• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: Pokémon: Origins (Manga/Games)

Reaction score
You guys should know the manga well as well as the games to actually understand it.

Actually the main purpose of this story was something else, Silver and Red were called to Sinnoh for a important task. The Important task that might change their lives forever. I will say that thi sis written in Silver's Pov, And the story gets sometimes creepy, but Goosebumps (Book seires) creepy, not Disney creepy.

Chapter 1

Here i am, falling to my death. The origin sphere above me, at five hundred miles above in air. Now i wonder what happened to this event. The day started on Mt. Silver, where Red and i were training. We could see the Sinjoh ruins from this height, even through the clouds made it difficult to. I sighed and layed my back on the snow. Pacific, my Feraligatr, was sitting near the cave. Red was eating something, when he got a call. A call that i wish we hadn't gotten.

"This is Red, who is this?" Red said, munching and crunching his food. I wonder if that other guy could even hear him. "Oh yes, Professor Oak! Whats the hurry?" Red said, this time more clear.

"What is it, Red?" I asked him. "Why is Professor Oak calling you now?"

"Yeah, Silver is with me. We are coming, see ya!" Red quickly said and ended the call. "Gotta get to Pallet, he called you too."

As he hurried down the cave, I sighed and went after him. I called to Pacific and he quickly started following me. It was fall, so getting down Mt. Silver was very easy, unlike winter or summer. As i finally saw sunlight, my joy was turned to anger once again when i saw Red flying off on his Pidgeot. I quickly called Pacific back and sent out my newly caught Garchomp. Well, i never actually caught it, He was a gift from Lance on my birthday. I didn't take it, but he shoved him in my bag. That guy, he can track any person alive even under the ocean.

As i landed in Pallet, i walked to Oak's lab, Garchomp walking behind. I saw many people come and go by, only some i could name. They were Daisy Oak and that guy. What was his name again? Joey, yes Joey. That kid and his Ratatta, their bond might be stronger than Red and his Pika. I reached the lab and went inside. Red was already eating some Bar B Que chips, and Garchomp was moving around. Before he destroyed something, i called him back. Oak came in the room and he looked in a hurry.

"I wan't you two to go to Sinnoh. Mainly Mt. Coronet." He said. "To look for an artifact. Something that the whole world resides on."

"Tell that to some other trainer, Green, Diamond, Platinum, Blue, anyone, but not me." I quickly replied.

"I wanted only Red, but more is better. Go, and in return i will give you a Sceptile." Oak said. Sceptile. One pokemon that could be a replacement to my Tropius. But then i had to ask something else. Not a Sceptile, but a better pokemon. As i thought that, The roof suddenly exploded. As a part of the roof fell on me, i was trapped. I heard laughter, pretty sure not from Oak or Red. I saw a pokeball of mine roll away. I tried to catch it, but then i saw another chunk of roof, from the more higher levels, falling towards me. Suddenly Garchomp came out of the pokeball, and with some sort of attack, destroyed that roof. He then helped me out. I thanked Drake, his new name. I could see Red on the other side of the room with Professor Oak, trying to stop the fire. I returned Drake to his pokeball and sent Pacific.

To be continued...

Last edited:
Well, it's good. It's a little bit more "Tell, don't show" for my tastes. Description make stories gold.

Well, I haven't been grabbed by the material yet. But maybe the next chapter will change my mind.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom