive played on emulator, and were one of my favorite games+ in a game in wich a pokemon doesnt move in battle, to follow you made me feel they were more älive" + it had an event with arceus creating eggs out of nowhere , and i had the arceus to unlock the event.Also, i felt that the arceus event was somewhat important to complete the storyline, as we could see that what legends say about arceus is actually true, and as HGSS came after platinum, i couldnt expect to also have this. With the remakes coming before the third games/sequels, i can expect anything, like the battle frontier, or even a new extra, like pokeathlon was, to be present in improved games( sequels or third).

Last edited:

rayquasa has the same yellow markings as kyogre and groudon

food for thought

Dude, who says a decade game can't have a remake?
Best example LG/FR and HG/SS.

In the words of Daniel Bryan: "YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!"

Couldn't be happier about this news, ecstatic for the next few months; November particularly.

As for Sinnoh remakes, just wait until ORAS have been released for a few months and then it wont be long before #SinnohConfirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom