• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon on Hungama TV (India)

Oh yaar! Again Japanese version and no opening! Hoping that they would have brought the Eng dub version of movie 3 and onwards and therefore it's theme song too would be aired hoping!

Pokémon on Hungama TV (India): NEW NEWS!!!

According to this very good source, Hungama is starting Original series again from 31 August. Good News for all Pokefans! ;-)

Last edited:
Now it seems like Hungama TV will take forever to air from You are Star, Larvitar!....... It's Almost a month since the last episode.

I'll just remind you all that Season 5 ends with "You're a Star, Larvitar!" so it makes sense they'd stop there.
The final 12 episodes of Johto, along with the first 40 episodes of Hoenn, are Season 6.

Now it seems like Hungama TV will take forever to air from You are Star, Larvitar!....... It's Almost a month since the last episode.

I'll just remind you all that Season 5 ends with "You're a Star, Larvitar!" so it makes sense they'd stop there.
The final 12 episodes of Johto, along with the first 40 episodes of Hoenn, are Season 6.
Ikr.......it seems that way so......btw they are going to resume from 31st.....god knows what took them so long to air that.....maybe they were waiting for the second movie to air

I'll just remind you all that Season 5 ends with "You're a Star, Larvitar!".

Actually, the definiton of season 5 and 6 is inconsistent.
For the Home video releases, the last 12 Johto episodes are considered as S5 eps. For television airings, as S6 eps.

For the Home video releases, the last 12 Johto episodes are considered as S5 eps. For television airings, as S6 eps.

Not exactly, Viz just tends to make their releases arc-based, rather than season-based. So they released a box set for "Master Quest" rather than "Season 5".
If you take a look at the Australian box sets, Season 5 is 52 eps ending with "You're a Star, Larvitar!" while Season 6 is 52 eps starting with "Address Unown!" (and the same holds true for any official streaming sites, like Netflix that for example holds Season 1-2 which ends with "Charizard Chills" rather than the final Orange arc ep)
So whenever you guys get Season 6 it'll start with these final 12 Johto eps

So whenever you guys get Season 6 it'll start with these final 12 Johto eps
We know that the last 12 Johto eps are gonna start. We are waiting for that only.

Not exactly, Viz just tends to make their releases arc-based, rather than season-based. So they released a box set for "Master Quest" rather than "Season 5".
If you take a look at the Australian box sets, Season 5 is 52 eps ending with "You're a Star, Larvitar!" while Season 6 is 52 eps starting with "Address Unown!" (and the same holds true for any official streaming sites, like Netflix that for example holds Season 1-2 which ends with "Charizard Chills" rather than the final Orange arc ep)
If you see BP's S06 page, It lists Television episodes as EP263 to AG040 and Home video episodes as AG001 to AG040.

If you see BP's S06 page

BP is fan-made and contains wrong and inaccurate information. (same goes for any other fansite)
It's better to look for a more official source, like the official site.
Pokémon Advanced | Pokemon.com
There's only one definition of "season". You can see the official and true seasons as listed on the official site.
You can refer to "Master Quest" as an arc, which spread over both Season 5 and Season 6.

As I said, Viz tends to do their releases based on arcs rather than seasons. The Australian home video releases, for example, go by actual seasons. As do most of the other official releases, official streams, official TV airings, and official anything.
I really think fans should start using "arc" when refering to these titles.
Anyway I just wanted to clarify why you guys didn't get these final 12 Johto eps, since a lot of people seem to be confused over it.

Btw, I find it amusing there's an actual fresh new dub of the original series going on somewhere in the world. Did any other country do it?
Also, another thing I'm curious about, that I'll throw here since it probably doesn't justify an entire thread: is there any country that airs the show in English with subtitles rather than dubbing it to their language? just wondering...

If you see BP's S06 page

Btw, I find it amusing there's an actual fresh new dub of the original series going on somewhere in the world. Did any other country do it?
Also, another thing I'm curious about, that I'll throw here since it probably doesn't justify an entire thread: is there any country that airs the show in English with subtitles rather than dubbing it to their language? just wondering...

Yes, in Italy The Pokémon Company has re-dubbed the first 3 Seasons for a re-broadcasting in summer last years and now for the official tv pokémon website.

No means I meaned that why the information about that tomorrow MQ episodes are restarting on Hungama TV why this info is not there in Pokemon in South Asia?

It's not something of the highest priority. I'm sure someone will get to it when they have time.

Yes, in Italy The Pokémon Company has re-dubbed the first 3 Seasons for a re-broadcasting in summer last years and now for the official tv pokémon website.
A couple of voice actors in Latin America have talked about redubbing some few original series episodes lately, but there isn't much info about it.

It's not something of the highest priority. I'm sure someone will get to it when they have time.

Cant you add it?

Or atleast remove the protecton of the page so that we may edit it ourselves. Try giving us users a chance, no edit war will happen again. To be safe, why not use Template:EditTimer?

Cant you add it?

Or atleast remove the protecton of the page so that we may edit it ourselves. Try giving us users a chance, no edit war will happen again. To be safe, why not use Template:EditTimer?

I too agree with you!

This is not an edit request thread for Bulbapedia. You are welcome to visit the Bulbawiki general section of the Forum or use the talk pages on Bulbapedia, but this thread is not the appropriate place for this.

Cant you add it?

I too agree with you!

This is not an edit request thread for Bulbapedia. You are welcome to visit the Bulbawiki general section of the Forum or use the talk pages on Bulbapedia, but this thread is not the appropriate place for this.

We are not only requesting for edit but also requesting to unprotect the article!

Hungama TV has done mind blowing things again.
They aired Mega Evolution Special I. How cool is that?!
But unfortunately that scene with the logo was cut.

Well, now Hungama has taken the anime off air. Even XY repeats are not airing. And goodness knows how much time we'll have to wait for Season 7.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom