• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon on Hungama TV (India)

So it is Confirmed that XY will be broadcasted on Saturdays 4pm.............GREAT....I LOVE IT

Hungama TV in India started Pokemon The Series XY on May 9. They are airing two episodes on Saturdays at 4.00 (IST) on Hungama TV without airing Advanced Generation Series, Diamond And Pearl Series and Black And White Series!!!!:look:

They are airing XY series without airing Advanced Generation Series, Diamond And Pearl Series and Black And White Series!!!!

They air XY on Saturdays and the original series on weekdays. About 30 something episodes of Master Quest are remaining. After that, Hungama will air Advanced series, as they have started promos for that series. After that, maybe they will air Diamond and Pearl series, and maybe Black and White series too...

But they should not air XY Series without airing Advanced Generation Series, Diamond and Pearl Series and even Black and White Series. Because the audience won't understand many of the things.

They started airing the XY series because it was the latest, which even airs in the US.

And what is difficult to understand? Ash arrived in a new region, he started catching new Pokémon, and started challenging the Gyms. There is not that much of a continuity between series.

I don't think any Pokemon series explains what the series is and everything like that, so why should any other series be aired before XY? XY is the newest one too so it makes more sense.

Well, about the Pikachu's voice, I had a chat with Ash's dub voice, Nachiket, he said the soundtrack was not available in between so they had to dub a part of Pikachu's voice, but that's only till first few episodes, lets see how will it be later on. Also they aired it in a different order this week. They telecasted Grooming Furfrou and Clemont's got a Secret before Giving Chase at the Ryhorn Race.

Well, about the Pikachu's voice, I had a chat with Ash's dub voice, Nachiket, he said the soundtrack was not available in between so they had to dub a part of Pikachu's voice, but that's only till first few episodes, lets see how will it be later on.
Did you get the name of the person who dubbed Pikachu's voice?

Also they aired it in a different order this week. They telecasted Grooming Furfrou and Clemont's got a Secret before Giving Chase at the Ryhorn Race.
Yes, they telecasted XY008 first, then XY009, and then XY007. Major plot hole. What will happen next saturday now?!?

Now it seems like Hungama TV will take forever to air from You are Star, Larvitar!....... It's Almost a month since the last episode. Also, this Saturday new episodes for XY Series were not aired and last week A Rush of Ninja Wisdom was also skipped. There seems to be some issue, can anybody get some info regarding this.....

According to my information, Hungama TV will start Season 6 from 23 of this month. I don't know about XY Series but I am Certain about Season 6 (Advanced Generation Series).Check out the Wikipedia page:>Page<

I won't like to trust Wikipedia as such, cause people from here, like on Bulbapedia, have been adding Fake info without any official source

I won't like to trust Wikipedia as such, cause people from here, like on Bulbapedia, have been adding Fake info without any official source

Yes, Truly Wikipedia is not a reliable source as people have been adding release dates for Pokemon since an year which have turned out to be false.

So whats up with Hungama TV anyways, it's almost 2 months since last episode from the original series they aired(except re runs)....has anyone got any update on it yet ?

has anyone got any update on it yet ?
They air only reruns of the first season now. My guess is that they are stalling new episodes till the premiere of PokeMovie 2. Let's see what happens after 22nd, when that movie premieres.
The XY episodes are continuing evey week, but they skipped XY019 and 020. 024 was destined to be skipped, it will be aired after 051 or something.
Also, Nachiket Dighe has told me that M03 & M04 are also dubbed, but no info (yet) on their name or air date.

has anyone got any update on it yet ?
They air only reruns of the first season now. My guess is that they are stalling new episodes till the premiere of PokeMovie 2. Let's see what happens after 22nd, when that movie premieres.
The XY episodes are continuing evey week, but they skipped XY019 and 020. 024 was destined to be skipped, it will be aired after 051 or something.
Also, Nachiket Dighe has told me that M03 & M04 are also dubbed, but no info (yet) on their name or air date.

I guess there must be some issue with Nintendo, like they can air only one series at a time.....or maybe they want to catch up with the movies, with them being tied in with every seasons.

I guess there must be some issue with Nintendo, like they can air only one series at a time.....or maybe they want to catch up with the movies, with them being tied in with every seasons.
Yeah, the reason must be that they want to air the movies along with the corresponding seasons, hence they are waiting till the movies get aired.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom