• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Online Server

So, hows dat server coming. (And the tier algorithm. Can't forget that.)

Well, I don't know about the algorithm, but the server isn't up. It seems that this has been slightly forgotten.

Any news on this now. I would be very interested in something like this and I think the tournament idea would be a good one (maybe a main tournament during the Summer and then a Christmas Contest tournament). If the person/people who were hosting this don't want to anymore, I would be happy to, I keep my computer on all the time (I have a specific server computer for Minecraft).

(Outside Bulbagarden) Bulbagarden's very own PO server

I mean, what if we all could play PO without going to an unpopular server? We should have a PO server. It may be VERY useful to those who have it (Example: Me!)
So, whats the outcome? I can't CREATE a server. Somebody else has to.

I believe progress on this was quite much frozen for a good while, but we've got the ball rolling again, as I became aware of the problem just recently and decided to start hosting Bulbagarden's PO. The server is already up and running, but we'll still need to work out stuff on it, so it'll stay private for a while. But do stay tuned for more updates!

So is the server up? I just looked up for it but couldn't find.

The server is already up and running, but we'll still need to work out stuff on it, so it'll stay private for a while.

Dunno how long 'for a while' will be, but all we can do is wait.

Yes, we're still working on it. One reason for the long delay is that I kinda need to write all the scripts from scratch, which means there isn't a fully working tourney system yet, among other things.

Yeah, it has been unofficially open at my usual domain, soul-weaver.tk, for quite some time now. Haven't set it as listed as it is still very limited in the commands (haven't had time to work on it), but battling does work, so you can come and test it if you want to. (As long as there's someone else to battle with, don't challenge me :p)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom