• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Two new titles, called Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire have been announced. They will be released in November of 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2

This was very pleasant news to wake up to. :)

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2

Loving the box art for Groudon & Kyorge.

Finally omg, I'm still shaking slightly lol! So happy hermagerd. <3

HOLY S*** IS THIS REAL

Was wondering when BN would have something up :) Great news!

Now watch as all the people declaring we wouldn't get RSemakes or we wouldnt get any games until 2015 scarper off never to be seen or heard from again

Real excited for this. My first experience with Pokemon aside from the anime was Gen III. I can't wait. :)

I SWEAR IF THEY ARE GOING TO PUT MORE OF THOSE STINKING MEGA EVOLUTIONS!
I WILL NOT BUY ANY OF THEM!!
SERIOUSLY! GAMEFREAK ARE NOW RUINING MY CHILDHOOD LIFE!
WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH CRAPPY-LOOKING MEGAS!

I found out about this, like, 2 in the morning and I CANNOT SLEEP

Finally! I can't believe the originals came out in 2003, now THAT is some perspective. I pray that sableye will get an evolution, mega or otherwise.

Now watch as all the people declaring we wouldn't get RSemakes or we wouldnt get any games until 2015 scarper off never to be seen or heard from again

Oh you'll still hear from me, particularly how i think these remakes are particularly stupid and unnecessary, and are only being made to please the whiny fanboys who can't let the remake bandwagon die.

Yay! Pokemon R&S where my first Pokemon Games (on the handhelds. My first was acctually XD: Gale of Darkness, whitch I see as core series, but most people and Bulbapedia disagree with me xD). I actually used to play my cousin's Sapphire and I loved It so I got my own Sapphire Version and I've loved Pokemon ever since! Since it's a remake of Gen 3 make there will be mention of Oree or the Oree Games or the characters...or maybe even shadow pokemon! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME....anyways I'm still at school so I really want jump and shout happily but I can't since people will think I'm crazy! Also, I love the way they drew Kyogre! I can't wait to play this! I'll probably take Pokemon from off my Sapphire and start fresh (Again. I do it all the time with my older games since they don't have muh of an after game after the Natinal Dex is done and the battery ran out. So I'll just document my game and start fresh one more time before the remakes! Since I really don;t like restarting that much unless I transfer all my PKMN!)

I was at school when another student found this on Pokemon's Facebook page. We both started yelling "Yes! YESSSS!" over and over again. Highlight of an otherwise lame day. Nothing like sharing one of those moments with a fellow fan. :D

I am beyond words! FINALLY IT HAS HAPPENED!

I will preorder both of them as soon as I can!

Are we sure these are straight remakes? The wording used (new adventure and new world) makes me think that these games will be set in Hoenn, but with a new story. One way or another I'm super excited! Gen III was my first gen.

Oh my god YES! I just read this and I'm so excited!!! Finally, a Gen III remake!!! :DD

Are we sure these are straight remakes? The wording used (new adventure and new world) makes me think that these games will be set in Hoenn, but with a new story. One way or another I'm super excited! Gen III was my first gen.

I hope so. I am absolutely sick of remakes, but a sequel in a similar vein to B2W2 i could get behind.

OH MY GOD. IT'S HAPPENING?!

That's my thought on it. I don't think these are remakes.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are a fresh take on Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favourite hits on the Game Boy Advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world.

This right there leads me to believe that these aren't simple remakes. Either way, this is pretty cool news.

Edit: Also, in the article on the site, it says it's unknown if these will be a world wide release. The English trailer confirms it will be a world wide release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom