• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Speculation Pokemon ORAS Malville second floor appartments.

Vegito

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Okay guys I haven't tested out yet to see if ORAS has a raised zennie cap to 9,999,999 yet or not. In any case have you noticed that the second floor of Malville apartments has several empty up for sale areas? I was wondering if you make it to max money if any of these comes available for sale or if maybe these (not all of them) were left as an "unfinished" area that they intended to allow us to buy and didn't remove because of time restraints or whatever and because they had the secret bases already and maybe they left it for cosmetic only?

Anyway what do you think these apartments were originally intended for?

I don't think personally that they were intended to be purchasable in-game (though I personally would have loved that), simply because it would have been really redundant to have that when Secret Bases were brought back and expanded even further as a game mechanic.

There have been doorless houses since Gen I. In evey accesable Castelia's buildings you can just enter a couple of random floors (as high as 55th in Battle Company). I guess this is just the same, 16 apartments but the game need just a half of them, and let's fill the rest with vacant apartments and other whose owners won't let you pass. I don't think there's any hidden purpose on these apartments.

I don't think they mean anything, though I was surprised at the amount that had nothing in there.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom